Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Random thought imagine if these show was done with people who looked like us smh I would of been done at the red wedding for ever

Imagine kat being Angela basset Jon snow being ghost from power

I'll be out here starting fights with ? wearing team lannister shirts the hood would be changed forever races would be united it instead of the 13th Street rolling 88s or some ?

It be the 13th Street frays

Instead of the brotherhood without banners

It be trill ? with no colors

Madison Ave starks

White people would be coming to the hood to pledge their allegiance

u get a GOAT but i died!! hahahahahaha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    BOOK SPOILERS

What is Varys up to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_hhVg9XUE

I think he's far more dangerous than Littlefinger tbh... But ? it's a good question - what purpose does Varys serve and what does he really want ??

You know why he got on the boat from the books. Always gotta have a Plan B.

I'm not going to comment too much in here but the reason they've not had dragons in the trailers so far is because the scaling up, no pun intended, for their size in this season has to my knowledge crashed the server farm twice and these are high cost networked graphic processors that can run most lower scale animations like some previous Dreamworks releases. The scale and detail involved they are aiming for is very high, they don't want to show them at half mast as it were.

@pissedoffnobody what u got for me? Pm if necessary
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    awwwwww ? ..
    Dragons bout to be the size of godzilla around this muthafucka!!

i know yall faces.. i know yall names.. come mid season dont be tryin to ? wit us Targaryens..

UR. NOT. WELCOME. HERE!!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Whoever dont mind spoiler lets get a mass ? w@pissedoffnobody
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    awwwwww ? ..

i know yall faces.. i know yall names.. come mid season dont be tryin to ? wit us Targaryens..

But the thing is they are controlled by a dumb ? so they are practically useless. Smh @ having flying artillery but only attacking peasant farmers
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    awwwwww ? ..

But the thing is they are controlled by a dumb ? so they are practically useless. Smh @ having flying artillery but only attacking peasant farmers

Eff you...talking about Khaleesi like that...you gone honor and revere the true Queen potna!
  • King of GA
    Options
    She young...she still learning the game and she just got a Tyrion...she gone be straight
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But the thing is she's a ? . And like all ? , she doesn't listen. She had advisers back in that city. How did it go?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    She young...she still learning the game and she just got kidnapped by Dothraki...she gone be straight

How

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Khaleesi s the biggest scumbag on the show....no one noticed that she bounced w the Dragon and left her Crew out manned and out gunned?....them Sons of Harpy ? should ve just bodied them for the disrespect
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant do this ? again man

My heart...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    War is coming.......
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give Khaleesi to Ramsey
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    awwwwww ? ..

I Hope your dragons eat to many unhealthy fat ? and Cathch diabetus
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi s the biggest scumbag on the show....no one noticed that she bounced w the Dragon and left her Crew out manned and out gunned?....them Sons of Harpy ? should ve just bodied them for the disrespect

damn this is facts
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn this is facts

Whats the High Valyrian word for 'to ride a dragon'
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

damn this is facts

Whats the High Valyrian word for 'to ride a dragon'

The word would be 'trill'
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Still havent seen season 5 yet, bout to binge watch it for the next couple days.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Still havent seen season 5 yet, bout to binge watch it for the next couple days.

Episode 8 season 5, probably the best episode in the entire series
  • King of GA
    Options
    Yo...I'm just messing with yall...I was bored
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

If that's the hardhome episode then yea...and it was GOAT cuz nooooobody saw any of that ? coming either. Didn't even let on in the previews.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

If that's the hardhome episode then yea...and it was GOAT cuz nooooobody saw any of that ? coming either. Didn't even let on in the previews.

If thats the episode they got it popping at the Wall at ......then you are right...best episode in the entire series
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ok Hardhome was when the White Walker king went all Michael Jackson on them.......but still the scrap at the Wall >>>>>>>> that episode
  • Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody on youtube broke down the trailer.. don't know if someone allready posted it..
    0:00 The Wall. Jon's dead body lies at Castle Black. Thanks for reminding us HBO.
    0:09 Jaime and Bronne arrive with a dead Myrcella and with Trystane Martell in Kingslanding, on board a Dornish ship.
    0:12 Jaime breaks the news of Myrcella's death to Cersei and tries to console her. Cersei mourns for Myrcella, obviously. She might be a ? but she loves her children all right.
    0:17 Davos standing near a pyre. Probably a pyre built by the Night's Watch to burn Jon.
    0:19 Ramsay possibly about to do some fked up ? to his dad.
    0:23 A flayed man burning. This could either be a survivor from Stannis's men after the battle with the Boltons, possibly Stannis himself or PERHAPS (unlikely) Roose Bolton, killed by his own son.
    0:25 Melisandre losing her faith and opening up to Davos.
    0:27 Jorah and Daario come across the field where Daenerys had been found by the Dothraki in S5.
    0:30 Jorah finds Daenerys's ring, which she had intentionally dropped in S5 too.
    0:33 And Daenerys walks with the Khalasar that found her, probably to Vaes Dothrak (cue horse statue 0:37)
    0:41 High Sparrow and thus Faith Militant still going strong, apparently...
    0:43 Probably Kingsmoot on the Iron Islands...or SPOILER ALERT Balon Greyoy's funeral?
    0:45 Sansa is somewhere relatively safe at last...so she survived the fall and wasn't caught by the Boltons, or so it seems
    0:48 Tyrion probably going down to where 2 of Daenerys's 3 dragons are locked in Meereen...Mother's Mercy be with him
    0:51 Drogon flying around like the magnificent bastard he is
    0:53 Lancel Lannister trying to scare Cersei into submission...LOL
    0:55 Robert Strong, the re-animated Mountain, looks ominously on, probably at the Faith Militant and Lancel...nice knowing you mate
    0:57 Cersei...well her weakness was clearly temporary. "I choose violence" damn
    0:59 Tower of Joy flashback. Ned Stark leading his fellow Stark men against the 3 Kingsguard guarding the Tower where his sister Lyanna is. THIS SCENE THO
    1:00 Night's Watch attempting to break down the door where Jon's body is. Probably trying to stop Melisandre from resurrecting him.
    1:01 Tommen with his Kingsguard at his back, possibly making a move on freeing Margaery. At last mate.
    1:02 Cersei with a Kingsguard at her back. Possibly making a move on the Faith Militant.
    1:03 A possible Bolton/Northmen cavalry.
    1:04 Probably Theon sailing back to the Iron Islands. He most likely got away from the Boltons too.
    1:04 Arya in training at the House of Black and White. Sure getting slapped a lot lately.
    1:05 Littlefinger looking like a Badass somewhere in the North. Probably leading the Vale army.
    1:06 Margery probably still in the black cells.
    1:06 Possibly a wildling fighter getting a good whack.
    1:07 Northmen archers, possibly in the war sequence happening this season.
    1:08 Sons of the Harpy making ? happen in Meereen...or dragons being dragons.
    1:08 Theon looks surrounded by Boltons here...
    1:09 Euron Greyjoy getting his Ironborn baptism, ie. drowned and then brought back to life.
    1:09 Cersei and Jaime back to their ? ways
    1:10 Brienne saving Sansa and Theon by killing off some Boltons
    1:11 Melisandre probably starting on resurrecting Jon, or realizing that she has to resurrect Jon
    1:11 House of Black and White wide shot...because it's cool
    1:12 Melisandre now getting ready to bring back Jon...yeaaahhhhh
    1:13 Probably bringing back Jon has begun at this point...or some loyal brother of the Night's Watch mourning Jon
    1:13 Arya possibly running away after regaining her eyesight?
    1:14 Boltons (left) bracing for battle against some kind of Northern army (could be Wildlings, or loyal Stark lieges, or a mixture, or perhaps even Vale soldiers)
    1:15 Theon's sister Yara...well...enjoying herself
    1:16 SPOLER ALERT Euron Greyjoy probably about to do in Balon
    1:16 A continuation of the Tower of Joy flashback, Ned Stark and Howland Reed circle Kingsguard Arthur Dayne with the Targaryen emblem on his breastplate, armed with Dawn in his right hand and a sword from one of the fallen Stark men in the other. Hype level +10000
    1:16 Tormund about to fk ? up
    1:17 A possible Jon Snow entering on horseback in some battle, probably vs the Boltons
    1:18 Margaery converting (or faking conversion) to the High Sparrow
    1:19 Arya still blind...
    1:19 Tyrell army led by Jaime charging against the Faith Militant
    1:20 Sansa on the run, probably before being saved by Brienne
    1:20 Dothraki in battle?
    1:21 And of course, Bran on one of his GreenSeeing tours, casually seeing the Night's King...
    1:29 Davos grabs Jon's LongClaw and probably gets ready to fight the Night's Watch brothers attempting to break into the room and burn Jon's body...Ghost is also there, possibly also dead near Jon...GO DAVOS YOU LEGEND YOU