Man Arrested After 'Having Sex With Underage Teenage Girl In Toilets' On Board Domestic Flight

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girl a snitch tho... Why her tellin ass come out the bathroom announcing that ? ?

She is a perv. She got ? and then she has thrown him to the justice. But unfortunately that will fly under the radar.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Eh no ? given. ? caping for wht daddy, yet ? on R.Kelly...

? R. Kelly
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she immediately told the flight crew? sounds like she baited him into a set up...

i seriously wonder if he just met her on the flight and just assumed she was of age......

if he already knew her before hand....that's one thing....but if he just met her, that's crazy as ?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Shoulda caught a flight to europe ? . Legal age here is 16

It's so messed up that a law could be so drastically different just because we on different pieces of land. What would just be frowned upon in London, could get you 10 years (or whatever it is) and you would have to register as a sex offender. Madness
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    Shoulda caught a flight to europe ? . Legal age here is 16

It's so messed up that a law could be so drastically different just because we on different pieces of land. What would just be frowned upon in London, could get you 10 years (or whatever it is) and you would have to register as a sex offender. Madness

Not surprising at all if true....
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if she Looked 20?Dude woulndt have asked Her age.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC stay exposing they self

*Looks up definition of ? again*

yup stay exposing
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should just lower the age to 16 nation wide
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yall some ? pervs man for real. I couldn't even ? a 20-21 year old b/c there's nothing sexy about these young ass girls, and I'm 33....but yall in here talking bout lowering the age of consent?

No you ? ass ? ? , how bout you go find a woman your own age instead?

? weirdos

That ? needs to be lowered and standardized across the whole nation. Arresting 18 year olds for ? willing 16-17 year olds makes no sense neither does not arresting them because at 18 you are legally an adult.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    An airplane is not exactly an environment where you can drag an unwilling participant into the bathroom and not draw attention.

This. She consented.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Yall some ? pervs man for real. I couldn't even ? a 20-21 year old b/c there's nothing sexy about these young ass girls, and I'm 33....but yall in here talking bout lowering the age of consent?

? weirdos

That ? needs to be lowered and standardized across the whole nation. Arresting 18 year olds for ? willing 16-17 year olds makes no sense neither does not arresting them because at 18 you are legally an adult.

An 18 year old and 16 year old having sex is NOT the same as a 27 year old with a 16 yo. It's illegal and rightfully so.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? weirdos

usually if the state says age of consent is 16 or 17 an 18 year old wont get in trouble for having sex with person thats 17 or 16 because they are within a 3 year age range..
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    He did nothing wrong.

f149162f5b94bcaf13cea54cba29895e.jpg

lol

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do think the girl set him up. But that fact alone doesn't absolve him from paying the price. I think the law should stay as it is. When you decide to have sex with someone you should at least know some basic info like say, their name and age. Knowing more would be even better but we don't live in a perfect world.
  • mackanaven
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I do think the girl set him up. But that fact alone doesn't absolve him from paying the price. I think the law should stay as it is. When you decide to have sex with someone you should at least know some basic info like say, their name and age. Knowing more would be even better but we don't live in a perfect world.

he was probably ?
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options

? weirdos

An 18 year old and 16 year old having sex is NOT the same as a 27 year old with a 16 yo. It's illegal and rightfully so.

legally it makes no sense. If 18 year olds are adults then the total being of the law should apply to them, in other words in the eyes of the law an 18 year old is equal to a 27 year old THEY should have the same rights and privileges

WHAT you are making is a moral justification for keeping the age of consent what it is but legally speaking the current situation is somewhat chaotic and your position is unjustifiable unless you want to set up legal tiers of adulthood.
  • zzombie
    Options

? weirdos

usually if the state says age of consent is 16 or 17 an 18 year old wont get in trouble for having sex with person thats 17 or 16 because they are within a 3 year age range..

The laws regarding the age of sexual consent in america are chaotic and make no sense. If you are 18 and your girl is 16 and if you reach your 19th birthday before she reaches her 17th birthday you can be arrested.
  • mackanaven
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Lol wtf was with the announcement?
    tumblr_ldp0l2aT2Y1qzsln6.gif
    lil ? was either ? or watched too much snl

lol was just thinking this
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? weirdos

legally it makes no sense. If 18 year olds are adults then the total being of the law should apply to them, in other words in the eyes of the law an 18 year old is equal to a 27 year old THEY should have the same rights and privileges

WHAT you are making is a moral justification for keeping the age of consent what it is but legally speaking the current situation is somewhat chaotic and your position is unjustifiable unless you want to set up legal tiers of adulthood.

There ARE tiers to adulthood. At 18 you're considered an adult but can't legally drink anywhere in the united states and I agree with this being the law.

If you make the legal age of consent 16 no matter how old the other party is then you might as well say at 16 you're an adult. Then if they ever did that some ppl would try to justify adults having sex with 14-15 year olds, so on and so forth. It's a slippery slope.

At 16 you're not mature enough to know the game and to protect yourself from old ass perverts. That's why the law protects them. They are still children.
  • mackanaven
    Options
    JUST DONT DO IT AT ALL!