Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    She need to get outta that relationship shes wastin her time.

No she doesn't. Her ass need to stay.
    She winning, She got a white man. Adopt white kids. She needs to marry that man, And keep her dysfunctional ass over there, and not try to ruin a good brotha.

Alotta wenches done get used and tossed by cacs. Then settle for good brothas, and make his life a living hell, cause she bitter she aint with a cac.

There are white guys that would have a child with their black gf.

Then there are white guys like her bf that will ? black chicks but never even think about wifing solely bc of race.

If shes disowned by blacks she can still find a white dude who dont care about race.

He has a race problem, she has a self esteem problem.

The thing is, most white guys are not checking for blk women as wifey, for example ; the wht bf in the o.p.
    He got his jungle fever fantasy in, now he's telling her ass the truth.

For a ? , finding another wht dude to wife em is a long waiting period.
    the g.f in the o.p knows that, that's why she's fghting tooth and nail to stick around, n make the relationship work.
    hence, most women like her, they end up 30 something on ABC news 11 oclock special . Talking about they single, Because there is no good blk men. when in reality, they dont want a blk man, and were never looking for one. They single Because, most of the wht dudes who ? around with them, marry wht.

But to hear these dudes tell it, black women are loyal to us because they love us so much.

The truth is that white guys generally speaking aren't checking for them in large numbers.

If they did, they would easily get a lot of our best women.

If racism ended tomorrow, or even significantly decreased, black women eventually would be the new Asian women in terms of marrying out in large numbers.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

She winning, She got a white man. Adopt white kids. She needs to marry that man, And keep her dysfunctional ass over there, and not try to ruin a good brotha.

Alotta wenches done get used and tossed by cacs. Then settle for good brothas, and make his life a living hell, cause she bitter she aint with a cac.

Then there are white guys like her bf that will ? black chicks but never even think about wifing solely bc of race.

If shes disowned by blacks she can still find a white dude who dont care about race.

The thing is, most white guys are not checking for blk women as wifey, for example ; the wht bf in the o.p.

the g.f in the o.p knows that, that's why she's fghting tooth and nail to stick around, n make the relationship work.
    hence, most women like her, they end up 30 something on ABC news 11 oclock special . Talking about they single, Because there is no good blk men. when in reality, they dont want a blk man, and were never looking for one. They single Because, most of the wht dudes who ? around with them, marry wht.

But to hear these dudes tell it, black women are loyal to us because they love us so much.

The truth is that white guys generally speaking aren't checking for them in large numbers.

If racism ended tomorrow, or even significantly decreased, black women eventually would be the new Asian women in terms of marrying out in large numbers.

There's more blk woman than men. Those "wenches" are a minority. Most blk women are equal opportunity daters and mostly deal with blk men bruh. i was talking specifically about the wenches which are a minority.

And if Blk woman do date out in droves if racism ended tomorrow , then so ? what?
    this is america ? . home to many cultures... Also doesn't it also increase your options too?
  • A Talented One
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    SOUNDS like a ? problem

Why did you wack this @atalentedone ??

IR in and of itself doesn't make one a ? .

sure it does because you are basically supporting another race at the potential expense or your own. Every dollar you spend on your white girlfriend is one less potential dollar that could have went to buying something for a black woman. If you have children with a white women those children may or may not identify as being black if they choose the latter they end up in direct competition with black children for the limited economic resources of society and will possibly contribute nothing back to the interests of the black race.

You seem to think that you have it all figured out, but I am not convinced that you know what you are talking about.

So explain to me, very clearly, exactly how what you just said makes someone a ? .

Is the idea that doing anything at all that fails to contribute to the interests of the race is coonish?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    SOUNDS like a ? problem

sure it does because you are basically supporting another race at the potential expense or your own. Every dollar you spend on your white girlfriend is one less potential dollar that could have went to buying something for a black woman. If you have children with a white women those children may or may not identify as being black if they choose the latter they end up in direct competition with black children for the limited economic resources of society and will possibly contribute nothing back to the interests of the black race.

You seem to think that you have it all figured out, but I am not convinced that you know what you are talking about.

So explain to me, very clearly, exactly how what you just said makes someone a ? .

Is the idea that doing anything at all that fails to contribute to the interests of the race is coonish?

what makes you a ? in this situation is that you are making yourself a useful tool of white supremacy. basically in any male female relationship the female almost always ends up sucking resources from the male so when you race mix you willingly transfer black resources into the hands of our competition . A BM WF RELATIONSHIP is not one between social equals, In stead of being a black man you in essence are going to be seen as a white woman's husband. In other words your perceived public identity will shift into a character/caricature and to willingly want to accept this make you a ? because you will be willingly playing a character divorced from your peoples true identify
  • A Talented One
    edited March 2016
    Options
    SOUNDS like a ? problem

what makes you a ? in this situation is that you are making yourself a useful tool of white supremacy. basically in any male female relationship the female almost always ends up sucking resources from the male so when you race mix you willingly transfer black resources into the hands of our competition . A BM WF RELATIONSHIP is not one between social equals, In stead of being a black man you in essence are going to be seen as a white woman's husband. In other words your perceived public identity will shift into a character/caricature and to willingly want to accept this make you a ? because you will be willingly playing a character divorced from your peoples true identify

1. Does this mean that you have no objection to BW WM relationships (since in any relationship "the female almost always ends up sucking resources")?
    2. Say that a laissez faire economic system hurts minorities that have a history of oppression, that it further entrenches white supremacy. Does this mean that those blacks who have in good (if mistaken) faith advocated for laissez faire are ? , since they were unwitting tools of white supremacy?
    3. I am not sure I understand this: "In other words your perceived public identity will shift into a character/caricature and to willingly want to accept this make you a ? because you will be willingly playing a character divorced from your peoples true identify." Explain what you mean, possibly with examples if that would help.
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    SOUNDS like a ? problem

1. Does this mean that you have no objection to BW WM relationships (since in any relationship "the female almost always ends up sucking resources")?
    2. Say that a laissez faire economic system hurts minorities that have a history of oppression, that it further entrenches white supremacy. Does this mean that those blacks who have in good (if mistaken) faith advocated for laissez faire are ? , since they were unwitting tools of white supremacy?
    3. I am not sure I understand this: "In other words your perceived public identity will shift into a character/caricature and to willingly want to accept this make you a ? because you will be willingly playing a character divorced from your peoples true identify." Explain what you mean, possibly with examples if that would help.

1. YES I OBJECT
    2. No economic system in a free society in of itself can hurt minorities it takes more than the economic system to do that. black people are not ? up because of laissez faire capitalism because first of all we don't live in such a society.
    3. The world will see you as less of a man; A woman belongs to her man but in your case You WILL BELONG TO HER you will be serving her. You become the embodiment of a stereotype and this is especially so if you have money or some social status.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Where the ? does your mentality come from?

Where do you come up with this stuff?

cap030.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his kids are going to look like soul man lol.
    rv5tpm24oeyt.png

"get my hyperdermic needle. white fat ass ? ! WHATCHU LOOKIN' AT!"
  • A Talented One
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Talented One has the most distorted view of reality its embarrassing

Are you talking about what I said about black women a few posts back? It's happening with other minority women. Why would black women be so different?

Zombie, I'll have to get back to you.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why this ? being so dramatic about this ? , like she's being asked to give the solution to world hunger.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet she a pro black feminist

Noticing this combination more and more
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, I went with ether because he told that ? to her face that he didn't want his kids looking like her. He's like, don't get me wrong, the ? is immaculate but if you get pregnant you gon be a single black mother statistic and I'm gon be on fox news and yahoo talking about yo foodstamp ass.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S is a ? and a ? .....the fatherless
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SOUNDS like a ? problem

She may be a ? for staying with him though.

If you was her you would get a Caucasian ? replacement to have his babis wouldn't you nh
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have children with a white women those children may or may not identify as being black

Then those kids are naive ? with a ? Wakeup Call waiting in their voice-mail. Blame the black parent for leaving them unprepared for the reality of Amerikkka, not for smashing a caucazoid, which damn near every black man on this forum has done at some point. I mean how hypocritical do ? wanna be on a site where any snowbunny post in illpix is doing NFL cheap seats thread numbers?

Anyway, that dumb ? 's letter reads like every other letter to an advice column from someone in a obviously ? relationship. i.e, the author pretty much knows the deal, they're just looking for that 3rd party to validate it and confirm what they're in denial about.

"won't look like him" yeah ok ? , like the child would carry none of your features and hop out the ? lookin like Wesley Snipes........foh
  • zzombie
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    If you have children with a white women those children may or may not identify as being black

Then those kids are naive ? with a ? Wakeup Call waiting in their voice-mail. Blame the black parent for leaving them unprepared for the reality of Amerikkka, not for smashing a caucazoid, which damn near every black man on this forum has done at some point. I mean how hypocritical do ? wanna be on a site where any snowbunny post in illpix is doing NFL cheap seats thread numbers?

Anyway, that dumb ? 's letter reads like every other letter to an advice column from someone in a obviously ? relationship. i.e, the author pretty much knows the deal, they're just looking for that 3rd party to validate it and confirm what they're in denial about.

"won't look like him" yeah ok ? , like the child would carry none of your features and hop out the ? lookin like Wesley Snipes........foh

No those kids have the right of self determination just like every other race does and as time goes on more and more mixed people will no longer be identifying as black.... many of them don't even look black so why should black people keep forcing mixed people to be black??
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He spitting that real

Son looked like a ? when he was born

SMMFH
  • Swiffness!
    Options

No those kids have the right of self determination just like every other race does and as time goes on more and more mixed people will no longer be identifying as black.... many of them don't even look black so why should black people keep forcing mixed people to be black??

Ain't no ? "right of self determination" when the cops show up and you match a vague description of a 'light skinned black male'. Most of them will keep identifying black because this racist-ass country won't give them much of an alternative. There's a scene in the Turner Diaries where they comb through a bunch of white POWs immediately executing anyone with "non-? features" or even the slightest tan.......just to be "safe".

Black people aren't the ones forcing mixed people to be black.

Plus you talkin "many of them don't even look black" like there hasn't been High Yellow ? around since ? slavemaster days, wassup with that. Ask any older generation folk in your family and they'll prolly tell you about a fair-skinned great uncle you never met. Some of them even had blonde hair and blue eyes. That's part of why strict segregation laws were so important to the South, they were terrified of negroes slowly blending in.
  • Swiffness!
    Options

Where the ? does your mentality come from?

Where do you come up with this stuff?

cap030.jpg
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Talented One has the most distorted view of reality its embarrassing

My new theory is that he's the alias of some pro-black militant seeking to keep us on our toes by forcing us to refute his artful coonery with critical thinking.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options

Ain't no ? "right of self determination" when the cops show up and you match a vague description of a 'light skinned black male'. Most of them will keep identifying black because this racist-ass country won't give them much of an alternative. There's a scene in the Turner Diaries where they comb through a bunch of white POWs immediately executing anyone with "non-? features" or even the slightest tan.......just to be "safe".

Black people aren't the ones forcing mixed people to be black.

Plus you talkin "many of them don't even look black" like there hasn't been High Yellow ? around since ? slavemaster days, wassup with that. Ask any older generation folk in your family and they'll prolly tell you about a fair-skinned great uncle you never met. Some of them even had blonde hair and blue eyes. That's part of why strict segregation laws were so important to the South, they were terrified of negroes slowly blending in.

i don't believe the one-drop rule will go on for eternity and eventually the white american consciousness will shift and the description won't be " a light skinned black male" it will be a mullatoe. mixed people will eventually decide that they don't want to be identified as black and white america will go along with it because as their population numbers dwindle they won't have the power to resist it and the benefits of a divide and conquer strategy is seductive

America is eventually going to turn into an anglo-saxon version of brazil