NO PEN AND PAD..... Insights on jays and bigs "ability"

Options
yahwehprofet
yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
Have received an incredible insight on this often spoken about DISTINCT TALENT of theirs e.i.... In interviews with people In the booth WHO mostly were shocked and amazed that hits ; classic verses were done in 1 and 2 takes; IN CONTRAST to artists like TUPAC who penned and crafted his....

So stumbled on this quote on the web on speaking on NIKOLA TESLA

"Tesla used another method, entirely. He did not hurry nor follow with an empirical check. When an idea appeared, he immediately began to elaborate on it in his imagination. He would change its design, improving it -and would "switch on" the device to begin its operation in his head. For him, it did not matter whether he tested his invention in the laboratory or in his mind. He could notice if something would prevent his invention from working properly… in the same way he could develop a perfect idea without any physical touch. Only then would he give a concrete look for this final product of his mind. All his inventions were developed by this method - with no exceptions, during twenty years""

IMPORTANT NOTE: later in his life he revealed how he felt his life was of ANGELIC Origin but NOT in so many words;;;;; but reading his testimonials and experiences one can EASILY come to that conclusions

Newayz just interesting and Insights and confirmations for the mind and souls
PEace LOVE

Tesla used another method, entirely. He did not hurry nor follow with an empirical check. When an idea appeared, he immediately began to elaborate on it in his imagination. He would change its design, improving it -and would "switch on" the device to begin its operation in his head. For him, it did not matter whether he tested his invention in the laboratory or in his mind. He could notice if something would prevent his invention from working properly… in the same way he could develop a perfect idea without any physical touch. Only then would he give a concrete look for this final product of his mind. All his inventions were developed by this method - with no exceptions, during twenty years…

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mental excercise
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They write in their heads

Its all rooted in concentration
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reggae artist been doing it for the longest.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Karl. wrote: »
    ? a myth.

Which aspect
    Jay and big
    Teslas idea origins/ manifestations
    Teslas lost Interview which reveals a lot
    (Considered. A fabrication as well)
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not writing on a piece of paper and not thinking out your verse is not the same thing. It's been rehashed and explained. Why is this still a topic?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat Pat was doing that ? before Jay Z and Big. DJ Screw and ESG made Together Forever part 1 and 2. ESG freestyles for 3 hours straight over 2 100 minute tapes and breakbeats. Youngstar, Flex, Kiotti and Lil Flip can kick 100-200 bar verses off the dome without breaking a sweat.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    how about 95% of the south we also need an insight into their non writing abilities.

Don't, just don't, please?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not hard to do at all
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Fat Pat was doing that ? before Jay Z and Big. DJ Screw and ESG made Together Forever part 1 and 2. ESG freestyles for 3 hours straight over 2 100 minute tapes and breakbeats. Youngstar, Flex, Kiotti and Lil Flip can kick 100-200 bar verses off the dome without breaking a sweat.

Who?Is that the ? they got bent out of shape and was beefing with 50 for,because of that Banks line?
    Something about blowing purple stuff before that fat ? ?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but but every rapper these days dont write
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

This applies to many things in life from revising for an exam to going to a job interview.

I've tried to write a rap in my head tho and it's soooo hard. You come up with 2 dope bars...so you work on the 3rd and 4th and instantly forget the first 2...

It really is a talent.
  • DNB1
    Options

This applies to many things in life from revising for an exam to going to a job interview.

I've tried to write a rap in my head tho and it's soooo hard. You come up with 2 dope bars...so you work on the 3rd and 4th and instantly forget the first 2...

It really is a talent.

The thing about Jay is tho I don't recall much video footage of him just going off the top, but Big has early videos of him just going for it.

Making metaphors make sense on the spot is crazy.
  • DNB1
    Options

It really is a talent.

The thing about Jay is tho I don't recall much video footage of him just going off the top, but Big has early videos of him just going for it.

• DNB1
    Options

It really is a talent.

• DNB1
    Options
    Lmao!

The IC broke when I was typing some ? ..m
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lmao!

The IC broke when I was typing some ? ..m

lmao
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    I've seen ? spit whole songs freestyling

Its all about Exercising your mind..Hov said he used to practice all night long when he was young ..

Its not a myth..You just have to find your "zone"..Most rappers can't find that zone so they jealously act like the "no paper and own" ability is a urban legend
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    I've seen ? spit whole songs freestyling especially this young cat I knew from cali

Its all about Exercising your mind..Hov said he used to practice all night long when he was young ..

Its not a myth..You just have to find your "zone"..Most rappers can't find that zone so they jealously act like the "no paper and own" ability is a urban legend
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    I've seen ? spit whole songs freestyling especially this young cat I knew from cali

• EyeofAsaru
    edited March 2016
    Options

Its not a myth..You just have to find your "zone"..Most rappers can't find that zone so they jealously act like the "no paper and pad" ability is a urban legend

• EyeofAsaru
    Options
    What the ? is going on with the IC today?

Now my posts are repeating themselves
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay sounds like he didnt write his ? .But Biggie was just a monster.