Troy Ave -Troy Ave - Badass (Joey Badass Diss)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the same ? Joe Budden did and got ethered by Lil B and never responded........
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Smh @ this bald-faced lie:
    ... u cant ? with me with no raps...

He's pretty much baiting joey with this..wants him to prove that he can. Just so he can hit him with another response..

But Joseph badass gonna run to the gram probably again but then again he is only 21 in this day and age

I know he's baiting, I bet he has a notebook stashed of hate from 2015 since this ? started. We'll see if Joey goes in though...

I'm still trippin off how butthurt Average is at that sales line lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's pretty much baiting joey with this..wants him to prove that he can. Just so he can hit him with another response..

But Joseph badass gonna run to the gram probably again but then again he is only 21 in this day and age

I know he's baiting, I bet he has a notebook stashed of hate from 2015 since this ? started. We'll see if Joey goes in though...

I think it's just the fact that he brought his name into the mix..troy bucked back. It is what it is.

I'm getting the sense that joey don't really want to go track for track so hey I guess social media time
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont think its about the sales line.....its just in line there are just instances and ppl u just cant let clown you...its like u in HS and u at the cool table, u definitely not letting a ? sitting at the geek table clown you......not saying Troy Ave and Joey are either or but still.....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont think its about the sales line.....its just in line there are just instances and ppl u just cant let clown you...its like u in HS and u at the cool table, u definitely not letting a ? sitting at the geek table clown you......not saying Troy Ave and Joey are either or but still.....

It's about the sales because they dissed each other on Twitter over sales before
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Joey could win this ? the people are on his side so that's a huge advantage for him.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is someone going to explain what this is about?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Joey could win this ? the people are on his side so that's a huge advantage for him.

What people do you speak of?
    Nobody out here talking about this beef,nobody out here that i know of bump joey or troy,so what people do you speak of?
    Also Joey can't take the high rode on this like he's to big to give a response,when did these internet/underground artist started getting to BIG to diss other rappers?

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If im not mistaken it all started when troy came out the gate calling joey(and everyone else who dont rap about selling dope) weirdos

So Joey came back on some "im a weirdo but at least I aint going double newport pack when I drop albums"

So then they started their twitter thing

Then Joey took it to wax first with a lil shot

Then Troy comes with this
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    If im not mistaken it all started when troy came out the gate calling joey(and everyone else who dont rap about selling dope) weirdos

So Joey came back on some "im a weirdo but at least I aint going double newport pack when I drop albums"

So joey should drop a track or slap up troy right?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody out here talking about this beef,nobody out here that i know of bump joey or troy,so what people do you speak of?
    Also Joey can't take the high rode on this like he's to big to give a response,when did these internet/underground artist started getting to BIG to diss other rappers?

Basically every NY rapper
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joey not famous enough to be like you're a nobody.

But Troy literally have a hand full of fans and compared to Joey he would be considered s nobody.

Troy just can't win in the music business lol
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troy Ave did get played locally, so locally speaking, he's had a few radio hits (idk how much that matters these days). He's just not acceptable enough to certain groups to do large venues like Joey. Azealia Banks crazy ass does large venues too. Nobody saying she on top. Still good money though.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Whoever is in tune with this beef.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So joey should drop a track or slap up troy right?

He a rapper so i think he should do the rapper thing..put all these memes in a rap and cut his head off

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Did Troy ever respond to Royce?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joey need to go on and take his head. No point in letting Troy keep up this ? .
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    cant tell me that aint funny lol

• Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Add in that Joey was like "we the number one independent rapper / label" ? and Troy got offended and fired back talking about money (again)
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options

Serious question, has anybody spent any money on either of these cats music? This thread seems like its filled with way more responses than record sales.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshrock wrote: »

Serious question, has anybody spent any money on either of these cats music? This thread seems like its filled with way more responses than record sales.

Yep I bought Joeys album. I don't keep track of sales at all but I think he did pretty well for who he is
  • 5th Letter
    Options

I bought both of their last albums both were dope to me.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I bought Joey's album on vinyl. I won't ever play it but I support the artists I ? with.
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how Joey is local when he got the Obamas in the White House bumping his ?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No.