Official KENDRICK LAMAR ‘UNTITLED UMASTERED’ ALBUM Thread (Tonight)

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    So a 5 year old can make a dope beat mostly by himself but Kanye got 8 ? collaborating on trash like Feedback

200w.gif

Cmon Kanye
    And im emoooootionaaaaaal , and i cant leeeet goooo

• Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to enjoy this album but i cant escape its very dark tone and there are some very questionable lines from the intro on the first track the voice talking bout making love to him which i assume is Sat@n. To the levitate song in which he states drugs, sex, blah blah cant get you higher than levitating which is a reference to meditating and opening the third eye which is a way of opening yourself up to demonic spirirts then on untitled 2 he says 1) 'i know i was chosen, i live by the codes-sen, me and my bros-en' what codes is him and his brothers living by 2) he says 'i lost a lot of love for missionary sex, this the first time i confess' now listen he is talking about sex with a women and is confessing that it doesnt interest him like before. That is a confession of some ? ? , ? ? or some beastiulity ? .

There is other stuff but i cant be bothered to listen to this stuff again because although Kendrick might be the best rapper i have heard and my favourite is nas and the production is Fire. There is something else going on here that i cant ignore.

Be warned there a forces at work that you are out to harm you and i cant f@#k with any of this demonic music

Peace
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol This dude Just man

'Yea I got Jay elec album on my phone, its cool'
    'Yea me n Jay Z just finished a 10 song set, ima just hold onto it, its cool'
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to enjoy this album but i cant escape its very dark tone and there are some very questionable lines from the intro on the first track the voice talking bout making love to him which i assume is Sat@n. To the levitate song in which he states drugs, sex, blah blah cant get you higher than levitating which is a reference to meditating and opening the third eye which is a way of opening yourself up to demonic spirirts then on untitled 2 he says 1) 'i know i was chosen, i live by the codes-sen, me and my bros-en' what codes is him and his brothers living by 2) he says 'i lost a lot of love for missionary sex, this the first time i confess' now listen he is talking about sex with a women and is confessing that it doesnt interest him like before. That is a confession of some ? ? , ? ? or some beastiulity ? .

There is other stuff but i cant be bothered to listen to this stuff again because although Kendrick might be the best rapper i have heard and my favourite is nas and the production is Fire. There is something else going on here that i cant ignore.

Be warned there a forces at work that you are out to harm you and i cant f@#k with any of this demonic music

Peace

Can we block on here?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    K dots flow on track two B)

On my daughter that ? on repeat
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Peace

Get tha ? on with tha Vigilant Citizen ? bruh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheres Dead Homies?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    It's a cool little album. Only listened to the first five though. I don't like how the song he did on Colbert sounds though. It sounded better live.
    D0wn wrote: »
    It's a cool little album. Only listened to the first five though. I don't like how the song he did on Colbert sounds though. It sounded better live.

Exactly, It should of been a live album ... all these tracks should of been performed live...

when the live version drops: "I want the CD quality"

when CD quality drops: "I want the live version. all of these songs should've been performed live"

you just can't please fans nowadays

Dude, had u seen/ heard the untitleds he performed live?
    Kenny is such a great live performer....

But I ? with this project.

Get Top On The Phone

yes, I converted them to MP3

I just think it's funny how people ask for CD quality of live songs, then be upset when the CD quality drops

both are great in their own right imo
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll be hating on this but love Drakes ? smh...
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_n3f2kcGgy61r18n9jo1_500.gif
    Track 2 on repeat....got me feeling like
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real life footage?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll be hating on this but love Drakes ? smh...

Welcome to the IC.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Untitled 2 and 7 staying on repeat forever!!
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real life footage?

If I smoked I would lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options