Russell Wilson And Ciara Are Engaged

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Doesnt negate #3. And if thats the case take that up and reply to that (imaginary) specific person who said 'she doesnt deserve him'. Otherwise youre fighting ghosts

And smh @ me, just checked the reactions its literally just 4 dudes here on some other ? . This ? , Emholla, amann, and mobb

Everybody else gets it. Good talk

It does negate it. I ain't trying to impress nobody on here. You seem to have trouble accepting not everyone thinks like you. And all you got to do is read the posts in this thread to see people saying he can do better, why he marrying her...why she wait til now to be with a "good guy"...she's been "thug ? "...that ? reeks of the same feminine emotion you claim simply saying good for them gives off.

so saying a dude can do better is a bad thing now....

its not like this chick aint out here looking like "instana-family cereal all you need is the man and mix"

they are all wrong in my book...all three of them.

but from your replies....you seem intelligent enough to understand my point. i assume you are not the type to just take whatever without doing your history before locking something down. but this thread aint bout you...

its about a ? who finger-waves he hair stamping a meal ticket.

me personally..i seen this play out plenty of times....an i call it like i see it.

aint ? feminie about that.

this ? daddy should even be like...? get a pre-nup.

just because you in love with someone dont mean they in love with you.

the more money you have the bigger the target you are
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt negate #1 or #3. ? , still dont negate #2. But if thats the case take that up and reply to that (imaginary) specific person who said 'she doesnt deserve him'. Otherwise youre fighting ghosts

And smh @ me, just checked the reactions its literally just 4 dudes here on some other ? . This ? , Emholla, amann, and mobb

thing about it is... you think i dont "get" what you are saying... i actually do... i just dont agree nothing more nothing less...

Yea i mentioned that you genuinely disagree in plain black and white language

So you and I have nothing to debate then! Feel me?

The problem is when you have, ie, a chick who's first words are 'i personally wouldn't do what Ciara did, but....' or another ? saying 'well, i dont disagree, BUT. ...'

When folk literaly dont disagree but still arguing. Arguing with 'tones'. "I dont disagree, but i dont like how hard yall goin, so ima take the other side". Thats what's happening
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt negate #3. And if thats the case take that up and reply to that (imaginary) specific person who said 'she doesnt deserve him'. Otherwise youre fighting ghosts

It does negate it. I ain't trying to impress nobody on here. You seem to have trouble accepting not everyone thinks like you. And all you got to do is read the posts in this thread to see people saying he can do better, why he marrying her...why she wait til now to be with a "good guy"...she's been "thug ? "...that ? reeks of the same feminine emotion you claim simply saying good for them gives off.

its not like this chick aint out here looking like "instana-family cereal all you need is the man and mix"

but from your replies....you seem intelligent enough to understand my point. i assume you are not the type to just take whatever without doing your history before locking something down. but this thread aint bout you...

me personally..i seen this play out plenty of times....an i call it like i see it.

you actually dont know whats going to happen though... you can only assume... btw name other notable situations like this that ended bad..
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just say you want her to die alone for dating someone like Future... Keep it simple...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I think ppl are just laughing at Ciara fitting the ? with bad boy and now find a good boy to take care of u and ur child stereotype. Some ? are projecting but that's it
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Just say you want her to die alone for dating someone like Future... Keep it simple...
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I think ppl are just laughing at Ciara fitting the ? with bad boy and now find a good boy to take care of u and ur child. Some ? are projecting but that's it

Thread in a nutshell. Now which one of these is simple plausible observations and which one is the hyperbolic reach.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    maybe Russell saw a R&B video of Ciara dancing and envision her being his perfect woman. an angel from above.

QFyDka.gif

good luck to the future married couple
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

That's just it though...you can't use call it like I see it because none of us know them. So to instantly go with the negative of she's a gold digger or some chick looking for a come up reveals more about what you see with no proof for that specific situation vs what may actually be going on. I never said there's no chance she looking for a come up...I'm just not immediately jumping to that conclusion 100% like some have based on nothing other than their feeling about other single mothers
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ppl are just laughing at Ciara fitting the ? with bad boy and now find a good boy to take care of u and ur child stereotype. Some ? are projecting but that's it

she dont need him though.. so why does he have to "take care" of her...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the funny thing is, for every chick who dates a bad boy. there's a solid well to do brotha who got a hood rat pregnant... then he meets a solid sista, who has to deal with his ratchet ass baby momma. ? don't like talking about that tho.
    they too busy in there emotions, remincing when such and such curve theyre cornball brotha ? . knowing damn well, they still ain't nobody's first option. cry slow ? .
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

the funny thing is, for every chick who dates a bad boy. there's a solid well to do brotha who got a hood rat pregnant... then he meets a solid sista, who has to deal with his ratchet ass baby momma. ? don't like talking about that tho.
    they too busy in there emotions, remincing when such and such curve theyre cornball brotha ? . knowing damn well, they still ain't nobody's first option. cry slow ? .

@2stepz_ahead
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I HOPE THEY DIVORCE AND LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY!
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow.

Didn't know people were this into the relationship.

I hope the best for them and for Russell to keep his principles and faith while in the marraige.

As a Nigerian, I can't really speak to the what precedent this relationship does for the Black Community, as I'm not really part of it
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jniam wrote: »
    Wow.

I hope the best for them and for Russell to keep his principles and faith while in the marraige.

As a Nigerian, I can't really speak to the what precedent this relationship does for the Black Community, as I'm not really part of it

i'm not that invested in it anymore
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

@2stepz_ahead

he wasnt talking about me....

but i feel the same way about dudes that fukk up the game.

we just talking about this chick and dude right now.

we talking about a ? who dont care who he seeds
    an dude who swears hes christian
    an a chick who slides across floors.

how is the christian dude even interested in such fukkery.

im just the ? to ask those questions.

single mom
    single pop
    christian
    muslim
    stripper
    bball player
    whoever...

its still the community as a whole thats being fukked up.

but yall making it about other ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    jniam wrote: »
    Wow.

That's the thing...it doesn't set any precedent. In the grand scheme of things this relationship means nothing. It's just two people who getting married. But ? is projecting and putting all kinda ? on it they don't know is there.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    3 things.....
    1. I would NEVER marry a woman In a million years without knowing if we were sexually compatible.
    2. Then follow the unknown up with no protection of my financial future
    3. Russell Wilson has a brain injury and someone close to him needs to save him before it's too late
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simps gonna simp, whats the issue?

She'll play his finger wave having ass for millions and then he'll be all heart broke and run back to a white ?

Best part is, she makes him wait for the ? , gave it up to future in the back of the lac
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    It was russ choice to wait tho
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It was russ choice to wait tho

Sure it was, and i think its cute you believe it as well
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why was I quoted
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

you actually dont know whats going to happen though... you can only assume... btw name other notable situations like this that ended bad..

we all said it

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/521761/amber-rose-files-for-divorce-with-wiz/p1