Options
2»

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And not one of them will even do 15000 first week

Why does this matter?

Because there's no point in putting out that much ? at once and deluding the inpact your music can have and oversaturating yourself, same ? happened to ross.

Not to mention, this ? lupus is just rapping to be rapping, his music is meaningless, ? wanna talk all this outer space goofy hieroglyphic ? , go write a book or something, aint nobody got time for that.

But Lupe isn't an artist that oversaturates himself. He has tons of unreleased music in age where folks want ? from artist they have hiding in a vault. Plus the dude is indie now.

All that other ? you said is irrelevant. You just sound like a hater saying the bandwagon critique. Foh
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Why does this matter?

Because there's no point in putting out that much ? at once and deluding the inpact your music can have and oversaturating yourself, same ? happened to ross.

Not to mention, this ? lupus is just rapping to be rapping, his music is meaningless, ? wanna talk all this outer space goofy hieroglyphic ? , go write a book or something, aint nobody got time for that.

But Lupe isn't an artist that oversaturates himself. He has tons of unreleased music in age where folks want ? from artist they have hiding in a vault. Plus the dude is indie now.

All that other ? you said is irrelevant. You just sound like a hater saying the bandwagon critique. Foh

It ain't no bandwagon if it's the truth, what's his most commercially successful album? Lazers not The Cool, not T&Y, not Food and Liquor 1 or 2

Which just proves nobody wants to hear him rapping about no ? metal gear solid or no ? anime characters or Egyptian temples and all this other Alex Jones ? .
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    LUPEND ANYONE?
    THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH VOL. 2?
    I'M A FAN BUT HE'S FULL OF ? ...

Blame Atlantic, they the ones who blocked those albums

STILL EMPTY PROMISES MADE IN THE PAST...
    THE TRACK RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...

True but He can drop whenever he wants now, so I think we have a better chance of getting these. He did just drop 2 projects this year. Not far fetched
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always looking forward to a Lupe project
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why does this matter?

It ain't no bandwagon if it's the truth, what's his most commercially successful album? Lazers not The Cool, not T&Y, not Food and Liquor 1 or 2

Which just proves nobody wants to hear him rapping about no ? metal gear solid or no ? anime characters or Egyptian temples and all this other Alex Jones ? .

His most successful commercial album is Lasers because Atlantic promoted the hell out of it. None of what you're saying makes sense foh
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If all those albums have been done already, I hope they don't sound too dated. Nas puled it off with Lost Tapes so who knows.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He indie now. Ain't nothing Guna be forced now that he's in control. He was ready to ether mos def In any second.
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking forward to these projects, but I think more than two will be overkill. But I'll buy a third album in one year from a true MC like Lupe over the garbage drill/trap/Drake/Future/Fetty Wack sounding music. All of Lupe's projects have been dope.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drogas.
    Skulls.
    ROY.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About 150 mins to help with sleep therapy
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wanna have faith in you Lu
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just make one classic
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    Just make one classic

Um F&L, The Cool, T&Y...
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just make one another classic

Fixed that
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn you ? ? , I said instead of 3 albums make one classic! Now take back all them reactions that hurt my feelings!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn you ? ? , I said instead of 3 albums make one classic! Now take back all them reactions that hurt my feelings!

Bwahahahahaha