Toronto Rapper Dre Barrs Get Schooled about Drake Chain Snatching from 09: (3/24/16 Interview)

Options

Comments

• hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica is the most famous and probably the most influential Caribbean nation but all the Islands get it in.
  • hiphop12345
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • hiphop12345
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • hiphop12345
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • hiphop12345
    edited March 2016
    Options
    error. My bad.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @WorlBoss outside of a couple joints I don't really ? with alkaline like that

Hes alright i like his new trak called city . Hes dissin kartel n popcaan.
  • RickyRich
    Options

• RickyRich
    Options

• RickyRich
    Options

• RickyRich
    Options

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    At least the trinis got their own ? to fall back on.
    Haitians will bite then talk ? to us lol
    Im like bruh wtf u hate us or love us make up your mind

what haitians bite from jamaicans??
    they don't talk the same language
    dont eat the same foods.
    don't listen to the same music.
    don't even believe in the same ? .

haitian culture is similar to cuban and dominican. the only thing they have in common with jamicans is that theyre both black

Caribbean cultures are all similar to each other. Even the Spanish islands too. I have nosign you on that
    WorlBoss wrote: »
    WorlBoss wrote: »
    @WorlBoss lol don't get me started on Guyanese dudes
    Figo wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Them Toronto ? yo
    A whole city using Jamaican slang and more n half off them have never been there

Big up to our influence I guess
    Wi likkle but wi tallawah

These black Toronto dudes want to be Jamaica so bad lmao
    Haitians bites everybody ? .

Nah not true

its most of the caribbean. younger crowd. no diss. even some africans try talking like yardies.

I see Haitians doing their own thing . Small English speaking islanders be kicking Jamaicans tho

Im half ja and half guyanese.

I'm half Jamaican too

So u gaza fan or vendetta clan fan

Gully

Something tells me you from Florida

You already know
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? swear he's Kartel lol...It's sad
  • RickyRich
    Options

That ? swear he's Kartel lol...It's sad

Lool ikno . Hes kartel biggest fan
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    smh. some (not all) of these Jamaicans are arrogant af. they think that the world revolves around them. Yet when I go back home there are Jamaicans everywhere. And I keep hearing about Jamaicans getting discriminated against in Barbados, which means that there are a lot of Jamaicans there as well.

And a lot of blacks in T.dot (maybe half) are of Jamaican descent. So of course JA is going to have a heavy influence on the local black culture. It is not a matter of "trying" to be Jamaican.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was funny as hell
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh. some (not all) of these Jamaicans are arrogant af. they think that the world revolves around them. Yet when I go back home there are Jamaicans everywhere. And I keep hearing about Jamaicans getting discriminated against in Barbados, which means that there are a lot of Jamaicans there as well.

And a lot of blacks in T.dot (maybe half) are of Jamaican descent. So of course JA is going to have a heavy influence on the local black culture. It is not a matter of "trying" to be Jamaican.

Where you from cuz?
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where you from cuz?

that ? bajan.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Where you from cuz?

that ? bajan.

cc49685abd279db97ee2e457d7c154d6ebd66cd25a8722df6b2e75c65c548a6e_1.jpg

@A Talented One
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Can all you people stop with all your islands ? measuring contests and have someone explain what the ? is in this 9 minute video that is worthy of it being posted?

After that feel free to go back discussing who has the best coconut juice or sugar canes.

? i walk into
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most " blacks" in toronto are Jamaican then 2nd most pop would be anyone of those useless small island in the caribbean . the people on this site are ? idiots .
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    most " blacks" in toronto are Jamaican then 2nd most pop would be anyone of those useless small island in the caribbean . the people on this site are ? idiots .
    Don't diss the ppl in the Caribbean, or else they call you a cac.

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    Don't diss the ppl in the Caribbean, or else they call you a cac.

U mad whitey?
  • hiphop12345
    Options

Barbados is strict because of Jamaicans are accused of carrying Drugs. It's happening is the U.S also though not as much.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

Barbados is strict because of Jamaicans are accused of carrying Drugs. It's happening is the U.S also though not as much.

OK, but my point was if JA is so great, why are so many Jamaicans living in and emigrating to some of the smaller islands?