Trap Queen and former Miss Jamaica World fled LAX because she had two suitcases full of ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they banned the snowman.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they banned the snowman.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this is bugged out..cause Mexican Cartels will send huge loads of drugs into the US in Cargo on Semi..they'll send 3 knowing at the very least..one will get caught...like..that's tho'away money..that's like stories in the hood budgeting a good 9 thousand in their budget for theif...price of doing bus.

And this chick is briNing in keys through the airport...that just screams low budget cartel that merc da mule when things don't go as plan
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIG RANCH? Lmao
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hindsight is 20/20 but ? wouldn't do it if it didnt work. If you read between the lines it seems the plug didnt get the memo that airports recently are checking their own employees now. Before they didnt. Simple
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? thought she was Jackie Brown
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you transporting millions of $$$ in drugs you gotta have a back up plan better than.. Take off your shoes and run....to her credit she made it out to NY though

She realer than rozay
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should have stashed some where her ? are suppose to b and wtf is up with that random ass dog

Glad I'm not they only one.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    And they said she got on a flight to NY after. Shorty shoulda took that redeye straight to Jamaica, or a different country with no extradition law. Even coulda flew to the crib in NY to pack up her ? as long as she had the cab waiting downstairs. Take her ass right back to JFK for that permanent, international vacation.

She played everything wrong. Like she had no backup plan in case things went wrong, and never even considered the possibility of getting jammed up. Arrogant, or just plain stupid. Probably both. Now she's either spending the next 10-30 with her face buried in the snatch of a 200 lb ? named Bonecrusher, or whoever she was muling for will have her clapped before she can sing a word.

? . It was all good just a week ago.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welp, might as well get this out in advance.........RIP, the IC community will keep you in our thoughts, posts and prayers
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is there a dog on the table? Is he the one that sniffed it out and they showin him love for the cameras?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's about to be drought season for somebody out 'chere. Anyway, where does the NYU track team practice and have their meets at? There isn't place in the Village that has those kind of facilities.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Why is there a dog on the table? Is he the one that sniffed it out and they showin him love for the cameras?

I saw it too...but it was so odd, I just dismissed it..

• white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake ass jackie brown, shouldve stuffed that yayo in her bra, plank chested ?
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    BarryHalls wrote: »

I saw it too...but it was so odd, I just dismissed it..

He looks depressed......all that A1 yola right there and he can't get a taste
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Horrible chest, for that alone she should be arrested

whats wrong with her breast? everybody don't need big ass ? . Appreciate diversity.
    cause when ? start bringing up ? , and wallets sizes. then ? get ultra sensitive.

"but what if i got a good heart, and spirit" -? ?

This reads like a sassy ? post on lipstick alley

Or a ? , Who's tired of the build a ? trend. I like natural ? , natural ass. I appreciate imperfection.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Why would she go to another air port... She should have got on a boat and went somewhere without extradition laws
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carrying weight like that,she wouldve driven a car to her destination.that was a ? move on her part
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    ? like this is bugged out..cause Mexican Cartels will send huge loads of drugs into the US in Cargo on Semi..they'll send 3 knowing at the very least..one will get caught...like..that's tho'away money..that's like stories in the hood budgeting a good 9 thousand in their budget for theif...price of doing bus.

And this chick is briNing in keys through the airport...that just screams low budget cartel that merc da mule when things don't go as plan

? are too stupid to successfully execute crimes. What else is new?

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these ? with expert ways to move bricks ...Yet prisons packed like a mfer

Fun fact: trafficking drugs actually is illegal. People do get caught.