The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If curry would attack the rim when his 3 ain't droppin...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like I said..
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I feel bad for the team that gives Harrison Barnes 20 mill a year.

underrated post !!! hope Jim Buss ain't the ? that does it
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Vader I know you out there bruh lol stop hiding

5q61bwjti6sf.gif
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Timberwolves are going to be crucified Monday.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    If curry would attack the rim when his 3 ain't droppin...

He was, they just made their rotations.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how with an injured GS squad this game was close. If Iggy and Bogus was playing GS probably have gotten the W.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LA got 24 but he leaving a lotta points out there. I don't trust him in a playoff series vs the Dubs

I trust him, some shots he usually make jus ain't fallin' tonight. But when LA get in a rhythm, we all know he can go crazy.

On another note, it's hard AS hell to do, but if teams keep GS under 100 pts, their odds of beating them go up dramatically.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry with 0 4th quarter points! LMMFAO
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I feel bad for the team that gives Harrison Barnes 20 mill a year.

underrated post !!! hope Jim Buss ain't the ? that does it

Nah, I have a feeling Alvin Gentry ? will try to convince Dell Demps that Barnes is the kind of player he needs to run his system since he coached him last season.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    It's crazy how with an injured GS squad this game was close. If Iggy and Bogus was playing GS probably have gotten the W.

Spurs played incredible but the Dubs were off a back to back too, with Bogut and Iggy out... ? and it was close most of the game too. Need to see another game
  • bless the child
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You ? worrying about trash ass Bogut and IG. Warriors run the same ? no matter who they have. Yall acting like Bogut and IG superstar level players.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good game, gsw will still beat the spurs in a 7 game series.

and for everyone complaining about todays NBA prevents teams from playing defense, the spurs proved that's ? .

all it takes is effort a great gameplan and attention to detail
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LA got 24 but he leaving a lotta points out there. I don't trust him in a playoff series vs the Dubs

This. That fadeaway with Barnes on him is all i needed to see. I hate a light in the ass big man nh He's soft. Old school dominant 4's would fry Barnes or even Draymond
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    good game, gsw will still beat the spurs in a 7 game series.

and for everyone complaining about todays NBA prevents teams from playing defense, the spurs proved that's ? .

all it takes is effort a great gameplan and attention to detail

Right, no power slams necessary
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

Just like the warriors beating an injured cavs team in the finals
  • bless the child
    Options
    Spurs played 90's D on Steph except they didn't rock that ? when he went to the rack. This is why people say Steph wouldn't ? like he does in the 90's. If he can't shoot threes what is he gonna do?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

This. That fadeaway with Barnes on him is all i needed to see. I hate a light in the ass big man nh He's soft. Old school dominant 4's would fry Barnes or even Draymond

I read u, but that left or right turn around IS his bread-n-butter. He's literally been eatin' off that since he came in the league. On most nights he's gonna make morw often than not. I'd rather him get in better positioning tho by beating his man to get deep in the post (which he did, but not enough).

@ least he was dominant on the boards tonight w/ Bogut out.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

I read u, but that left or right turn around IS his bread-n-butter. He's literally been eatin' off that since he came in the league. On most nights he's gonna make morw often than not. I'd rather him get in better positioning tho by beating his man to get deep in the post (which he did, but not enough).

@ least he was dominant on the boards tonight w/ Bogut out.

Yea thats his shot, but it kinda reminds me of that elbow J being Chris Webber shot. Would drive u crazy when he has a mismatch.

You 6'11, 250 n got a 6'7 ? on you get a layup!!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yall loved the Warriors 3 hours ago...fv01j5f0vm7j.jpeg
  • bless the child
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Spurs played that's 90's D on Klay too. Only thing missing was them putting that ? on his ass when he went to the rack. It amazes me how some of you ? believe soft ? would still eat in the league in the 90's.
This discussion has been closed.