Desiigner= Future Clone, Right? Think I Found Young Thug's....

Options
2»

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol dude in that video got the physique of a 13 year old, if I got jumped by the ? in that video I could easily knock out about 5 EASY lol

So you watching they physique huh

Yeah let's act like you can't notice how skinny these ? are w/o being ? lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    30 secs in had 2 turn this ? off smfh
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Rocking no shirt round cats is what's hot in Atlanta? No wonder y'all know as the ? capital of tha south smh
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    You know you're poppin when you're inspiring/creating clones of yourself

That's why Nas, Jay, Lupe, Kendrick, Cole, Pun, Pac, Mos Def, Black Thought, Raekwon, Game, Mobb Deep, Scarface, LL, Biggie, Big L, Beans, Cube, Outkast, Ball and G, Goodie Mob, UGK, Wu, Rakim, Common, etc. all have clones, right?

Oh... wait...

They all have or have had clones...

Most of those clones just don't ever become a success

Most of these people do not have clones. That's why I named them. I'd love for you to show me a Rakim, Black Thought or Lupe clone. What they do can't be replicated.

The ones that do have clones, as you stated yourself, are nothing more than novelty acts.

This fruit cup here, along with the recent influx of unoriginal ? , are nothing more than Elvis impersonators on the Vegas Strip, yet somehow they're being celebrated instead of being denounced.

Smh. ? is wack.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These lil ? spend a lot of time in the Salon.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

That's why Nas, Jay, Lupe, Kendrick, Cole, Pun, Pac, Mos Def, Black Thought, Raekwon, Game, Mobb Deep, Scarface, LL, Biggie, Big L, Beans, Cube, Outkast, Ball and G, Goodie Mob, UGK, Wu, Rakim, Common, etc. all have clones, right?

Oh... wait...

Your Old Droog came out sounding like Nas. Lil Wayne thought he was Jay. LL was a clone of Kool Moe Dee (according ot Kool Moe Dee). WU Tang got at least a Ghostface clone. Game is a clone. Nas is Rakim and Kool G Rap Nephew. Cube tried to be Pac for a day. Kendrick used to be a Wayne clone. Most of queens bridge sound like Mobb Deep or Nas at one point. That's all i got for now.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh... wait...

Most of these people do not have clones. That's why I named them. I'd love for you to show me a Rakim, Black Thought or Lupe clone. What they do can't be replicated.

The ones that do have clones, as you stated yourself, are nothing more than novelty acts.

This fruit cup here, along with the recent influx of unoriginal ? , are nothing more than Elvis impersonators on the Vegas Strip, yet somehow they're being celebrated instead of being denounced.

Smh. ? is wack.

Oh... wait...

• bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Even when it's ? , biting should still not be allowed
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh... wait...

Are you serious? Maybe you're lying to yourself but all them ? each have at least one or more clones

Please....please don't make me go thru that list and name them all. I swear I'll do it. It's my day off, I promise I'll do it
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i saw that ? the other day on twitter. smh.

theres a ? that sounds like drake* on erykah badu's latest project. his name is itsroutine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MRB4dsbw4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNJDJHWogP4

That's not Drake? What the hell, man?

Bruh...I been thinking that was Drake all this time
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Today I got time cuh
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited March 2016
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

Oh... wait...

Yes in some ways most of them ppl you named do have clones

I'm not going to list all of them but they are out there..For example Shyne and guerilla black are biggie clones and they gained some degree of success from sounding like big

That's why Guerilla Black didn't even get to 15 minutes of fame. That was a crystal zirconia Big, and the game and the fans shunned him for it. Shyne's voice sounded like Big naturally, but he didn't rap like him.

I never thought Shyne was TRYING to do what Big did. If Shyne made his first album, and there was no Big, it still woulda been dope.

Not necessarily the best examples considering how the genre dismissed the blatant knockoff while embracing a true talent. The game is so diluted now, muthafuckas like Desiigner, Thug and this ? can get by while blatantly ripping other ? .

To quote @BackInWhite: ? is this sheet?!

Cosign about Shyne. He never struck me as a BIG biter nor did I ever listen to His tracks and think BIG
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i saw that ? the other day on twitter. smh.

theres a ? that sounds like drake* on erykah badu's latest project. his name is itsroutine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MRB4dsbw4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNJDJHWogP4

yooooooo, i know EXACTLY where this ? shot that Video .

It's a Dead end street in Conyers, a suburb of ATL .
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @JonnyRoccIT I live in Conyers & trying to think so hard where that video was shot. lol
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Na this guy sounds more like lil silk
    http://youtu.be/oVSu7LyIuKk

this ? is hilarious
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    @JonnyRoccIT I live in Conyers & trying to think so hard where that video was shot. lol

Its a backstreet off 212 & 138 by the Publix and Chevron
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it wasn't for the fact that they had their shirts off, I would assume they were lesbians
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALL I HEARD WAS...

fn8m6d.gif

LoL's on top of LoL's!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Half of future and young thug's persona is created by generic autotune/pitchmodulation. So saying some ? ripped them off is like being mad at a ? on the IC for using the same font as you in their posts.