Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron stay subtweeting. Bet he won't @ em though
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A subtweet with a Love pun is coming. Just wait on it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why those dudes so scared to step to that ? , Lebron should have been got punched in the face
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why those dudes so scared to step to that ? , Lebron should have been got punched in the face

Rio ain't there...
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    My dude @AP21 is furious over that loss last night lol

you GOT DAMN RIGHT!!!

i normally dont get outta my element brah, but i knew the pels was in for some ? ? after I saw on twitter that the pels have lost 12 games this year (iirc) when the head official that was officiating last night called their games

then, Harden, like in the second qtr, jumped on Jrue back, and Jrue got called for holding

I still had my composure at that point

THEN this lay low ? , came down the lane, traveled, pushed Jrue away, flailed his arms in the air, but Jrue got called for the foul. Meanwhile, on the other end of the court, Ryan Anderson goes up for a layup, got his clock cleaned, and NOTHING. Nothing but tumblweeds on that side of the floor

Peep this ? out, at one point, late in the game, Harden, by his lay low ? self, had more FT attempts than the entire pelicans team. I dont even blame AD for checking out tbh. Why even try? They have lost like 10/11 games in Houston b/c of Harden and his ? ? antics

how in the blue hell, a team like 3-35 from 3pt, win the game by 5 points? maybe b/c they shot 32 ? FTs.

? HARDEN!!

Bruh I swear that whole ? game was just a Harden to Ref troll!

that should be a flagarent 1 foul on harden i swear the nba told the refs (or the reffing mgmnt decided) to start calling players who jump on others backs flag1's because that ? is dangerous as ? but i havent seen anyone get the flagarent 1 call yet smh

how thats a foul on jrue is ? beyond me

Edit: my apologies AP for bringing up this vine again LOL
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I think Durant gonna leave...

Thunder are stuck in the mud at this point and while they made the finals what? 4 years ago? There's no indication that they will be going back anytime soon.

After next year KD will have been in the league for 10 years( which is crazy, time flies)

To go where!?!?!?

Unless its GS which would be crazy, go WHERE?

U got a fellow top 5 player, not 1, not 2, but 3 starting quality bigs. If you're KD, figure it out. Aint no greener grass
  • S2J
    Options
    Ive been saying for about 5 years now. Serge Ibaka is not a 4. That holds back their offense
  • Beta
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Thunder are stuck in the mud at this point and while they made the finals what? 4 years ago? There's no indication that they will be going back anytime soon.

After next year KD will have been in the league for 10 years( which is crazy, time flies)

To go where!?!?!?

U got a fellow top 5 player, not 1, not 2, but 3 starting quality bigs. If you're KD, figure it out. Aint no greener grass

*shrugs*

I never thought lebron would come to Miami and I never thought he would go back to Cleveland.

I never thought cousins would still be with the kings 6 years after being drafted

I've learned to never count anything out
  • S2J
    Options

To go where!?!?!?

*shrugs*

I never thought lebron would come to Miami and I never thought he would go back to Cleveland.

I never thought cousins would still be with the kings 6 years after being drafted

Bron upgraded both times (everybody assumed Wade was done 2 years ago).

Other than GS theres no team that Durant could go and be on a better team or have a better sidekick
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    If Bron wants to back up Joe Johnson, he can come back lol
  • Beta
    Options

To go where!?!?!?

*shrugs*

Bron upgraded both times (everybody assumed Wade was done 2 years ago).

Other than GS theres no team that Durant could go and be on a better team or have a better sidekick

My ? I don't got the answers...Lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ joe saying he ran more the last 2 games than he has in the past 7 years

That sounds pretty accurate based on watching him half ass it in BK for 3 1/2 seasons.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joe johnson been in it for the money for a while

seems like hes starting to like basketball again lol
  • Beta
    edited March 2016
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Lol @ joe saying he ran more the last 2 games than he has in the past 7 years

That sounds pretty accurate based on watching him half ass it in BK for 3 1/2 seasons.

Well you know, I mean he had like 4 coaches in that time span and played on mediocre grossly overpaid teams who didn't have a lick of chemistry or great support from the fanbase

Cut that man some slack
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

terrible awareness and poor effort by kanter and he got a huge contract
  • Beta
    Options
    ? it's wade's fault amare has 2 fouls already lol
This discussion has been closed.