The Walking Dead Season 6

Options

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? dawg, 6 months is a long ass time just to find out what the ? really happened, you already got people constantly complaining that they dragged out this Negan character without truly revealing him for an entire season now we possibly gotta wait all the way til the start of season 7 to find out which Alexandria he murdered at the end of season 6? Not feeling that ? 1 bit.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it will be worst if they do do this and then 6 month later find out it was Abe or some character no one cares for

More than likely it will be Abe..

Didn't they say they shot 3 different endings for Negan? Or some ? ?

This could be them filming some Negan ? scenes then watching social media to make their decision as to who dies..

I like it, but my wife hates it. After I told her she said they just keep watering down everything, you have mid-season finales and drawn out storylines to get to Negan and you leave us w one episode of Negan and the mystery death. She said they should finally just give fans a great season without the ? .

I see what she's saying..

I think they're trying to play it safe as to who Negan kills. Also, rating are a big part of everything, so they gotta make sure that the viewers will be there for next season.

I was also wondering if the reason was because they can't show a human getting their brains bashed in, versus a zombie, because it's too violent for tv? Because that death was pretty grusome, it was a lot of hits and dudes brains and eyes were hanging out.

idk.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    This is when Walking Dead viewers will get their first glance at Negan. The character will make his first appearance and give a big speech about how his group and Rick’s group need to work together and that he will be killing one of them and taking half of everything they have. If Rick tries to stop him, he says he’ll take Carl’s other eye and feed it to him!

This is where the Walking Dead Season 6 finale will get really tense and interesting! Negan will go through the group one by one trying to decide who to ? . When he gets to Maggie, he’ll see that she’s in pain, and Glenn will quickly interject. Negan allegedly tells Glenn that he thought about killing Maggie to end her pain, but then keeps looking through the gang.

The Walking Dead: Who Will Negan ? In the Season 6 Finale?
    [Image via AMC]
    When he finally decides who to ? , fans will see the entire thing through the victim’s eyes. Viewers won’t know which one of the group has been chosen to die at the hands of Negan and his weapon of choice, a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he calls Lucille. When Negan starts to bash the victim’s head their vision/the camera becomes blurry. Everyone around them will start screaming as Negan continues to hit the victim, and we’ll see through their point of view that they fall to the ground and after one more final hit there is a sudden fade to black and the episode is over! So, who is the victim? We won’t know. It will be one of the biggest cliffhangers ever on TV, and fans will have no idea how to process it. Seriously, we’ll be waiting for 6 months to find out who Negan’s victim is, and there will be so much speculation along the way.

That's genius ? up by how would they keep the truth from leaking
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    it will be worst if they do do this and then 6 month later find out it was Abe or some character no one cares for

More than likely it will be Abe..

Didn't they say they shot 3 different endings for Negan? Or some ? ?

This could be them filming some Negan ? scenes then watching social media to make their decision as to who dies..

I like it, but my wife hates it. After I told her she said they just keep watering down everything, you have mid-season finales and drawn out storylines to get to Negan and you leave us w one episode of Negan and the mystery death. She said they should finally just give fans a great season without the ? .

I see what she's saying..

I think they're trying to play it safe as to who Negan kills. Also, rating are a big part of everything, so they gotta make sure that the viewers will be there for next season.

I was also wondering if the reason was because they can't show a human getting their brains bashed in, versus a zombie, because it's too violent for tv? Because that death was pretty grusome, it was a lot of hits and dudes brains and eyes were hanging out.

idk.

Did you forget what they did to chris?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol bruh u took off the spoiler tag
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folks in here pre complaining about ? that might not even happen

? look how long they dragged out the ? with the Governor or Sophia being lost. This ain't ? new
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Why would yall even wanna spoil the finale tho?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    if they go through with THAT ? , a lot of people will quit watching. People are going to be irate. Even more than if they did actually ? Glenn or Daryl. They ? up with the Glenn fake out ? early in the season and now they wanna do another cliffhanger after they seen how it blew up in their face? these people are insane, doing the same ? and expecting a different outcome. smh just a horrible horrible idea and its completely ? on the fans. Ive already been irritated with these ? ass writers but this will take the cake for me. They go through with this then Im done with this ? . They had one job, one job and that was to not ? this up and well looks like they completely ? it up...

*Sidenote* this site is ? up. is Scott Gimple running this ? now too? smh
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am really terrified as a emotional investor and
    a fan of good writing of negan and wherw it goes. this is so crucial emotionally and storywise. for the show, how they handle THIS will determine how the show is remembered and if it takes a leap or plummets. hearing what i heard about negan and not knowing what but that he really embarasses rick and the thing with his bat and the spoiler footage leaking ? is tense cause i already know it gets real

someone from the main group has to die i get that and want it for realism but i dont cause i like too many characteds. its wild. the "we get yo survive cause we all friends" has been going on long enough...but these people really been thru it all so im like nnooo. i think its darryl cause he has a new show and has been gettin a lot of screen time lately. im OK with it being glenn and i think it won't be just because lol
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am really terrified as a emotional investor and
    a fan of good writing of negan and wherw it goes. this is so crucial emotionally and storywise. for the show, how they handle THIS will determine how the show is remembered and if it takes a leap or plummets. hearing what i heard about negan and not knowing what but that he really embarasses rick and the thing with his bat and the spoiler footage leaking ? is tense cause i already know it gets real

someone from the main group has to die i get that and want it for realism but i dont cause i like too many characteds. its wild. the "we get yo survive cause we all friends" has been going on long enough...but these people really been thru it all so im like nnooo. i think its darryl cause he has a new show and has been gettin a lot of screen time lately. im OK with it being glenn and i think it won't be just because lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Sasha and Rosita are both dimes who would catch most dude's eyes if they walked in the same room.Both have pretty faces.The may lack ? ,but they are both above average.If not 10's they are strong 8's and adding them being successful actresses make them dimes IMO,
  • loch121
    edited March 2016
    Options
    lol I guess it was a triple post.damn.

• loch121
    edited March 2016
    Options
    double post so I wrote this.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Sasha and Rosita aren't really anything special to me but I'd go with Sasha hands down

This. I mean Sasha is nice. She's attractive, but not a dime piece or anything. Watching them traipse around looking ? as ? does have an effect though. For a while, in the show Sasha was looking like she probably had some perpetually rancid ? .

because ? forbid we find everyday girls attractive

you ? are something else

My ? , don't quote me to say some dumb ? that has nothing to do with what I said.

I clearly said she was attractive. And since when does being an "everyday girl" preclude a chick from being a dime.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Sasha and Rosita aren't really anything special to me but I'd go with Sasha hands down

This. I mean Sasha is nice. She's attractive, but not a dime piece or anything. Watching them traipse around looking ? as ? does have an effect though. For a while, in the show Sasha was looking like she probably had some perpetually rancid ? .

because ? forbid we find everyday girls attractive

you ? are something else

My ? , don't quote me to say some dumb ? that has nothing to do with what I said.

I clearly said she was attractive. And since when does being an "everyday girl" preclude a chick from being a dime.

? , what you said had nothing to do with the topic

the conversation was about how fine Sasha and Rosita are, who's the baddest etc.
    and you come in here like

"yeah but she's not a dime"

wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

what does that have to do with anything?

I missed where ? called her a dime to begin with. the term itself is subjective. why even mention it?

and usually ? who make statements like that don't consider everyday looking girls "dimes", but believe build a ? Instagram models are the perfect woman

you just sounded like a ? ? , so I pointed it out

nothing personal
  • marc123
    Options
    season 6 finale international promo (Negan tease)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN1FyCe3gdM
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Negan season is so cruel
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    The governor is ass checks compared to neegan
  • marc123
    Options