Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bjork and Drake reported to guest on new version of Kanye West’s ‘Wolves’
    BY APRIL CLARE WELSH, MAR 7 2016

bjork-haxan-cloak1-616x440.jpg

A different version of ‘Wolves’ may have been recorded.

Kanye West producer Cashmere Cat might have just spilled the beans on an unheard guest spot from the rapper’s recent The Life Of Pablo album.

A screenshot taken from the Norwegian’s Snapchat account and posted to Kanye forum, Kanye to The, appears to show a recording of TLOP track ‘Wolves’ featuring Bjork and Drake.

Cc2yhAtUMAALgUb.jpg

Fans are speculating that this is another version of the track, which has already gone through several iterations: On TLOP, it features Frank Ocean, while the version Kanye debuted during his SNL performance last February saw contributions from Sia and Vic Mensa.

Kanye recently vowed to “fix Wolves” on Twitter after the album’s release, suggesting that this Bjork collaboration could in fact be new, and not cut from the original album recordings.

Drake was credited on two tracks on The Life of Pablo, although doesn’t directly appear to sing or rap on the album, but following his SNL performance last February, Kanye revealed that he and Drake had discussed making an album together called Wolves.

http://www.factmag.com/2016/03/07/bjork-kanye-the-life-of-pablo-wolves/
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Only tracks I skip are Wolves, Low Lights, and Max B interlude

Everything else still goes imo

I actually like that track. ..
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Update 07/03: Maybe Cashmere Cat was trolling us after all — Björk has informed us that she's not featured on the track.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/30241/1/are-bjork-and-drake-about-to-feature-on-a-kanye-west-track
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this the first album to get regular updates like an xbox game
    I died n came back laughing when I read this ? bro.

That's a fact tho bout that album.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

It ain't really a track tho, more like a testimonial

She could have at least sang that ? b
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is not a track

She talkin over a beat
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

That is not a track

She talkin over a beat

It IS a track. A track signifies the space that a song or whatever (skit, interlude, spoken word, etc.) occupies. What you mean is that it's not a song and that would be correct. But it is a track.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with this album heavily. Love the gospel influence too.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is not a track

She talkin over a beat

It IS a track. A track signifies the space that a song or whatever (skit, interlude, spoken word, etc.) occupies. What you mean is that it's not a song and that would be correct. But it is a track.

?

Ol "thats actually not purple... its violet" ass boi
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

That is not a track

She talkin over a beat

?

Ol "thats actually not purple... its violet" ass boi

Naw ? , don't make ? statements and we're cool
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is not a track

She talkin over a beat

Damn it has come down to debating this type of ? lol...this album got dudes debating skits n ? lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    i'm just getting around to checking this out....

got to the 2nd track... first 45 seconds i was like "this will be #1 on all charts, period, no questions"...

soon as the first verse came in tho.. dammit Ye. Whyyyyyy............... you've gonnneeee tooooo farrrr mannnnnn

very ? disappointing.

gotdammit man, is there gonna be a remix??? keep everything as is, start deleting at "I just ? this model"

i'm afraid to listen to the rest of the album

That's pretty much the universal response to that song lol
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    i'm just getting around to checking this out....

got to the 2nd track... first 45 seconds i was like "this will be #1 on all charts, period, no questions"...

soon as the first verse came in tho.. dammit Ye. Whyyyyyy............... you've gonnneeee tooooo farrrr mannnnnn

very ? disappointing.

gotdammit man, is there gonna be a remix??? keep everything as is, start deleting at "I just ? this model"

i'm afraid to listen to the rest of the album

The equivalent of a masterpiece painting with a mustard stain smeared across it.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Damn this thread still alive lol

Kim and the crew pick their favorite songs. Peep Mike Dean

It's tough to just pick one … Maybe 'Ultralight Beam' and 'Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1 & 2' right now. Because Ye is showing his skills and musical talent are on a different level than anyone else. Really this whole album is displaying that. #facts" — Don C

"'I Love Kanye' is my favorite. The album itself is a work of art, so it's hard to dissect a particular song. This song sums up the whole album in my mind. It's an interlude that only Kanye could think and write. It sums up his ability to create and self-analyze. In an essence, it's a song that spans the sentiment of his career and legacy all at the same time." — Virgil Abloh

"'Wolves' is my favorite. Ever since I heard it last season, closing Yeezy 2, I have been addicted, and I get everyone else addicted. It's a perfect song!" — Jonathan Cheban

"I really love 'Fade.' I remember months ago when Ye played it for me off his laptop while we were driving in my car lol, and its been my favorite ever since." — Steph Shep

"'No More Parties in L.A.!'" — Kendall

"'Father Stretch My Hands' (both parts), 'Famous' and 'Feedback' because they are very intense and dynamic. Then 'Waves,' 'Ultra Light Beam' and 'Highlights,' I like for their beauty." — Ibn Jasper

"It's almost too hard to pick. Hmmm … I think 'Highlights.'" — Kourtney

"'Ultralight Beam' is just the best feeling you could ask for. I'm Jewish and I ? with that song sooooo heavy, just like I love 'Jesus Walks.' It transcends religion. It's just a beautiful piece of music from start to finish. Perfection. The second half of 'FML' is basically how I feel most days in a nutshell. It's punk as ? but super musical and emotional at the same time. Some of the illest music on the album, for sure." — Noah Goldstein

"My fav song is 'Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1' because of the cool bass line I put in it. And the 'bleached ? ' line. — Mike Dean

"I love the Rihanna song!!! 'Famous.'" — Khloé

"This was hard, but my favorite song of the moment is 'Freestyle 4.' First, I love the unexpected song structure. It pulls you in different directions. Second, the idea of it as a freestyle, which is one of the purest sources of creating a song. It's that pure state of Kanye's eccentric thought process and live-editing which I identify with. It's how I work. It's how I think. It's wild. " — Heron Preston

"One of my favorite songs from the new album is 'Fade.' I love the beat a lot in the song; it has an old-school vibe to it, and it takes me back to my NYC clubbing days. " — Mario Dedivanovic

"I love 'FML.'" — Kylie

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Mike Dean's White ass would like that line. >_>
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the kardashians are all airheads
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this thread still alive lol

Kim and the crew pick their favorite songs. Peep Mike Dean

It's tough to just pick one … Maybe 'Ultralight Beam' and 'Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1 & 2' right now. Because Ye is showing his skills and musical talent are on a different level than anyone else. Really this whole album is displaying that. #facts" — Don C

"'I Love Kanye' is my favorite. The album itself is a work of art, so it's hard to dissect a particular song. This song sums up the whole album in my mind. It's an interlude that only Kanye could think and write. It sums up his ability to create and self-analyze. In an essence, it's a song that spans the sentiment of his career and legacy all at the same time." — Virgil Abloh

"'Wolves' is my favorite. Ever since I heard it last season, closing Yeezy 2, I have been addicted, and I get everyone else addicted. It's a perfect song!" — Jonathan Cheban

"I really love 'Fade.' I remember months ago when Ye played it for me off his laptop while we were driving in my car lol, and its been my favorite ever since." — Steph Shep

"'No More Parties in L.A.!'" — Kendall

"'Father Stretch My Hands' (both parts), 'Famous' and 'Feedback' because they are very intense and dynamic. Then 'Waves,' 'Ultra Light Beam' and 'Highlights,' I like for their beauty." — Ibn Jasper

"It's almost too hard to pick. Hmmm … I think 'Highlights.'" — Kourtney

"'Ultralight Beam' is just the best feeling you could ask for. I'm Jewish and I ? with that song sooooo heavy, just like I love 'Jesus Walks.' It transcends religion. It's just a beautiful piece of music from start to finish. Perfection. The second half of 'FML' is basically how I feel most days in a nutshell. It's punk as ? but super musical and emotional at the same time. Some of the illest music on the album, for sure." — Noah Goldstein

"My fav song is 'Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1' because of the cool bass line I put in it. And the 'bleached ? ' line. — Mike Dean

"I love the Rihanna song!!! 'Famous.'" — Khloé

"This was hard, but my favorite song of the moment is 'Freestyle 4.' First, I love the unexpected song structure. It pulls you in different directions. Second, the idea of it as a freestyle, which is one of the purest sources of creating a song. It's that pure state of Kanye's eccentric thought process and live-editing which I identify with. It's how I work. It's how I think. It's wild. " — Heron Preston

"One of my favorite songs from the new album is 'Fade.' I love the beat a lot in the song; it has an old-school vibe to it, and it takes me back to my NYC clubbing days. " — Mario Dedivanovic

"I love 'FML.'" — Kylie

Lol @ 'peep Mike dean' bc he knew thats the only hetero and rap affiliated name. Every other dude on there probably a ? and the rest are valley girls. ? why are u posting that? Yea things have gotten bad.