The Walking Dead Season 6

Options

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Morgan and Carol leaving is connected in some way. They had the camera on him way too long at the end of the episode.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TD_507_JA_1123_0049-935.jpg

Yall ? crazy to keep talking about how fine Rosita looking on the Talking Dead ? like Sasha ain't up there killing Rosita in the looks department.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Eugene pulled that Mobb2Deep ? ..

ZXQ4CVI.gif
    tumblr_n8d9a2igc31qcz74to1_250.gif
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Shouldn't be surprising Morgan is building a cell, Eastman taught him and in that cell, Morgan found his peace.

He told Rick he's gonna need it, and yeah, it's there for a reason.

And it's kinda funny that Morgan and Carols character ? you guys off, wait until a bit later lol

I'm cool with Morgan but I've never really liked Carol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Yall ? crazy to keep talking about how fine Rosita looking on the Talking Dead ? like Sasha ain't up there killing Rosita in the looks department.

I think that debate can now be put to rest.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I think that debate can now be put to rest.

Was never a debate to me.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sasha and Rosita aren't really anything special to me but I'd go with Sasha hands down
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Sasha and Rosita aren't really anything special to me but I'd go with Sasha hands down

This. I mean Sasha is nice. She's attractive, but not a dime piece or anything. Watching them traipse around looking ? as ? does have an effect though. For a while, in the show Sasha was looking like she probably had some perpetually rancid ? .
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know how true this is but take it how you want.
    I saw on Facebook some spoiler sites reporting that "legit sources" are saying the finale will end in a cliffhanger and Neegan will not ? anyone until next season premire.

If they do that they are so ? and people would be ? I imagine.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    I saw on Facebook some spoiler sites reporting that "legit sources" are saying the finale will end in a cliffhanger and Neegan will not ? anyone until next season premire.

That would be some ? ? . I pray they don't do that.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't put it past these writers
    they mean to drag and milk this ? for as long as possible
  • Carnage816
    Carnage816 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    If they do that, it's ? this show. Straight up. They've done some bull in the past but that would ? the little I have left for this show.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »

and that's how I keep thinking it will end.. my wife said no, the opposite has to happen
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soon as that ? take a step through the door the credits are gonna roll smh.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is when Walking Dead viewers will get their first glance at Negan. The character will make his first appearance and give a big speech about how his group and Rick’s group need to work together and that he will be killing one of them and taking half of everything they have. If Rick tries to stop him, he says he’ll take Carl’s other eye and feed it to him!

This is where the Walking Dead Season 6 finale will get really tense and interesting! Negan will go through the group one by one trying to decide who to ? . When he gets to Maggie, he’ll see that she’s in pain, and Glenn will quickly interject. Negan allegedly tells Glenn that he thought about killing Maggie to end her pain, but then keeps looking through the gang.

The Walking Dead: Who Will Negan ? In the Season 6 Finale?
    [Image via AMC]
    When he finally decides who to ? , fans will see the entire thing through the victim’s eyes. Viewers won’t know which one of the group has been chosen to die at the hands of Negan and his weapon of choice, a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he calls Lucille. When Negan starts to bash the victim’s head their vision/the camera becomes blurry. Everyone around them will start screaming as Negan continues to hit the victim, and we’ll see through their point of view that they fall to the ground and after one more final hit there is a sudden fade to black and the episode is over! So, who is the victim? We won’t know. It will be one of the biggest cliffhangers ever on TV, and fans will have no idea how to process it. Seriously, we’ll be waiting for 6 months to find out who Negan’s victim is, and there will be so much speculation along the way.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knowing this show Neegan could get killed in his series debut

grand opening
    grand closing
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats a good introduction for him. I wondered how they was gonna do it
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    This is when Walking Dead viewers will get their first glance at Negan. The character will make his first appearance and give a big speech about how his group and Rick’s group need to work together and that he will be killing one of them and taking half of everything they have. If Rick tries to stop him, he says he’ll take Carl’s other eye and feed it to him!

This is where the Walking Dead Season 6 finale will get really tense and interesting! Negan will go through the group one by one trying to decide who to ? . When he gets to Maggie, he’ll see that she’s in pain, and Glenn will quickly interject. Negan allegedly tells Glenn that he thought about killing Maggie to end her pain, but then keeps looking through the gang.

[Image via AMC]
    When he finally decides who to ? , fans will see the entire thing through the victim’s eyes. Viewers won’t know which one of the group has been chosen to die at the hands of Negan and his weapon of choice, a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he calls Lucille. When Negan starts to bash the victim’s head their vision/the camera becomes blurry. Everyone around them will start screaming as Negan continues to hit the victim, and we’ll see through their point of view that they fall to the ground and after one more final hit there is a sudden fade to black and the episode is over! So, who is the victim? We won’t know. It will be one of the biggest cliffhangers ever on TV, and fans will have no idea how to process it. Seriously, we’ll be waiting for 6 months to find out who Negan’s victim is, and there will be so much speculation along the way.

I ain't the one that always be in this threads complaining but that mystery ? alone sounds like some complete unnecessary ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a great way to do it!
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a cheap gimmick
    And after all heavy handed sloppy forshadowing and fuax close calls the audience deserve a straight forward to the point well written ep.

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[Image via AMC]

I'm hella good with that!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if that spoiler is true tho

Im like 50/50
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if that spoiler is true tho

Im like 50/50
    I kinda like it instead of waiting until next season.

• almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read the first paragraph of that spoiler and i am scared both as a viewer invested in the story and that the writers cannot pull this off and they may know it