The more rights and independence women obtain, the worse the world is becoming

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another day another thread where civic doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Lmao yet all of you ? are terrified to quote any of my posts...

Or @ me...

But y'all keke with each other instead of actually absorbing the facts that I'm presenting

I can't help that you ? don't know anything about history. That's literally y'alls shortcomings

Please show me what you need me to elaborate on lol
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Lmao I promise you your revisionist post was unnecessary

Like I said before you and the other poster have a eurocentric view of history and that view is incorrect

You have said this repeatedly but have failed to show how this at all supports your claim that people were more advanced intellectually in the past or that religious belief is similar to science
    Feel free to research everything I told the other poster to look up

Sounds like you're just too lazy to kick them facts
    Aztecs still had Caucasian/Asian blood in them, so yes, you're still talking about Europeans

The indigenous people in the Americas came here via Berring strait. They're Asian, not European.
    You gotta b white. Only white people view nukes as 'technological advancement'

When hasn't warfare been married to technology? Even African Kingdoms invested in technology and research to advance their militaries. You're not even making coherent arguments anymore, you're just trying to dismiss views because you don't like them. Instead of proving them to be erroneous it's easier for you to just say they're white washed
    Ancient Africans also knew about the existence of atomic particles btw...

Knowing about the existence of them and being able to understand and manipulate them to the extent that we can now are two very different things. They also knew about agriculture too, but their practices are inefficient and useless compared to what we have now.

Another unnecessary post

What exactly do you want me to show you?? Do I need to make a thread about the Crusades, another thread about the Dark Ages and ANOTHER thread about the Enlightenment?

Or will you pseudo-intellectuals actually go and do some research for once??

I've been kicking facts all through this thread. I'm not your dad, I'm not walking you through the entire learning process, sorry

Asia and Europe are the same continent. Asians are europeans just like Indians are europeans

I'm not sure what the point of your post was, it was hella redundant...

If you're just gonna repeat what I said and/or post non-sequiturs then please don't bother responding

Just like a white person you try and justify nuclear technology with the concept of "war", which, like many other things I've stated, didn't exist in it's current form until white people spread around the globe

THERE WERE NO WORLD WARS UNTIL WHITE PEOPLE TOOK OVER. THERE WERE NO NUKES UNTIL WHITE PEOPLE TOOK OVER. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TIE NUKES TO AFRICA PERIOD

And yes, Africans were VERY educated on Chemistry/Alchemy so they were manipulating atomic particles

You ? are VERY intellectually lazy

You bend over backwards memorizing INCORRECT historical "facts" that white people feed you instead of doing the research yourself
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One sex cannot rule a whole state or planet.

#closethread
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    False something else is to blame
    What exactly do you want me to show you?? Do I need to make a thread about the Crusades, another thread about the Dark Ages and ANOTHER thread about the Enlightenment?

Show how any of that relates to your claims of older civilizations being more intellectually developed

I did my research. That's how I know you're full of ? .
    I've been kicking facts all through this thread. I'm not your dad, I'm not walking you through the entire learning process, sorry

No. You have not made one coherent argument. You just say things unrelated to the issue to distract.
    Asia and Europe are the same continent.

No they are not.
    Asians are europeans just like Indians are europeans

No. Don't be ? .

If you're just gonna repeat what I said and/or post non-sequiturs then please don't bother responding

You have no arguments. You have no facts. I inquired into your claim and you say it's a nonsequitur instead of addressing it.
    Just like a white person you try and justify nuclear technology with the concept of "war", which, like many other things I've stated, didn't exist in it's current form until white people spread around the globe

Nuclear technology has far greater implications than war. All of which were developed in the 20th and 21st centuries
    THERE WERE NO WORLD WARS UNTIL WHITE PEOPLE TOOK OVER. THERE WERE NO NUKES UNTIL WHITE PEOPLE TOOK OVER. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TIE NUKES TO AFRICA PERIOD

Of course not, they never developed them.
    And yes, Africans were VERY educated on Chemistry/Alchemy so they were manipulating atomic particles

Alchemy is pseudo-science. You just killed your credibility.

So we're done here. You don't know anything. You can't even support the things you say when asked numerous times. You just use bad logic to try and avoid answering questions and actually saying something with substance.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    It really makes me sad how ? stupid so many black males are these days. This is one of the many reason why we don't have ? as a community and we most likely won't have ? for a long time, because you ? believe any and everything your white master tells you

White people have claimed 99% of black innovation/intellectualism

They took Rock, Jazz, Blues and country and told you white people created them, but they're telling you the truth about history

They told you Malcolm X was a violent aggressive agitator before and after they killed him but they're telling you the truth about the rest of history

White people used to ? slaves in the ass to break them and castrate black males after lynching them but that's not in any of your eurocentric history books is it??

AFRICAN HISTORY DID NOT START WITH THE SLAVE TRADE BUT THAT'S WHERE IT STARTS IN MOST EUROPEAN HISTORY BOOKS, SO HOW MUCH CAN YOU GOOFY ? POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT HISTORY IF THAT'S WHAT Y'ALL "STUDIED"???

Smmfh at the simpletons in here who think that black females were oppressed by black males for THOUSANDS OF YEARS before the 2nd wave feminist movement came along and freed them. That doesn't make sense no matter what angle you look at it

Like I said, lost. I'm trying to help y'all out online because I don't keep dumb ? around me irl

Once again, go and research the Crusades, the Dark Ages and the Enlightenment
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

Show how any of that relates to your claims of older civilizations being more intellectually developed

I did my research. That's how I know you're full of ? .

No. You have not made one coherent argument. You just say things unrelated to the issue to distract.
    Asia and Europe are the same continent.

No they are not.
    Asians are europeans just like Indians are europeans

You have no arguments. You have no facts.

Nuclear technology has far greater implications than war. All of which were developed in the 20th and 21st centuries

Of course not, they never developed them.

Alchemy is pseudo-science. You just killed your credibility.

So we're done here. You don't know anything. You can't even support the things you say when asked numerous times. You just use bad logic to try and avoid answering questions and actually saying something with substance.

Cool, please ignore the rest of my posts, they're not for you

And Eurasia is a single continent champ

Regardless of where on that continent you are, the people have caucasian blood in them. I'm not sure why I have to emphasize something that's common knoweldge

But like I said before, ignore my posts

You have added nothing of value to this discussion
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    And if my posts come off as "incoherent" then it's because I think faster than you

Catch up
  • xxCivicxx
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    One sex cannot rule a whole state or planet.

#closethread

Again, looking at it from a eurocentric pov

Black males have NEVER oppressed black females to the point that white males oppress EVERYBODY

So the ? nonsensical statements being made in this thread by other ? are exactly that, ? and nonsensical

There were plenty of female rulers in Africa and the black woman was NOT being oppressed in Africa the way they are being oppressed today in Western countries

I posted in here to correct misinformation regarding historical events, which was kinda off topic now that I look back at it

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I don't want to get into this ? but I think civic means your view is white washed because Africans took what they knew from just about nothing and created spirituality, science, and math, and you see that as there is a huge difference in the systems among different populations pre-colonialization back in ancient kemetic times, which is why people came to Egypt to learn , so to say we are the most advanced today, is accurate but you make it seem as Europeans are so dam smart and created a lot when they stole everything, destroyed any evidence that says they didn't, and told you they created everything....look at our medical system...it actually does say through actions ? living unless you got the money...

all the technology we have today are built on from old ideas, so we haven't created anything "new" just built off old ideas that originated out of Africa

Just my 2 cents, I like what I am reading though, I like brothers going back and fourth with knowledge minus the personal attacks, and not petty ass entertainment ?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    I don't want to get into this ? but I think civic means your view is white washed because Africans took what they knew from just about nothing and created spirituality, science, and math, and you see that as there is a huge difference in the systems among different populations pre-colonialization back in ancient kemetic times, which is why people came to Egypt to learn

all the technology we have today are built on from old ideas, so we haven't created anything "new" just built off old ideas that originated out of Africa

Just my 2 cents, I like what I am reading though, I like brothers going back and fourth with knowledge minus the personal attacks, and not petty ass entertainment ?

Even going off that assumption doesn't change the fact that current society is technologically and intellectuallymore advanced and that women being given rights hasn't effected the world at all. It doesn't change the fact that he is giving broad generalizations with literally o proof backing up what he says. He is just a master troll
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I don't want to get into this ? but I think civic means your view is white washed because Africans took what they knew from just about nothing and created spirituality, science, and math, and you see that as there is a huge difference in the systems among different populations pre-colonialization back in ancient kemetic times, which is why people came to Egypt to learn

Even going off that assumption doesn't change the fact that current society is technologically and intellectuallymore advanced and that women being given rights hasn't effected the world at all. It doesn't change the fact that he is giving broad generalizations with literally o proof backing up what he says. He is just a master troll

i don't think he said women having rights ? the world up he said the opposite, and gave examples of how in Africa woman werent oppressed to the degree Europeans oppress everybody, not gonna argue or cape for em but that's what I got out of the little bit I read

On another note I want to highlight the homosexual agenda being pushed , the Rams were guaranteed a spot on a tv show called hard knocks if they drafted homosexual player Michael sam , and they will be on hard knocks this summer due to them drafting him last years draft
  • The_Jackal
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He LITERALLY says that what I said is false as far as the world peaking economically and intellectually and that women contribution have been paramount to this world.

And then literally cannot defend his position with any proof at all. Facts
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    He LITERALLY says that what I said is false as far as the world peaking economically and intellectually and that women contribution have been paramount to this world.

Your view of economics and the ancient African view is different however your view is through a Eurocentric scale, money ,property , etc material made up ? they use to keep yo black azz dahn as well as every other ethnic group....which is why they print money with no gold or anything to back it....how you gonna get more money than the dude with the money machine?????

And then make programs called "cash for gold" to collect the gold...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    False something else is to blame
    another day another thread where civic doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Or @ me...

But y'all keke with each other instead of actually absorbing the facts that I'm presenting

I can't help that you ? don't know anything about history. That's literally y'alls shortcomings

You're really dumb like you're dumb. I'm not going to entertain your idiocy . But almost everyone on here has you stumped. Your education has failed you .
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Or @ me...

You're really dumb like you're dumb. I'm not going to entertain your idiocy . But almost everyone on here has you stumped. Your education has failed you .

How many useless posts do you have in this thread at this point??

I already told you to show me what you need help understanding, so clearly you're just posting for attention at this point
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Your view of economics and the ancient African view is different however your view is through a Eurocentric scale, money ,property , etc material made up ? they use to keep yo black azz dahn as well as every other ethnic group....which is why they print money with no gold or anything to back it....how you gonna get more money than the dude with the money machine?????

Huh? See this that ? I said about people making generalization without any actual knowledge.

Zulu nation view of economic and there economy was based around cattle. It was a capitalist society that would go to war with each other over cattle. It was so important to that society that when shaka Zulu went insane after his mother death and was killing cattles because he wanted the wored to felt the pain of losing a mother his brothers finally assassinated him. That's all without European interference. Africans fought and caused War over land and material objects the same way that Europeans did.

I can name countless of other African society's that had the same view of material wealth and capital as the Europeans. I'm convinced that ? don't really care about looking at actual African history/society/culture.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Many older AFRICAN civilizations completely outlawed loan-sharking/usury/interest and they flourished because of it

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    @jetlifebih

See why I stopped posting at him?

Dude's a buffoon, talking about ? Shaka Zulu as if that represents the entirety of African history lmao...

But I bet he doesn't know ? about Mansa Musa
  • The_Jackal
    edited March 2016
    Options

H

I can name countless of other African society's that had the same view of material wealth and capital as the Europeans.
    I'm convinced that ? don't really care about looking at actual African history/society/culture.

Again reading comprehension are lacking. But keep dodging how wrong you are about technological and intellectual
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Europe and Asia are the same continent" -
    "Asians are Europeans..."
    1362457744613713550.jpg
  • jetlifebih
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @jetlifebih

See why I stopped posting at him?

Huh? See this that ? I said about people making generalization without any actual knowledge.

Zulu nation view of economic and there economy was based around cattle. It was a capitalist society that would go to war with each other over cattle. It was so important to that society that when shaka Zulu went insane after his mother death and was killing cattles because he wanted the wored to felt the pain of losing a mother his brothers finally assassinated him. That's all without European interference. Africans fought and caused War over land and material objects the same way that Europeans did.

I can name countless of other African society's that had the same view of material wealth and capital as the Europeans. I'm convinced that ? don't really care about looking at actual African history/society/culture.[/quote]

Not to be petty but using cattle as currency is different than using money not back by anything imo

Completely different and I shouldn't have to elaborate how
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    "Europe and Asia are the same continent" -
    "Asians are Europeans..."
    1362457744613713550.jpg

You've never heard of Eurasia??

Lol @ acknowledging Mesopotamia and not Eurasia
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    It's still a material object that they used in trade for gold and land so how exactly is it different? Because it doesn't incur interest? And Don't get ? ? up Africans loved there gold and Diamonds and there are still other countless society's that did use gold and Sapphire as a currency.

Regardless it doesn't change the fact that the world is economically better now then in the past. The fact that you can easily own your own land and home is proof itself unto that. Because even in Africa serfdom and slavery amongst Africans were present
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    This ? said we haven't discovered anything new while replying on either a computer or smart phone...because they sure knew how to make those back then lol