How Come Biggie Never Directly Responded to Tupac?

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Lol 101 diss records but only one towards the ? that actually had something to do with his situation. ? overlook the fact also that tupac spent all his time dissing someone who had nothing to do with his ? . Lame ass ? . Biggie already warned him but I guess pac wanted him to spell it out for him.

Pac great rapper but was a ? idiot, you gonna keep taking gifts from these street guys,they buying you jewelry and ? and you seriously taking it? Really ? and when your pimps came back and wanted a favor you tell them no, of course they coming for you ? .

? was all around sad, ? got hit was ready to bow out and ? but when he got them mob pirus behind hilolm now he's ready to hit em up only to get his ? shot up again dealing with a life that's he's not about over in cali but this is y'all superthug tho smh

1. What does this have to do with hiphop? A ? disses you on wax, you gotta spit back. That's hiphop 101. No excuse for that ? .

2. He already addressed the bolded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDK3q0w2tWs

3. You're acting like he wasnt already doing street ? wayyyyy before the biggie/death row ? took place. Was he gang banging? Prolly not, but he was still shooting mfs, beating up directors, etc. The ? didnt just wake up on death row and turned to a thug lol. Cut it out.

Oh wow I was always under the assumption that he not was a street guy that didn't know that you don't take gifts from street ? that do dirt but now you cleared it up that he was in fact still a super thug that was kicking ass and shooting up the block on some nino brown ? but still took gifts and chains from ? . That makes him even more of a ? than I thought thanks for clearing that up goldie, your response was dearly appreciated

Alot of feelings in this post sir

Nah, just the realist ? I've ever wrote ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The beef had nothing to do with Biggie. Big and Puff were affiliated with those cats but it was out of Big's and Puff's control what happened to Pac in NYC. Them dudes were giving Pac gifts, money and security while he was in town. It started because they wanted Pac to do a record with Lil Shawn but Pac wanted to charge them ? for the feature. Them ? felt like Pac shouldn't be charging them, when they've done tons of favors for Pac. So the robbery was an attempt to send a message to Pac, Pac didn't want to give up the jewels freely and he shot himself while attempting to reach for his weapon.

Pac just figured that Big had to have known and could've warned him prior to him showing up. Did Big know they were planning to rob Pac that night? Possible. But who knows.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The beef had nothing to do with Biggie. Big and Puff were affiliated with those cats but it was out of Big's and Puff's control what happened to Pac in NYC. Them dudes were giving Pac gifts, money and security while he was in town. It started because they wanted Pac to do a record with Lil Shawn but Pac wanted to charge them ? for the feature. Them ? felt like Pac shouldn't be charging them, when they've done tons of favors for Pac. So the robbery was an attempt to send a message to Pac, Pac didn't want to give up the jewels freely and he shot himself while attempting to reach for his weapon.

Pac just figured that Big had to have known and could've warned him prior to him showing up. Did Big know they were planning to rob Pac that night? Possible. But who knows.

You hold ya toast shaky...

Ass ?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hennessyyyyyyy and enemiiiiies Lesane

@Sion let me hold some LOL's real quick dog
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    The short answer: Puffy probably told him not to.[/quo
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    The short answer: Puffy probably told him not to.
    I remember reading somewhere that big wanted to go right back at pac but puff wouldnt let him
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If they friends and biggie knew who shot him pac had every right to be mad.
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol 101 diss records but only one towards the ? that actually had something to do with his situation. ? overlook the fact also that tupac spent all his time dissing someone who had nothing to do with his ? . Lame ass ? . Biggie already warned him but I guess pac wanted him to spell it out for him.

Pac great rapper but was a ? idiot, you gonna keep taking gifts from these street guys,they buying you jewelry and ? and you seriously taking it? Really ? and when your pimps came back and wanted a favor you tell them no, of course they coming for you ? .

? was all around sad, ? got hit was ready to bow out and ? but when he got them mob pirus behind hilolm now he's ready to hit em up only to get his ? shot up again dealing with a life that's he's not about over in cali but this is y'all superthug tho smh

Dam ? your hate is strong lol! Tell us how you really feel lol nah but big knew ? was setting him up and chose fear over his homeboy well over what pac thought was his homeboy cause if he did that he wasn't pacs homeboy to begin with he might as well had been the one to rob pac and pull the trigger his dam self cause he just as guilty as them and pac knew what he signed up for he knew the consequences
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He dissed him on the "The Ugliest" but Busta never put it on "The Coming" album cause he didn't get involved. "The Coming" came out in March 1996, so this was recorded before "Hit Em Up" was released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrS3JJ6yfe4

Damn, biggie had some tough lines in here, good drop I never heard this
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having a ? shot up by the elevator>>>Saying mean things to a ?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, it was just a simple question, folks. All the extra ? wasn't really needed. But thanks for dropping knowledge. I agree with some of the proposed theories. ? makes a lot more sense.
  • Antwuan89
    Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

If they friends and biggie knew who shot him pac had every right to be mad.

Biggie denied that theory, I have my doubts that Biggie knew. But who knows, and I could say if Biggie didn't know he had every right to be mad at Tupac.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Javon803 wrote: »

Dam ? your hate is strong lol! Tell us how you really feel lol nah but big knew ? was setting him up and chose fear over his homeboy well over what pac thought was his homeboy cause if he did that he wasn't pacs homeboy to begin with he might as well had been the one to rob pac and pull the trigger his dam self cause he just as guilty as them and pac knew what he signed up for he knew the consequences

Once again, pac was warned but he continued to hang with those guys
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    And cut it out with the "I'm hating on pac" rebuttal. I've said countless times that he's my favorite rapper next to nas. But just cause they are my favorite artist don't mean I got to be blind to the dumb ?
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie didn't respond directly because it was street ? , and Pac energy should of been going at the persons that clapped him.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    What do you say to a ? that was your mentor and ? your wife?

You cant say nothing but whisper under your breath and throw sublims

And thats exactly what BIG did
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »
    Im a fan of both but more fan of pac. I can say biggie played the innocent role in the whole situation which made pac look like thr bad guy. I think if buffy had biggie go see pac in the hospital none of this would have happened.

Pac father saw Biggie in the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZQ4AyT_hms
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie never responded cause either he had too much respect for Pac
    Or didn't have anything to clap back with I mean Pac ? his ? and Big knew that.
    ( He confirmed it on Brooklyn's Finest)

But the excuses I'm seeing "if Big responded Pac would've stopped" Pac wasnt gonna stop no matter what he still would've kept going.

Don't matter how lyrical BIG was he wasn't seeing PAC. Pac was getting disrespectful and personal with each diss while BIG was sending Subliminal messages after Pac died.

The way ya'll over hype BIG on his "what if he dissed PAC" is like Eminem fans saying "don't ever diss Eminem cause he'll end your career" And Em never beefed with anyone but Benzino, Mariah,Britney and Christina.

Big wasn't gonna say Pac's name on any track Pac had him,Jay, Mobb Deep and Junior Mafia Shook.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

But the excuses I'm seeing "if Big responded Pac would've stopped" Pac wasnt gonna stop no matter what he still would've kept going.

Don't matter how lyrical BIG was he wasn't seeing PAC. Pac was getting disrespectful and personal with each diss while BIG was sending Subliminal messages after Pac died.

The way ya'll over hype BIG on his "what if he dissed PAC" is like Eminem fans saying "don't ever diss Eminem cause he'll end your career" And Em never beefed with anyone but Benzino, Mariah,Britney and Christina.

Big wasn't gonna say Pac's name on any track Pac had him,Jay, Mobb Deep and Junior Mafia Shook.

U should check Nas documentary him and jungle spoke about meeting Pac. This is Jungle own words he said he a gun on him and he almost shot Pac. No way that Nas or any of the QB ? feared PAC back then.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

U should check Nas documentary him and jungle spoke about meeting Pac. This is Jungle own words he said he a gun on him and he almost shot Pac. No way that Nas or any of the QB ? feared PAC back then.

Yea I seen the VH1 were Jungle said he was gonna shoot Pac, don't know if it was true.

Pac and Nas squashed their beef 3 days before Pac got shot
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way yall keep harping on one grown man supposedly being scared of another only leads me to believe yall actually are or have been scared of ? in your adult lives

I cant even rap my head around being scared of another ? . ? is crazy to me

? bleed like us..
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    He didnt say ? because he was guilty of settting Pac up. Everybody knew it then with no social media and now every year more and more evidence piles up about him helping in the 94 robbery. Look at that sway interview when they ask him about Pac. He looks guilty and confused. His best defense at the time was to stay silent to make Pac look like an unstable troublemaker. it sort of worked because most ? from new york swear biggie was an angel. he wasnt. the only reason why we call it a robbery is because his ? shooters didnt have good aim to finish the job. They were planning to ? pac that night not just take his jewelry. The shooters failed and biggie knew the price he was ultimately going to have to pay. its kinda ironic. maybe him and pac would be alive if he did respond on wax who knows. RIP to both

You know too much hiphop to fabricate stories.....if you wanna know who set PAC up,Google Haitian Jack.i know you know Jimmy Henchman.
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options

Um well he wasn't really warned big had said something to him about watching those guys he was around but he never told pac why that's why pac thought big knew what happened and then when he tried to get in touch with big after that big was ducking him that's when he knew something was up
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    The way yall keep harping on one grown man supposedly being scared of another only leads me to believe yall actually are or have been scared of ? in your adult lives

I cant even rap my head around being scared of another ? . ? is crazy to me

? bleed like us..

Yea this ? just proves that they really saw Pac in some extraordinary light...lol....Dude said he had Mobb Deep shook and they clapped back at him...lol these ? yo....
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Um well he wasn't really warned big had said something to him about watching those guys he was around but he never told pac why that's why pac thought big knew what happened and then when he tried to get in touch with big after that big was ducking him that's when he knew something was up

No matter how you try to spin it, he was warned. You don't take gifts from those type of people. ? is common sense. Even kids know ? like that Cmon now