WOMAN ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO DELIVER ? TO INMATE

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
zz2.jpg

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/12369229_916564638420704_2975165949014245928_n.jpg?oh=faef9ef4f49c9b09cf0cf02d162121db&oe=57964D06[/img]

zpp.jpg?w=2720

6caa6e72-6764-4cc8-a65e-66726d87e8d5-large16x9_highdesert.jpg?1456778515590

Some young women appear as though they are not even attempting to gives themselves a chance at having a decent life..

Such is the case with one Vegas woman..

Up until the end of February, Keondre Ridley, 21 was a single mother, raising her child alone..

The father of her child was in prison doing hard time for robbery.

screen-shot-2016-02-29-at-3-13-21-pm.png?w=2720

That all changed on February 21st when Keondre visited a Nevada State prison strapped with a whole lot more than just a visitors pass.

Indian Springs, NV – Last week Sunday, Ridley decided to be the ultimate down azz chick when she attempted to deliver drugs to an inmate inside High Desert State Prison, located a few miles outside of Las Vegas, Nevada.

That inmate, was her baby daddy 21-year old Mustafa (Mook) Kyles.

Kyles, is serving 3 to 10 years for robbery and possession of stolen property.

zlife.jpg?w=2720

Kendre & Mook when they were living on the outs.

Corrections officials said Ridley had 27 grams of methamphetamine on her with the intent to transfer the drugs to Kyles during their visit.

Ridley was arrested by the Nevada Department of Corrections Inspector General’s Office and booked into the Clark County Detention Center for trafficking a Schedule 1 controlled substance and furnishing or attempting to furnish a controlled substance to a state prisoner.

Her bail is set at $25,000. Her baby daddy is also facing additional charges

My sources tell me she had the drugs hidden inside a potato chip bag…..

At one point Keondre was on the outside, changing her Facebook last name to that of her boyfriend’s and rooting for his freedom..

Now they’re both locked up..

Women need to raise their daughters better.. But in this case I hear the apple doesn’t fall to far from the tree.. As her mother apparently exhibits the same type of behavior.. Wondering why he didn’t care about her life or the life of their child? Wondering if she had anyone around her who told her what she was about to do not was not a wise idea?

Now who is going to raise that child who just lost both of its 21-year-old parents to the legal justice system?
http://news3lv.com/news/local/2-face-charges-after-attempt-to-smuggle-? -into-high-desert-state-prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K00Su8-3pEQ

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Free mook

And free keondre

? though??
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fathers, put your lady and your child first...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like she gave mean head. ....

R.i..p.. free whoever
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Ladies, put your baby daddy and your ? stash first....
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »

Ladies, put your baby daddy and your ? stash first....

Lol. Ladies, don't do that...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She a down ass chick.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And now her baby aint got no mom or dad, dumb ? .
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll never be able to comprehend what goes through a dumb ? head when they do stupid ? like this, it defies all logic, I hope the judge throw a book at her ass
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And now her baby aint got no mom or dad, dumb ? .

Ummm... it ain't like they dead lol

they'll touchdown in a few
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So nobody gone say nothing about dog named Mustafa?
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this type of ? all the time. Once caught a ? trying to smuggle in heroin packets inside of her wig.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at the manner in which this article is written referring to him as her "baby daddy" kinda reminds me of those neighborhood publications you get around here for a buck that show all the folks that got arrested the week prior.

Broad is the eptiome of a hoodrat, and it's unfortunate she's raising a child in those circumstances.

Folks like this is why they need more outreach type programs in the community to help people get jobs, provide counseling, free birth control, etc.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Lmao at the manner in which this article is written referring to him as her "baby daddy" kinda reminds me of those neighborhood publications you get around here for a buck that show all the folks that got arrested the week prior.

Broad is the eptiome of a hoodrat, and it's unfortunate she's raising a child in those circumstances.

Folks like this is why they need more outreach type programs in the community to help people get jobs, provide counseling, free birth control, etc.

None of that ? matters with some people they just want that fast life poor,rich hood rat or not
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men have control over women. Y'all don't want to admit but we do. Not all of us but a lot of do.

He had her head so wrapped around his finger she did that for him.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

None of that ? matters with some people they just want that fast life poor,rich hood rat or not

Most people who make decent enough money to buy a house or rent a nice apartment, drive a decent vehicle, and work on a job that pays the bills and still allows them to have money left aren't as quick to be about any ? ? that's going to jeopardize that.

That's why some communities, country clubs, private organizations etc don't allow certain individuals who are not among a certain income bracket into them, because it generally weeds out a certain type of individuals.

Yes, I know establishments like that are generally headed by racist Whites before anyone even highlights that.