Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    NFL needs to give up them exclusive rights. I haven't touched Madden since 2k dropped this year. 2K would make a better game in year one of returning.

And I don't plan on buying madden anymore. The game has zero depth to it.

my solution to this was, if you just had to play a sports game, buy it every other year

with a game like 2k, dudes always updating rosters and ? so you can hold off buying it every year...and at this point, with next gen, there will only be marginal graphical differences b/t yearly releases so...

That's the thing Madden 16 and Madden 12 ain't that much different from one another. That's 4 years lol.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Madden got lazy as ? after like 2010, hit stick and truck stick played a part, then the pass coverage was abysmal, I was ? fuming when my nephew (8 years younger then me) converted a 4th and 41 hail Mary on me I was like this ? is equivalent to NFL blitz now, fake ass ? and I stopped playing madden for almost 3 years
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    college hoops 2k8 is by far the best sports game i've ever played...PERIOD

My top 5 sports games of all time...for a myriad of reasons.

1. College Hoops 2k8... TONS of depth to this game. No better feeling than starting out at some small ? school, then working your way up the college ranks before getting that email that UCLA, DUKE, Kentucky, Kansas, etc... wanna hire you to take over the program. OR when you sign your first no. 1 ranked High School recruit to come to your school.

2. 2k10?? The one where they first introduced MyPlayer iirc

3. All Pro Football 2k8...this game had things that Madden took years before they implemented into their game. If you are truly a game mechanics kinda guy, this game was where it was at.

4. Backbreaker...this game was a dud sales wise, but they they had the right idea when it came to things that should be in a football game. It also didnt help the player models were terrible, but mechanically, this game was ahead of its time

5. NBA Street series...Great game for a casual person who wanna just pick up and play and not have to worry about calling plays and ? .

Still got my College Hoops 2k8. That was a beast of a game. Waiting to hear your team's name called on Selection Sunday is still GOAT.

They still got fan made updated rosters for this game.
    Game was definitely GOAT.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pollen is the devil
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. College Hoops 2k8... TONS of depth to this game. No better feeling than starting out at some small ? school, then working your way up the college ranks before getting that email that UCLA, DUKE, Kentucky, Kansas, etc... wanna hire you to take over the program. OR when you sign your first no. 1 ranked High School recruit to come to your school.

3. All Pro Football 2k8...this game had things that Madden took years before they implemented into their game. If you are truly a game mechanics kinda guy, this game was where it was at.

4. Backbreaker...this game was a dud sales wise, but they they had the right idea when it came to things that should be in a football game. It also didnt help the player models were terrible, but mechanically, this game was ahead of its time

5. NBA Street series...Great game for a casual person who wanna just pick up and play and not have to worry about calling plays and ? .

Still got my College Hoops 2k8. That was a beast of a game. Waiting to hear your team's name called on Selection Sunday is still GOAT.

I thought the 2k servers went down so they couldn't do the updated rosters anymore?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever year madden had Peyton Hillis on the cover(LOL) was the last time I bought it for myself.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought the 2k servers went down so they couldn't do the updated rosters anymore?

if you got a 360, you dont need the servers

its not that hard to do, but it takes a few steps

i saw a cat on Operationsports made some for 360 but it seems like its only him and maybe one other dude, when there used to be like 5-7 dudes making rosters.

im really thinking about d/l them tonight and starting that dynasty
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you sipping on today Beezy?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turn to TBS to watch American Dad and ? ass college sports is on, man ? this ?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turn to TBS to watch American Dad and ? ass college sports is on, man ? this ?

Haha u ain't fixing to have that back for a few weeks
  • Beezus
    Options

Vodka and sweet tea
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Whatever year madden had Peyton Hillis on the cover(LOL) was the last time I bought it for myself.

The last one I brought had Brett Farve on the cover lol. NCAA football was the goat tho
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its the ? tournament thats the best part of college bball smh
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »

Vodka and sweet tea

I hate sweet tea. I hate ice tea altogether
  • Beezus
    Options
    I can't understand how someone can not like college bball especially during the tournament
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sweet tea is goat
  • Beezus
    Options
    Only time I drink sweet tea is if it's mixed with vodka
    I don't drink ? but water and vodka lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Beezus wrote: »

Vodka and sweet tea

I hate sweet tea. I hate ice tea altogether

smh2.gif
  • Beezus
    Options
    Uber or drive Hmmm I ain't ? but I will be
  • Beezus
    Options
  • Beezus
    Options
    I haven't painted my nails in weeks that will give me another excuse to stay home a little longer
  • Beezus
    Options
    Swear I wish my girlfriends liked bball as much as me they trying to party and I'm all like well I gotta be by a TV at 3
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezy you don't HAVE to go you know
  • Beezus
    Options
    Lol I made the plans...? I was ? when I made them hate when I do that lol
This discussion has been closed.