The Walking Dead Season 6

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    This was a random ? off though. I don't even know her name so I don't care that she is dead.

This..

Meaningless death, by principle, though, Rick and crew have to get back at Negan and his men, which is the point, I get it, but the arrow through the head should've been meant for someone of longevity and importance.

but I guess you can't do that to two characters by the end of the season..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TD_507_JA_1123_0049-935.jpg

Damn Sasha cooking with grease...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just awful

I feel like will munny
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont remember the history with dwight and darryl.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So....

The doctor died
    Daryl got his bow back.
    Carol bounced for no ? reason @ all.
    Rosita is ? a new ?
    ..and Eugene bit a ? in the ? .

smh.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol another stupid ass episode with a weak ass death. shouldve been somebody other than Abe, I agree but Denise is not really an important character. Her character doesnt matter unless its time to save someone that matters. SMH lol got better towards the end though.

Carol leaving caught me off guard, didnt see that coming. Oh well doesnt matter, Im sure she will come save the day again at some point...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    dont remember the history with dwight and darryl.

dwight stole daryl's bike and crossbow...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey lets ? people nobody gives a ? about

N the main characters shoot bazookas n ak even tho bad guys have the upper hand
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

hope they dont take the cop out route in the finale... daryl or glenn, pick one. anybody else is completely UNACCEPTABLE...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

hope they dont take the cop out route in the finale... daryl or glenn, pick one. anybody else is completely UNACCEPTABLE...

Nah. Not Daryl B. Glenn gots to go.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Denise was kinda important to the group.I wonder who'll do Dr. ? now?The guy at Hilltop?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okay, but where tf the carol gone go? ? gone jus walk around in the woods? lol
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Disappointed In What The Writers Have Done With Both Morgan And Now Carol...? Michonne Has Gone Soft Too...Alexandira Has Pussified Most Of The Clique Except Maybe Daryl And Rick..Maggie Grew Some ? Doe
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    these interracial subliminals are deliberate.

they stopped the one black dude per season now they found another angle

It's blatant smh
  • loch121
    Options
    TD_507_JA_1123_0049-935.jpg

No way these ? giving the ? to that sloppy red head ? in the regular world...It has to be an apocalypse for that lol.

I wouldn't call Abe sloppy.He's a type big muscular dude.I would actually think women would like him.He's a super manly man.
  • loch121
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    I'm Disappointed In What The Writers Have Done With Both Morgan And Now Carol...? Michonne Has Gone Soft Too...Alexandira Has Pussified Most Of The Clique Except Maybe Daryl And Rick..Maggie Grew Some ? Doe

Michonne is far from soft.She killed the ? out of dude who shot Carl.She also got active when the ? popped at Hilltop
  • VanguardBLK
    VanguardBLK Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    There's truly a staggering amount of watching characters walking in this show!

Smh at Morgan's institutionalized ass building a prison cell.

How are you going to let your feelings make you take the tracks knowing no good can come from it?!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam so they got a brother building a jail cell...black on black crimes even in the zombie apocalypse...better not lock up any brothers ...? cargo pants still fresh after welding metal and putting up cement blocks. amazing

Newswflash carol you don't have to ? just keep rolling out them sweets hoe
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? never watched nurse Jackie they basically transported her character from their to the walking for those who saw that show felt that also that was supposed to be Eugene

That ? mixes things up for what's supposed to reeeeealy happen
  • VIBE
    Options
    Shouldn't be surprising Morgan is building a cell, Eastman taught him and in that cell, Morgan found his peace.

He told Rick he's gonna need it, and yeah, it's there for a reason.

And it's kinda funny that Morgan and Carols character ? you guys off, wait until a bit later lol
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Carol's Spider senses are tingling so she got the ? up outta dodge she know some ? bout to go down.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Carols departure and Denise's death cause the crew to be drawn out of their safe zone and exposed to Negan.

My guess, Negan kills Daryl and Carol comes back and feels guilty and joins to help ? Negan and his men..