Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will watch tonight.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them boys deserve everything they got! They have an amazing story! To come from nothing to producing for people helping them sell 10 million plus! I think they could definetly come back. Their sound is still fresh today.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Who's the shorty with the dreads? I'd tear that seasoned ? up
    That's Joi... Big Gipp's ex-wife...

Good doc... got a little slow toward the end...

Got dry towards the end because tbh it wasn't much of a story. Organized Noise should of pushed for more of a Dungeon Family story. I wouldve liked to hear about Khujo, Cool Breeze, & Big Rube.

Yes that would of been very nice,Dungeon Family Doc should be in the works man.
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    qd3 wrote: »
    Tx for watching, as a music producer and film maker, (QDIII/QD3), this was a story I had to tell. #passionproject. They are geniuses to me. Watching them create was gourmet music making. #salute to ONP. They are the reason the South got put on.

Ummm..what do you mean put on?
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    Tx for watching, as a music producer and film maker, (QDIII/QD3), this was a story I had to tell. #passionproject. They are geniuses to me. Watching them create was gourmet music making. #salute to ONP. They are the reason the South got put on.

• MiamiNights
    Options

• MiamiNights
    Options

• MiamiNights
    Options
    can you ex

Ummmm...can you explain what you mean by them being the reason the south got put on?

• MiamiNights
    Options
    Man mybad i don;t know what the hell happen,it kept saying error,so i kept pressing post comment,didn't know it posted this many times.
    Is there a way to delete a post,i don't want to look like im spamming?
  • qd3
    qd3 Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Options
    they gave ATL it's own identity in many ways. Did you watch the doc?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get the ? out the game
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    they gave ATL it's own identity in many ways. Did you watch the doc?

If that's really you, can you retweet the tweet we made about this doc. If you dont see it, we'll tweet it again.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    This ? was dope as hell.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was future in it?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Was future in it?

Briefly
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The time frame that was used as filler in the end (drug use, interscope fallout, and Rico Wade upset about not getting a Outkast shout out) could've been spent describing what Gipp was like. The role Big Rube, & T-Mo played. They touched on Cee-Lo planning on being a career, they could've done that for everybody. And instead of leaving it like they fell off after Interscope, could've shown how they Snowballed into Future.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Joi a ATLien superfreak

Have you ever heard her song lick? Gucci mane sampled it

Good lawd
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @qd3 you got

*dj khaled voice*