50 Cent - I Flossed On Instagram With Fake Cash 

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 broke but still way richer than me smfh aint that a ? .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    One way or the other they're going to make him pay for that. Sleek might settle but I don't think Ross' baby mother will. She doesn't have to and prolly won't.

Ross baby mama might be walkin away with quarters after having to pay her lawyers. If it was me i wouldve took the settlement and kept it pushin because in the end all those hours the lawyers been putting into your case those dollars add up big time.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a lot of y'all acting like the judge gon be like

"Oh yeah my fault you're right Mr Jackson"
    Just as easily as yall came up with that conclusion the judge will too.

If they fall for that I need this judge for any future infractions I may or may not be involved in.
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well..The ? did say he'd teach ya' how to stunt.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judge: Curtis Jackson you owe $5mil blah, blah, blah...

50: But my assets are only worth a couple hundred thousand

Judge/Lawyer: But what about all that cash and jewelry you post online?

50: Oh that? That's all fake and the jewelry is rented. I'm really broke guys... Nah for real!

Judge/Lawyer: So you're admitting to being in possession of large amounts of counterfeit bills? Where did you get the counterfeit bills?

50: Huh?

Daaaaaammn true ether, I did predict 50 would say the money is fake but I knew that could backfire too. Counterfeit bills is a felony in most if not all states

My man blaze.... Come on bruh. You should know better lol.

Even if it was true, The states have nothing to do with counterfeit money. That is exclusively the domain of the fed. All crimes regarding fake currency to deferred to the fed period.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    But he said he was "Laughing Straight To The Bank"

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Its deeper than rap...

rick-ross-smoke-o.gif
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could say he was using it for a video shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2RZLbkBfDc
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All he has to do is say the fake money is from his show Power. Case closed. Let's keep it real too, we all know that's real bread and 50 just tryna fake out the system. Reality is more important than perception.

Y'all are delusional lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    They found $108 million, $64 million in his name and the G-Unit brand they estimated to be worth $44 million. How are ya'll still trying to clown this dude ????

Now this is the 3rd time that I am asking someone who believes this to link the article in which they read it

Show me where that private firm said 50 was worth $108 million? I would like to read that article.

I really hope you know what you're talking about because the last 2 ppl I asked could not produce
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    All he has to do is say the fake money is from his show Power. Case closed. Let's keep it real too, we all know that's real bread and 50 just tryna fake out the system. Reality is more important than perception.

Y'all are delusional lol
    The only ones who are dilusional all are those is say 50 is broke but still living with they momma. Smh.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    They found $108 million, $64 million in his name and the G-Unit brand they estimated to be worth $44 million. How are ya'll still trying to clown this dude ????

Idk, Bc he's lying in broad daylight and paying lawyer and court costs over something trivial as ? ?

Trolling doesnt work in real life.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

50: Oh that? That's all fake and the jewelry is rented. I'm really broke guys... Nah for real!

Judge/Lawyer: So you're admitting to being in possession of large amounts of counterfeit bills? Where did you get the counterfeit bills?

Daaaaaammn true ether, I did predict 50 would say the money is fake but I knew that could backfire too. Counterfeit bills is a felony in most if not all states

My man blaze.... Come on bruh. You should know better lol.

Even if it was true, The states have nothing to do with counterfeit money. That is exclusively the domain of the fed. All crimes regarding fake currency to deferred to the fed period.

Yeeeeah I should have known better lol, I was high when I typed that
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually the Secret Service is in charge of counterfeit money.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    One way or the other they're going to make him pay for that. Sleek might settle but I don't think Ross' baby mother will. She doesn't have to and prolly won't.

Ross baby mama might be walkin away with quarters after having to pay her lawyers. If it was me i wouldve took the settlement and kept it pushin because in the end all those hours the lawyers been putting into your case those dollars add up big time.

Nah for people that don't have money they don't have to pay the lawyers,They usually make a deal with the lawyers and split the money they win by percentage. She's gonn get paid regardless plus she has nothing to lose she was broke before and she is still broke. Your boy fif is the one with everything to lose.
    I mean when somebody like 50 cent is in court swearing before the Judge that the money they saw him with is fake that's a Big L
    Funny thing about the law sometimes you will think it's all games till they send you to jail
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options

He can say the money is from the set of Power or any other filming project he's apart of

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He can say the money is from the set of Power or any other filming project he's apart of

If its not you think them folks over at stars going purgor(sp) themselves for him.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The longer this drags out the worse this gets for Fifty, his petty ass should have jus took the L and settled from the jump. It's gonna be hard for his ass to finesse his way outta coming out of his pockets on this one.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    The longer this drags out the worse this gets for Fifty, his petty ass should have jus took the L and settled from the jump. It's gonna be hard for his ass to finesse his way outta coming out of his pockets on this one.

Yeah he's in too deep now. Remember when you were a kid they said don't lie because then you have to cover up your lies and it gets deeper and deeper and you have to keep lying to cover up the initial lie? Well that seems to be the position that 50s in right now.

Right now the only way he can win is if he's really broke, and how do you consider being broke winning?