You know what I've noticed about Youtube?

Options
13»

Comments

• geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a lot brothers on there with videos criticizing black women. Like A LOT.

I'm not even gonna lie, a lot of it is wild and over the top, even if there are grains of truth here and there.

Still, this does raise the question of why? What is happening that there got so many brothers doing this? I don't see so many white guys making videos about white women.

Well there you go. People talking about a problem in the community. A loooooong known problem. Doesn't make it any less true.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a lot brothers on there with videos criticizing black women. Like A LOT.

I'm not even gonna lie, a lot of it is wild and over the top, even if there are grains of truth here and there.

Still, this does raise the question of why? What is happening that there got so many brothers doing this? I don't see so many white guys making videos about white women.

Well there you go. People talking about a problem in the community. A loooooong known problem. Doesn't make it any less true.

What's the problem? Care to elaborate?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This schtick ain't eem funny no more.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's the problem? Care to elaborate?

Talented, yet unaware.

Generally, black women compare their physical features to white women, instead of their behavior. This has been going on since forever.