T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard Pat had to check Gotti a couple of months ago
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I heard Pat had to check Gotti a couple of months ago

Was it over gotti tryna call juicy j scared?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Blac youngsta got

ONE ? song, that's a hood hit at best. Yes the locals are all over it and him but He needs to sit his ass down
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know from here on out anything the police see that red lambo he's getting pulled over.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blac youngsta got

ONE ? song, that's a hood hit at best. Yes the locals are all over it and him but He needs to sit his ass down

What the song
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Blac youngsta got

What the song

I think it goes

I was broke now I'm HEAVY
  • alex_the_lion
    alex_the_lion Members Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao is this what they do now? I guess IG gonna help him find dolph? ? trying way to hard. His "career" gonna be short-lived
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wont be suprise if this migga gets killed before nextyear
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    This is what you call a kuntry ? with money

Sipping cough syrup and dont even have a cold..Plus he wearing chokers on some gangstalicious ?

Ol homies over hoes looking ass boy

These kuntry ? haven't learn nothing from Rakim about what hip hop truly represents..This is why the gatekeepers tried to keep certain ? out the arts..the ? happened to the south? The south used to be real (outkast,ugk, scarface etc)..Now its ? looking mutant thugs rocking chokers looking lame

You want the rings and the chains but dont wanna use your brains

Not defending youngsta wack ass, but shut the hell up. U know nothing about kuntry, the south or real, ? . Eyeee can tell that much.

? eye live in the DEEP south ...Macon/atl bound...You don't know me ? ...I've smacked kuntry ? like you in the face with rugers until they spit up Newport stained chips of enamel

Half Yall ? is ? ..thats why out of towners come down here and take Yall ? in front of you,b

Try me ? ..I'll meet u and whup yo monkey ass..You must be blind because you guessed wrong

• EyeofAsaru
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »

Sipping cough syrup and dont even have a cold..Plus he wearing chokers on some gangstalicious ?

These kuntry ? haven't learn nothing from Rakim about what hip hop truly represents..This is why the gatekeepers tried to keep certain ? out the arts..the ? happened to the south? The south used to be real (outkast,ugk, scarface etc)..Now its ? looking mutant thugs rocking chokers looking lame

Not defending youngsta wack ass, but shut the hell up. U know nothing about kuntry, the south or real, ? . Eyeee can tell that much.

? eye live in the DEEP south ...Macon/atl bound...You don't know me ? ...I've smacked kuntry ? like you in the face with rugers until they spit up Newport stained chips of enamel

Half Yall ? is ? ..thats why out of towners come down here and take Yall ? in front of you,b

Try me ? ..I'll meet u and whup yo monkey ass

U aint gonna do ? cut that tough internet talk . U ?

Lol yeah aight...If u ever in Ga feel free to look me up...we"'ll see who aint gonna do ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »

Try me ? ..I'll meet u and whup yo monkey ass

U aint gonna do ? cut that tough internet talk . U ?

Lol yeah aight...If u ever in Ga feel free to look me up...we"'ll see who aint gonna do ?

Yaya ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited March 2016
    Options

Try me ? ..I'll meet u and whup yo monkey ass..You must be blind because you guessed wrong

U awful tough just cuz eyeee simply say u know nothing, matter fact u saying (pretending like) u smack ? with rugers tell me all eyee need to know, u live down south but u a "foreigner" b, u (allegedly) ain't ? but a cappin ass ? who believe in witchcraft with a strap. That don't make u real boy. Shut the ? up n sit yo ass down lame
  • EyeofAsaru
    edited March 2016
    Options

U awful tough just cuz eyeee simply say u know nothing, matter fact u saying (pretending like) u smack ? with rugers tell me all eyee need to know, u live down south but u a "foreigner" b, u (allegedly) ain't ? but a cappin ass ? who believe in witchcraft with a strap. That don't make u real boy. Shut the ? up n sit yo ass down lame

See this is why eye don't like these swine eating ass kuntry down syndrome having semi ? baby ? boys ....Generations of ? ,extreme poverty,gorilla pimpin and ? have ? up yo chromosomes up,b

? u done? Eye can speak on southern hood ? because I've lived it and entrenched myself in the energy down here

Foh Yall kuntry ? the type to slap box wit Yall mamas in the middle of the street for a bag of flaming hot cheedos..

The world can see how Yall bamas get down...This blac youngsta dude is a prime example of the ignorance spread by ? southerners..Drinking cough syrup and wearing chokers popping gangsta ? then ending his warped brain cell ? baby diatribe with "thank you Jesus" smh...That's real to you?
  • RickyRich
    Options

See this is why eye don't like these swine eating ass kuntry down syndrome having semi ? baby ? boys ....Generations of ? ,extreme poverty,gorilla pimpin and ? have ? up yo chromosomes up,b

? u done? Eye can speak on southern hood ? because I've lived it and entrenched myself in the energy down here

Foh Yall kuntry ? the type to slap box wit Yall mamas in the middle of the street for a bag of flaming hot cheedos..

The world can see how Yall bamas get down...This blac youngsta dude is a prime example of the ignorance spread by ? southerners..Drinking cough syrup and wearing chokers popping gangsta ? then ending his warped brain cell ? baby diatribe with "thank you Jesus" smh...That's real to you?

U a phony foreal
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited March 2016
    Options

Nah both y'all some lame ? boys imo. Black in the hood waving guns for no reason, u talking gunplay to a stranger for no reason, only difference between y'all is a ? choker chain

Lol @ u entrenching urself yet spitting the most ridiculous stereotypes (slapping momma for chips, blaming ignorance mainly on southerners, really bruh?)

If it's that bad take ya ass where u came from, cuz that ? illuminati talk n ? u do ain't helping. U a nobody b
    I can tell from ur beliefs to ya talk, this u

2mnf1hg.jpg
  • EyeofAsaru
    edited March 2016
    Options

Nah both y'all some lame ? boys imo. Black in the hood waving guns for no reason, u talking gunplay to a stranger for no reason, only difference between y'all is a ? choker chain

Lol @ u entrenching urself yet spitting the most ridiculous stereotypes (slapping momma for chips, really bruh?)

I can tell from ur beliefs to ya talk, this u

2mnf1hg.jpg

Lol u madd??

That slapboxing a mama for chips story is FACTS ? ..Seen It in Riverdale GA..Yall kuntry dudes are ? ridiculous beyond belief..Big ass circus rims on a car that costs 400 dollars with toosie roll logos on it lol

Don't be mad at me because the stereotypes about the south real....Don't get me started on Yall brand of fuckery