50 Cent - I Flossed On Instagram With Fake Cash 

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really dont understand why its so difficult for some of ya'll to grasp the idea that he was actually messing with counterfeit money.

its in damn near every episode of Power
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The L's just keep stacking up for 50..... Didn't they already catch this ? lying about how much his assets are worth??? This ? so far down the rabbit hole ain't no way out of it now where he comes out looking good
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what the 3 ? ? that still dickride g unit in here are going to react to this
    Rappers/actors floss fake bills in videos/movies all the time. Its called "props". Aint no judgement against that unless they get caught trying to purchase with fake money, then thats an offense
    All he has to do is say the fake money is from his show Power. Case closed. Let's keep it real too, we all know that's real bread and 50 just tryna fake out the system. Reality is more important than perception.

Only ? ? missing is @riddlerap....and that funky ? prolly bout to off himself when he found out Curtis is really broke....word to @Gee757..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Actually the Secret Service is in charge of counterfeit money.

Which is the part of the executive branch of the federal government correct? Lol

Yeah but the IRS and Homeland Security are part of the Federal Government too but they don't have anything to do with counterfeit money.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    They found $108 million, $64 million in his name and the G-Unit brand they estimated to be worth $44 million. How are ya'll still trying to clown this dude ????

Now this is the 3rd time that I am asking someone who believes this to link the article in which they read it

Show me where that private firm said 50 was worth $108 million? I would like to read that article.

I really hope you know what you're talking about because the last 2 ppl I asked could not produce

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6406691/50-cent-nets-78-million-in-underwear-deal

That was 3yrs ago before power took off
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When did counterfeit money come up?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear some of y'all are dumb as hell

if it was real he has a show where he is allowed to have fake money....so if you can use the excuse whether it's true or not.

this ? is about options, protection and movements.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    They found $108 million, $64 million in his name and the G-Unit brand they estimated to be worth $44 million. How are ya'll still trying to clown this dude ????

Idk, Bc he's lying in broad daylight and paying lawyer and court costs over something trivial as ? ?

Trolling doesnt work in real life.

sometimes ? happens...

even the govt gets sued by everyday people.

no one is immune to who sues them....but you can control ti outcome to a certain extent
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Well according to the front page of Allhiphop.com, 50 has $19 million in assets and $36 million in liabilities. Thats a fancy way of saying, "he's broke".

http://allhiphop.com/2016/03/10/50-cent-reaches-deal-with-creditors-over-debt/

I wonder what happened to that $200 million he got from the vitamin water deal? Did he really spend it or does he have cash stashed away?

Hidden-Income.jpg
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - 50 Cent, "Judge, see what had happened was....."

- Judge, Shut up!! I am officially revoking your hood pass. I should go further in punishing you for burning down your Mansion. That was some "petty Larceny."
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway you slice it this is a huge L for 50. 50 trying to play the judge like he's a rival rapper. He's gonna lose.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems 50 came to a deal with all the people he owes.. They just have to present it to a judge and get everything finalized..

They say he may only have to pay 74% of his debt..
  • illedout
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Seems 50 came to a deal with all the people he owes.. They just have to present it to a judge and get everything finalized..

They say he may only have to pay 74% of his debt..

74% is a lot ? . ?

Yea 74% is a lot,
    But the article I read says,
    he may have to pay up to 74%,
    So I'm guessing that 74 may get dropped lower..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so we gonna act like every ? in fotos ....he smashing all the chicks, drinking an paid for all the liquor, owns all the guns, and all the money is his and all the cars paid for.

we clown the ? who can do an has done but bigg up the fake ? uo the street.

y'all got it ? up
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the court just ordered a probe of 50s finances

Uh oh
  • illedout
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Well the court just ordered a probe of 50s finances

Uh oh

Notice he tryna get this ? settled as quick as possible now..
  • 5 Grand
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    moyo wrote: »
    The longer this drags out the worse this gets for Fifty, his petty ass should have jus took the L and settled from the jump. It's gonna be hard for his ass to finesse his way outta coming out of his pockets on this one.

^^^

Nah chapter 11 typically gives you a 5 year range to reorganise then it's back to the tables. He's going to have to pay but it will be on his terms. This is a case of dumb ghetto bird versus rich and well educated black man. Fif uses the law to protect him same way the wealthy white men yall denounce do.

If you were an athlete and settled every lawsuit that came across your lawyer's desk you ? would have no money left by the end of your careers.

Yeah but the difference is that his earning power is slowly (or quickly) deteriorating. At the peak of his career he earned $200 million in one year. Now he claims he only has $19m in assets. He's not making what he was making in the G-Unit days; Back when he was getting a percentage of what Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Game and Mobb Deep were making.

Dude's $36 million in debt. He's not getting a percentage of any major artist's sales like he was 10 years ago, his clothing line is defunct, his vitamin water money seems to have dried up and his primary source of income, rapping, isn't anywhere near as successful as it was 10 years ago. From all appearances his biggest source of income is his TV show Power and there's no guarantee that that show will still be on the air in 5 years.

If he really only has $19 million he'll have less than that 5 years from now...and he'll still have to pay.

His only way out is to earn $17 million by 2021 (and then he breaks even). How does he expect to do that if his records aren't selling and his record label is defunct? He has to increase his income and I don't think he can do it.

Edit. If he only has to pay 74% then he owes $26,640,000. That means he still has to earn $7 million between now and 2021. And then he'll be at $0.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    moyo wrote: »
    The longer this drags out the worse this gets for Fifty, his petty ass should have jus took the L and settled from the jump. It's gonna be hard for his ass to finesse his way outta coming out of his pockets on this one.

^^^

Nah chapter 11 typically gives you a 5 year range to reorganise then it's back to the tables. He's going to have to pay but it will be on his terms. This is a case of dumb ghetto bird versus rich and well educated black man. Fif uses the law to protect him same way the wealthy white men yall denounce do.

If you were an athlete and settled every lawsuit that came across your lawyer's desk you ? would have no money left by the end of your careers.

Yeah but the difference is that his earning power is slowly (or quickly) deteriorating. At the peak of his career he earned $200 million in one year. Now he claims he only has $19m in assets. He's not making what he was making in the G-Unit days; Back when he was getting a percentage of what Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Game and Mobb Deep were making.

Dude's $36 million in debt. He's not getting a percentage of any major artist's sales like he was 10 years ago, his clothing line is defunct, his vitamin water money seems to have dried up and his primary source of income, rapping, isn't anywhere near as successful as it was 10 years ago. From all appearances his biggest source of income is his TV show Power and there's no guarantee that that show will still be on the air in 5 years.

If he really only has $19 million he'll have less than that 5 years from now...and he'll still have to pay.

His only way out is to earn $17 million by 2021 (and then he breaks even). How does he expect to do that if his records aren't selling and his record label is defunct? He has to increase his income and I don't think he can do it.

Edit. If he only has to pay 74% then he owes $26,640,000. That means he still has to earn $7 million between now and 2021. And then he'll be at $0.

Did you make that up or do you have proof?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now this is the 3rd time that I am asking someone who believes this to link the article in which they read it

Show me where that private firm said 50 was worth $108 million? I would like to read that article.

I really hope you know what you're talking about because the last 2 ppl I asked could not produce

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6406691/50-cent-nets-78-million-in-underwear-deal

You didn't answer my question though...