Ashanti's Stalker Going In On Her In Court

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
0316-ahsanti-court-alec-tabak-ndn-4.jpg

Ashanti not only faced her stalker in court Wednesday ... he went after her with a barrage of provocative questions.

Devar Hurd is on trial for the third time ... this time it's a retrial for felony stalking targeting the singer.

0316-sub-devar-hurd-getty-4.jpg

Hurd, who's representing himself, grilled Ashanti, reading back some of the tweets he sent her, including, "eating p**** from the back tastes better from a flight to Russia." imageimageimage He asked her if she saw his tweet, and she responded she had, "I saw the disgusting tweet and was insulted."

Hurd was undeterred, firing back, "Why didn't you tell me to stop or block me?"

And then the stalker said, "I know how you are when it comes to our sex life ... us f****** is very emotional on both ends." To that, Ashanti said nothing ... she just crossed her arms and closed her eyes.

Hurd also laid into Ashanti about her provocative concerts, saying, "You do lap dances for your performances, correct?" And then he added, "I don't have a problem with it, I'm just saying."

Hurd sent other lewd text messages, including "wrap your thick ass thighs and legs around my shoulders and neck and palm my head and put my mouth on your tight p****."

Comments