The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ? , i had no ? idea Daredevil premiers in a week.. Stoked.

Yeah I've been dripping with anticipation for a while
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Miles is getting a lot of push in Ultimate Spider-Man and exists in the regular 616 universe now. It's only a matter of time before he appears in live action. Obviously Peter will need to get his run before Miles comes through for backup.

They'll probably merge it similar to the ant man movie where Peter is Miles trainer instead of explaining the whole merging universe thing.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Aye there's a huge spoiler in the trailer
    You can see Bucky lying on the ground without his arm
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Miles is getting a lot of push in Ultimate Spider-Man and exists in the regular 616 universe now. It's only a matter of time before he appears in live action. Obviously Peter will need to get his run before Miles comes through for backup.

They'll probably merge it similar to the ant man movie where Peter is Miles trainer instead of explaining the whole merging universe thing.

With Peter being a teenager in this reboot I don't see Miles Morales showing up for a long time
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    The picture marvel released isn't as CGI as the trailer
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally got around to watching Ant Man. It was better than I thought it'd be. Still glad I waited till Redbox tho
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish war machine got more time in general he's one of my fave characters
  • Beta
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ^^^^^^^

yooooo lmao

Between that and this
    DWO wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/v/t1.0-9/12814372_976223929098104_1832770418169632109_n.jpg?oh=b0401e96c7d2a6072bb80c94c4f0ee93&oe=575A0694[/img]

I'm dead
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iron Fist Will Be Completely Different Than Other Marvel Netflix Shows According To Joe Quesada

ironfistnetflix-161106.jpg

While the heroes themselves have been quite different, there's a through-line of a dark and violent tone that has run through Daredevil and Jessica Jones on Netflix.

That formula is going to be turned on its head a little bit when Iron Fist comes along, according to Marvel's Joe Quesada.
    “It still takes place in the same world. I think the Danny Rand character himself will have a different perspective on the world than some of the characters that you’re seeing now — as will Luke Cage. I mean you guys haven’t seen that show yet, either,” Quesada is quoted as saying over at Decider. “Our goal is to provide four different shows that each have their own feel while, again, feeling like they are a part of a whole. Not an easy task, but I can tell you that our team is really fantastic at doing this. It’s still the early stages of Iron Fist so I’m a little hesitant to say too much more than that. But Danny Rand is a completely different character and the world that he comes from, how he obtained his powers and his skills — all completely different. I think fans will be pleased.”

With both Luke Cage and Iron Fist set to change the face of Marvel's Netflix-verse...it almost seems like the two should team up.

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/13/iron-fist-will-be-completely-different-than-other-marvel-netflix/
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Huge Spoiler Spotted In Captain America: Civil War Trailer

captainamericacivilwarwintersoldiervsironman-173879.png

Spoiler warning! Do not take this spoiler warning lightly!

An image containing the spoiler, along with a description, can be found below the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKrVegVI0Us
    On Thursday, Marvel Entertainment released the second full-length trailer for Captain America: Civil War, and die-hard fans immediately began combing through it frame-by-frame to see if they could uncover some overlooked gem. One such person struck gold!

Eagle-eyed Reddit user, Laffy_Sapphy, spotted The Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) lying on his back unconscious in the background of a scene in which Captain America (Chris Evans) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) slug out their differences. Look closely and you'll notice that The Winter Soldier's bionic arm is no longer attached to his body. Ouch!

Best guess is that the arm is severed while he and Cap double-team Tin Man. From what we've seen of that scene, The Winter Soldier tries at one point to rip the arc reactor from Tony's suit with his powerful arm. Me thinks that didn't go so well for Ol' Bucky.

wintersoldiercaptrailer-173880.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/13/huge-spoiler-spotted-in-captain-america-civil-war-trailer/
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ironfist has always been a boring character to me
  • Beta
    Options
    I saw that Jessica Jones season 2 reveal and I was upset as ? since I only got through 4 eps of the first season
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I saw that Jessica Jones season 2 reveal and I was upset as ? since I only got through 4 eps of the first season

Why would you be upset? If you didn't like the first season, don't watch the second.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Huge Spoiler Spotted In Captain America: Civil War Trailer

captainamericacivilwarwintersoldiervsironman-173879.png

Spoiler warning! Do not take this spoiler warning lightly!

An image containing the spoiler, along with a description, can be found below the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKrVegVI0Us
    On Thursday, Marvel Entertainment released the second full-length trailer for Captain America: Civil War, and die-hard fans immediately began combing through it frame-by-frame to see if they could uncover some overlooked gem. One such person struck gold!

Eagle-eyed Reddit user, Laffy_Sapphy, spotted The Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) lying on his back unconscious in the background of a scene in which Captain America (Chris Evans) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) slug out their differences. Look closely and you'll notice that The Winter Soldier's bionic arm is no longer attached to his body. Ouch!

Best guess is that the arm is severed while he and Cap double-team Tin Man. From what we've seen of that scene, The Winter Soldier tries at one point to rip the arc reactor from Tony's suit with his powerful arm. Me thinks that didn't go so well for Ol' Bucky.

wintersoldiercaptrailer-173880.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/13/huge-spoiler-spotted-in-captain-america-civil-war-trailer/

Wonder if panther does this
  • Beta
    Options

Why would you be upset? If you didn't like the first season, don't watch the second.

I'm mad they had the gall to even make another one and that could be time spent on another project but *shrugs* some of y'all liked it so...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm mad they had the gall to even make another one and that could be time spent on another project but *shrugs* some of y'all liked it so...

I get that you don't like it, but the show was well received, so it didn't take gall for them to make another. It was pretty much a no brainer.
  • Beta
    Options

I get that you don't like it, but the show was well received, so it didn't take gall for them to make another. It was pretty much a no brainer.

Yeah I feel you homie...
  • Beta
    Options

Lol I'm just curious but why did this post get so many feelings reactions
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Lol I'm just curious but why did this post get so many feelings reactions

It's always the same posters that hit feelings on post regarding more screentime for 'certain' heroes....it's a routine

I think it'll be cool if War Machine got his own movie....definitely has the it factor to hold it down at the box office.
  • Beta
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I always liked him more than iron man and he never really put in work in the MCU except to be air support while fighting ultron. IM3 he wasn't even in the damn suit for more than 2 mins. And in IM2 the time he had to shine was short lived

tumblr_inline_npfmjbOW2k1qbn7fm_500.gif

5CmKnX.gif

200w.gif

Now he about to get bodied? Smh damn man lol

Please let him go out like a G