Is Rich Homie Quan career over?

Options
13»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    ? still got like 5 songs in rotation on the radio down here and them hoes gone hit the shows regardless

he can take a residency @ any strip club and eat good lol

lol thats a good ass idea cant front... pay a ? bout 3 racks a week to come to the club and perform... you can come out with 100+ racks a year...
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? we average like 3 new rappers a year. This one or two hits and gone ass rappers are here to stay. I am not going to say that he's totally done, but I don't know if he can do what he did with Type of way and Flex
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On second thought...
    Cause I couldn't see my daddy like that , that's my baby (my daddy)
    In other words he my best friend talk to him daily (okay)

Who gives a ? though, really? Good riddens.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LIVING A FSGGIKSBKZDHJKIIFOOGAOOGABOOGASUWOOOOGANGGANGGANGTHUGGAGBJFCHHDFVTBEGINNINGGGGG

IM ON THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN PUFFIN ON CLOUDS AND ? STILL BEGINNING!
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich homie jkwon
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do yall like any non serious rappers? lol smh ? even wu tang... 8ball mjg.... scarface... ugk.. listen to non serious music..
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    yeah he went indy he aint black balled but he doin it all on his own ... we only hear migos all the time cause they affiliated with the majors lets be real they forced Pipe it up on us LOL !!!!!!! ... it is what it is ..... the game changed listen to what you want ... not what they telling you to listen too .....
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    do yall like any non serious rappers? lol smh ? even wu tang... 8ball mjg.... scarface... ugk.. listen to non serious music..

sure we do just not ? in jeggins talking jibberish
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Na u see the problem is RHQ takes himself seriously.... He really believes he be spittin dope ?
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless, you're one of the 6 or 7 lucky rappers, you're career is going to ? after your 2nd album regardless of what you do. It's been that way, for all regions, for the last decade.

That's because the production is doing 95% of the work.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless, you're one of the 6 or 7 lucky rappers, you're career is going to ? after your 2nd album regardless of what you do. It's been that way, for all regions, for the last decade.

That's because the production is doing 95% of the work.

The era of production. Lots of dope beats (even if some are repetitive) and ? lyrics
  • FlightKing
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    yeah he went indy he aint black balled but he doin it all on his own ... we only hear migos all the time cause they affiliated with the majors lets be real they forced Pipe it up on us LOL !!!!!!! ... it is what it is ..... the game changed listen to what you want ... not what they telling you to listen too .....

He been Indy and been affiliated with majors. His situation hasn't changed at all. His reputation and buzz has.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

He been Indy and been affiliated with majors. His situation hasn't changed at all. His reputation and buzz has.

No his situation changed a lot
  • FlightKing
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

As an Indy on the fringes of a major deal? What changed? Legit question.
  • _God_
    Options

His label TIG owes him money and they feel he owes money , that level has since moved and is now focused on yfn Lucci . If u notice he doesn't have anymore collabs with major artist . His own city no longer feels him.
  • FlightKing
    Options

His label TIG owes him money and they feel he owes money , that level has since moved and is now focused on yfn Lucci . If u notice he doesn't have anymore collabs with major artist . His own city no longer feels him.

I was talking about the fact that he's signed still and is still considered atleast a semi major level rapper in public eyes. I have no debates about what you said there though.
  • _God_
    Options

I was talking about the fact that he's signed still and is still considered atleast a semi major level rapper in public eyes. I have no debates about what you said there though.

I got what u saying but him being on that label is a burden that's a small local label n rhq been locked in that deal since 18, he signed a 5 album deal (street deal) n put out 3 mixtapes. Rhq ain't know those counted as albums, they only laid him show money, he got smarter n said he want his money . Now he stuck smh. Max b told these guys
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his recent tupac freestyle was embarrassing.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    buddy really just say Type Of Way and Lifestyle are classics?

They are.
  • FlightKing
    Options

I got what u saying but him being on that label is a burden that's a small local label n rhq been locked in that deal since 18, he signed a 5 album deal (street deal) n put out 3 mixtapes. Rhq ain't know those counted as albums, they only laid him show money, he got smarter n said he want his money . Now he stuck smh. Max b told these guys

Yeah and ? still getting hemmed up out here. Pays to know the business beforehand. Too much info out here to not know but I know why its not known, especially in his case.