Mobb Deep - Drop A Gem On 'Em

Options

Comments

• Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    Deathrow had more dominance than rocafella? Yeah ok buddy you're either delusional or just pulling ? out your ass too make a point

The ? you actually comparing roc fella to death row in its prime? Smdh
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deathrow had more dominance than rocafella? Yeah ok buddy you're either delusional or just pulling ? out your ass too make a point

nah bruh I aint u, The truth is the truth. Roc-A-Fella wasn't even the biggest label in New york for most of it's run. Ruff Ryders was bigger than Roc-A-fella in the late 90's to 2000, then Murder inc was neck and neck with em from like 01-02. Roc wasn't New york's biggest label until after Blueprint and Cam's Take home with me dropped. Even after then, G-unit came and took that shine over until after the Roc broke up. Death row dominated from 92, until the beginning of 97 after Pac died and Suge went to jail. Every album was platinum plus. ? I love hip hop, I ? wit all regions, and I speak the truth. Death row had the game in a chokehold in the early 90's to the mid 90's and thats the ? 's honest truth. Quit tryin to re-write history and as u say, get the ? over it my ? .

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, it's official you either dickriders,don't know wtf y'all talking about or delusional as ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Even tho the unit came through in 03, the roc still went big with Black album, purple haze, diplomatic immunity Philadelphia freeway, the state property album had hits and even then kanye came thru and crush ? , man you reason ? are unreal with your ? smh the forum fell the ? off
  • moyo
    Options
    Yeah, it's official you either dickriders,don't know wtf y'all talking about or delusional as ?

Naw u jus full of ? and want us to allow you to re-write history, sorry playboy I remember when the ? went down I know the truth and so do you. Just deal with it.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    No your argument is stupid, I love the West coast's music but that's all they really had so of course they gonna dominate their region.you just named a bunch of East Coast labels but could barely name much for the West that speaks volumes ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    ? leaving out ? just to fit their narrative, bunch of Fox News ass employees logged in this muthafucka
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye did help extend the run of Rocafella
  • moyo
    Options
    The ? are you talkin about bruh??? Too short was bangin ? with no videos or radio play. That ? had like 3 or 4 platinum albums in a row in the early to mid 90's. DJ quik was still droppin platinum ? , Spice 1 was droppin platinum ? , Ice cube was still one of the biggest rappers alive droppin platinum ? , The west was outselling the east 3 to 1 in the 90's. Quit trying to debunk ? arguments and really read what I'm saying ? . You trying to re-write history, we both know the truth.
  • moyo
    Options
    Even tho the unit came through in 03, the roc still went big with Black album, purple haze, diplomatic immunity Philadelphia freeway, the state property album had hits and even then kanye came thru and crush ? , man you reason ? are unreal with your ? smh the forum fell the ? off

Out of all those albums u mentioned only the Black album and College dropout had a major impact and sold major numbers. I can't stand Fifty, but everything G-unit dropped in 03-04 was the ? and went multi-platinum. Get rich or die tryin, Beg for mercy, Banks' first ? Young Buck's first album, N Documentary by the Game. The other albums u named were cool, but they aint sell no records like that. Purple Haze could have but Cam had one foot outta the door and didn't do anything to promote the album. U can't re-write history wit me fool, I aint gone let u do it.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death Row had the rap game shook. They disrespected left and right and who from the east had the nerve to diss and name names? Tim Dog, that's it.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    ? we talking about LABELS you come back talking about solo ? , you know what I'm done with this ? lol you deathrow dickriders give me someone else this ? is running on fumes

NEXT!!!!!
  • moyo
    Options
    No your argument is stupid, I love the West coast's music but that's all they really had so of course they gonna dominate their region.you just named a bunch of East Coast labels but could barely name much for the West that speaks volumes ?

How is my argument stupid when U said that Roc-a-fella had a better run that Death row and I refuted it by saying that they didn't dominate the way the Row did in the 90's and backed it up with examples??? Seems like you're trying to fit the narrative and change it to what u want it to be but I digress. Roc-a-fella had a great run, but they never ever in my opinion were ever on the level of Death row. Point blank period.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    But you don't know me when the album couldn't tell ya
    How many ? pray that Chino is a failure?
    Still have lipstick on your back if Suge didn't bailed ya
    Break your glass jaw, leavin you signin like Mahaila
    Approach this, watch the east coast get sick and approach this, My grip tight like roach clips, While I roast 2pac whole, Promote this, shirt blood soakin, gettin it opened
    Where you from anyway? LA? Oakland? Hobokan?
    I'm ? manifested on earth, You out of bounds, it wasn't no criminal county and records from digital underground

? You ain't never ever seen drama, ? you and your dope fiend mama
    ? is shady, I shed ya california blood and ? Brenda's baby
    Get around these nuts ? don't play me
    Recognize my face and turn that ass in the back of a Mercedes that's full laced like a Madonna wardrobe in the 80's
    Pinning lyrically, uh, provocative, 2pacalypse battling me is preposterous

Chino XL....

Watch these excuses...lol
  • moyo
    Options
    ? we talking about LABELS you come back talking about solo ? , you know what I'm done with this ? lol you deathrow dickriders give me someone else this ? is running on fumes

NEXT!!!!!

? ? u, I mentioned those artist to show ya ass jus how the west was killin ? . But yeah Death row was the biggest label in the west, and when it fell so did the west. That's common ? knowledge, but I mentioned those other east coast labels to show ya ass that in no way was the Roc ever ? wit Death row and ya punk ass couldn't refute that. But i ain't got time to finger wrestle wit ya, Jus agree to disagree and keep it pushin. U one of them delusional ass New york is better ass ? and I ain't got the energy to go back and forth wit ya ass all day.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Death Row had the rap game shook. They disrespected left and right and who from the east had the nerve to diss and name names? Tim Dog, that's it.

They had ? shook for 3 years just like g unit
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The forum didn't fall off, its just time to call posters out on their ? and knock stripes of credibility.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Death row was heavy in places that had no culture of its own, and diddy had the whole east coast plus more if death row was so major they would still be relevant somehow, wen u look back they were just another good label with a good run like g unit, Mmg, rocafella cash money, but the thing about them is some way some how they're still relevant, diddy still doing his thing, Suge in jail pac dead snoop n Dre left, so how was a war won?

You act like people still out coppin shinny suits to this day. Yeah Diddy still around but I couldn't name you 3 bad boy artist on the label right now. You just need to go sit in the corner somewhere. Death row was just as big as Bad Boy if not bigger until the south took over music for the better part of the next decade. Yall need to stop it with the down playing and the history revisions like ? that was around aint gonna come in this post and correct yall. Just stop it!!
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    moyo wrote: »

nah bruh I aint u, The truth is the truth. Roc-A-Fella wasn't even the biggest label in New york for most of it's run. Ruff Ryders was bigger than Roc-A-fella in the late 90's to 2000, then Murder inc was neck and neck with em from like 01-02. Roc wasn't New york's biggest label until after Blueprint and Cam's Take home with me dropped. Even after then, G-unit came and took that shine over until after the Roc broke up. Death row dominated from 92, until the beginning of 97 after Pac died and Suge went to jail. Every album was platinum plus. ? I love hip hop, I ? wit all regions, and I speak the truth. Death row had the game in a chokehold in the early 90's to the mid 90's and thats the ? 's honest truth. Quit tryin to re-write history and as u say, get the ? over it my ? .

They not gonna hear you tho, its too much truth in the post.
  • DR. JEK
    Options

The sad thing is this post is either gonna get ignored or get ? into their feelings instead of being excepted as the truth that really happened.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They had ? shook for 3 years just like g unit

G-Unit didn't have no one shook. Everyone dissed the Fk out of G-Unit. Beefing was a marketing scheme to 50. Deathrow's beefs were beefs.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Death row was heavy in places that had no culture of its own, and diddy had the whole east coast plus more if death row was so major they would still be relevant somehow, wen u look back they were just another good label with a good run like g unit, Mmg, rocafella cash money, but the thing about them is some way some how they're still relevant, diddy still doing his thing, Suge in jail pac dead snoop n Dre left, so how was a war won?

You act like people still out coppin shinny suits to this day. Yeah Diddy still around but I couldn't name you 3 bad boy artist on the label right now. You just need to go sit in the corner somewhere. Death row was just as big as Bad Boy if not bigger until the south took over music for the better part of the next decade. Yall need to stop it with the down playing and the history revisions like ? that was around aint gonna come in this post and correct yall. Just stop it!!

People not out coppin shiny suits they coppin ciroc and Sean Jean cologne.
  • moyo
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

People not out coppin shiny suits they coppin ciroc and Sean Jean cologne.

Like I said, Puffy himself is relevant but Bad boy as a label is not.