The Game Gettin At 50

Options

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is a ? , he don't understand that 50 not concerned with the media publicity or rap when it come to him. 50 lives by a code. Game is like kid, no a groupie
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Game is a ? , he don't understand that 50 not concerned with the media publicity or rap when it come to him. 50 lives by a code. Game is like kid, no a groupie

So you just gonna act like Fif don't be trolling ? !?

>_>
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you just gonna act like Fif don't be trolling ? !?

>_>

Yea it's all fun and games wothers ppl that hasn't caused anybody to die.!theres a ? doing life trying his hardest to rat on fifty n get out , a man dead, a 14 yr old boy who was stacked by grown men and the mother of a close friend (tony yayo) house was shot up. Like where u from once a ? do certain ? , they don't exist to you nomore.
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Options
    Aye @Trilliam H. Impala be ? killin me dickriding and dissing Hov in the same damn breath

My acknowledgement of the GOATness of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got u incensed as ? :bawling:
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Aye @Trilliam H. Impala be ? killin me dickriding and dissing Hov in the same damn breath

My acknowledgement of the GOATness of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd got u incensed as ? :bawling:

Chill ? , I stay sayin yo posts are hilarious >_>
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? a rich wino
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? has a drinkin problem. It seems like when he drinks emotions spill out like the song he did for doctor dre on doctors advocate and from scratch on the documentary he was ? af smh
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never said it was a diss but he gettin at fifth on sum.lets be friends then the rest of the post went south lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    The rest of the post wasn't even abou... ? it
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm 35 and find it strange at times that my generation are jumping on twitter to voice their opinions on anything like this! LOL!!!

Game dope. Game funny. But not too sure twittering all this as a grown man is cool lol

But a lot enjoy it, just never created an account or got into it

Dude shoulda not delete it.. cos now seems he regret it and was emotional over it lol

it comes across as comedy to me though
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Threadstarter title is misleading
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game did send a little shot at 50 on documentary 2 but not on that post in the o/p
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Misleading thread titles should be a ban able offense
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Lame aka The Gayme aka Gayceon aka ? Songz aka Mr Steal Ur Style aka Xerox Smalls the Notorious C.O.P.I.E.R. aka Mr Twerksumn aka Stripper Pole Papi aka Mr I Drop Names Then I Drop It Like It's Hot aka Top 5 the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd humprider aka Mr I Woke Up In 1999 Bout The Same Time Prince Dropped 1999 still salty as ? about the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd constantly bodying his talentless, swagless ass on wax :bawling:

:bawling: @ him groveling @ the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's hoof 4 a feature when the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's adlibs would leave him inna bodybag quicker than his ? left him on that Change of Heart couch :bawling:

Go back to spitting the same ? ass verse 50,000x times ole Recycle Da 5'9 ass ? :bawling:

Red rose, white ceiling, I pop that ? same time I'm tweeting :bawling:

Young! :bawling:

Young!
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Options
    The Lame aka The Gayme aka Gayceon aka ? Songz aka Mr Steal Ur Style aka Xerox Smalls the Notorious C.O.P.I.E.R. aka Mr Twerksumn aka Stripper Pole Papi aka Mr I Drop Names Then I Drop It Like It's Hot aka Top 5 the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd humprider aka Mr I Woke Up In 1999 Bout The Same Time Prince Dropped 1999 still salty as ? about the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd constantly bodying his talentless, swagless ass on wax :bawling:

:bawling: @ him groveling @ the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's hoof 4 a feature when the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's adlibs would leave him inna bodybag quicker than his ? left him on that Change of Heart couch :bawling:

Go back to spitting the same ? ass verse 50,000x times ole Recycle Da 5'9 ass ? :bawling:

Red rose, white ceiling, I pop that ? same time I'm tweeting :bawling:

Fixed :bawling:
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead@ "Hove, I need a feature"
    Don't make that boy hov put your name in a song..u that hungry for fame, cocksucka, come on
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Jayz was right the kids a groupie

'Tell groupie ...tell groupie get over it '

*room erupts in laughter*

*jay z laugh*

Yo jay z is a funny dude
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^ who is this dude
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's gonna find himself in 50s pocket out here.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

^^^^ who is this dude

He was mchg last year. Guess he got banned and came back under a new name (forgot what it was that fast) from which he changed his current name around the same time I had mine changed. That was like 2 weeks ago.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet game cant read snowwhite to his kids for a bedtime story without changing the dwarf names to dre, em, 50, eazy, pac, hov and kanye

Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-04.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game said he was 23 in 2005 so that would mean he is 34....

But he's 36....wtf?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Game said he was 23 in 2005 so that would mean he is 34....

But he's 36....wtf?

However old he is, he is old enough to know not to be ? instagraming his emotions like ? Jerry Maguire

Ol you complete me ass ?