Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Word. Dre and Diddy beg to differ. Your opinion is some ? lol

That´s a whole other convo, you´re talking about hip hop´s biggest cash cow who has even managed to sell more records than Pac, you don´t have to be a genius to see why they and the major key players who set the narrative and trends in the industry would ´beg to differ´...smh

Word, affirmative action b. Call the Hip Hop founders asap!

Yeah, you better off taking the comedic route, ain´t no other way to go once ignorance gets exposed.

Enjoy

LOL at being "ignorant" about a form of entertainment talking about nothing. You either take this ? too serious or....

lmaooo@ those who hype Em´s verse, smh, he ? the song up talking about ? animals, where the ´no-sign´ button at?! His verse was doodoo, this ? really rappin about beastility, horses ass and ? animals, typical sick white ppl ? , I know ? wouldn´t rate that, so say no more about who the posters are hyping and co-signing this kind of fuckery, smh....

You're an idiot lmao

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? keep explainin himself about a song that's almost 20 yrs old like we've never heard the ? before. Operation hidden agenda.

Who is explaining anything? You sound butt hurt, my initial point is that kind of lyrical content never had place in hip hop or our/hiphop cultural after yall tried to compare it and liken it to Big´s verse, Em´s verse transcends into perverse white culture, so how can black ppl rate that kind of lyrical content, i can never understand...that is all

You might never understand alot of things if you continue just seeing things as black OR white...like I said early it's simple "shock value" rap, mad rappers do it...is the same reason THE GAME drop names and ? ...
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "But I don't get into that, I kick the habit..."

I think Em was trying to match Biggie's intensity... ? was ? old ladies, ? ? with broomsticks, slashin em then throwing salt in the wound...

If take Em's verse literally, u gotta take Biggie's verse literally too...

I not an Em fan these days, but I know this verse and his Sway and Tech verse by heart...

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But you have to remember that Biggie's verse was a throwaway verse that didn't make Ready to Die (or No Way Out) while Eminem was trying as hard as he could in his prime.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    But you have to remember that Biggie's verse was a throwaway verse that didn't make Ready to Die (or No Way Out) while Eminem was trying as hard as he could in his prime.

Smh... prime Eminem...

MMLP hadn't even dropped yet...

You should really use less hyperbole...
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Em at his Prime lol at cats thinking Fat Boy wrecked Em on this junt
    Lmao a Cac showed tha Gawd of NY LOLOLOL LL how 2 spit
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I've heard Beanie Sigel and Xzibit (on different songs) borrow Em flow/delivery and some of his lines from Dead Wrong.. I haven't heard Anyone do it with Biggies Verse.
    Say bro I'm not calling you a liar and I'm a Em and X 2 Tha fan 2 an extent beans fan as well but could you drop an example
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    i can't even find the version without Eminem's verse.
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't stand how em raps now but he was in the zone back then and they picked the perfect biggie verse for a song with em. ? sound almost like they recorded it together
    GUNSMOKE GUNSMOKE
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess I was a combination of house of pain and Bobby Brown, I was humpin around and jumpin around
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    This Em at his Prime lol at cats thinking Fat Boy wrecked Em on this junt
    Lmao a Cac showed tha Gawd of NY LOLOLOL LL how 2 spit
    Lol at a ? boy getting mad cuz I called his fat boy da gawd lmao RIP PAC
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    @Cape Town

Ya ? ass need a get smacked up like ya avi says hoe ? RIP PAC hoe ass ?
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This track is pure fire. Both of them smashed it, love it. Biggies word play.

Smell the Indonesia; beat you to a seizure
    Then ? your moms, hit the skins til amnesia
    She don't remember ? ! Just the two hits!
    Her hittin the floor, and me hittin the ? !
    Sucking on the ? ! Had the ? beggin for the ?
    And your moms ain't ugly love; my ? got rock quick
    I guess I was a combination of House of Pain and Bobby Brown
    I was "Humpin Around" and "Jump-in Around"
    Jacked her then I asked her who's the man; she said, "B-I-G"
    Then I bust in her E-Y-E.

DOPE AS HELL. ?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've heard Beanie Sigel and Xzibit (on different songs) borrow Em flow/delivery and some of his lines from Dead Wrong.. I haven't heard Anyone do it with Biggies Verse.
    Say bro I'm not calling you a liar and I'm a Em and X 2 Tha fan 2 an extent beans fan as well but could you drop an example

Roc The Mic (beans) Some LA ? (Xzibit)

I will even throw in Royce Da 5'9" on the original version of Renegade.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This verse made me check for M&M and I realized the rest of his ? is just like this verse....couldn't ? with him...cac ?
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And your point is???
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that ? was regular for Em at the time dude was just flowing and came correct on this
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

And your point is???

You have a dumbfucks calling Em verse cac/whiteboy ? etc etc.. But 3 dope and respected mc's thought highly enough of the verse to borrow the flow, delivery and lines from it.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should've never added that weak ass Eminem verse and just kept biggies extra verse

I remember when this song first came out,
    can't remember which rappers it was but they were mad that puff put Em on the song..

They say if Big was alive he would've never allowed them to put Em on there..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met on the 2nd, wed on the 3rd, then she's dead on the 4th
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Should've never added that weak ass Eminem verse and just kept biggies extra verse

I remember when this song first came out,
    can't remember which rappers it was but they were mad that puff put Em on the song..

They say if Big was alive he would've never allowed them to put Em on there..

Sounds like an IC poster
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to have to bump this now I am home. Can't believe there is any Eminem hate on this. I'm not a massive fan of Eminem, his last few albums were average but he killed it in this.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I absolutely hate these kind of songs.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooo@ those who hype Em´s verse, smh, he ? the song up talking about ? animals, where the ´no-sign´ button at?! His verse was doodoo, this ? really rappin about beastility, horses ass and ? animals, typical sick white ppl ? , I know ? wouldn´t rate that, so say no more about who the posters are hyping and co-signing this kind of fuckery, smh....

You're wilding, Eminem killed that ?