Russell Wilson And Ciara Are Engaged

Options

Comments

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First those gumps made this ANNOUNCEMENT of their engagement to the public. They opened the floor for all the praise AND scrutiny so ? their feelings. Second this may intact be the biggest mistake he is making. His, not mine. If that clown wants to ruin his life why should we be upset? It ain't our job to save these dudes from themselves.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Doesnt negate #3. And if thats the case take that up and reply to that (imaginary) specific person who said 'she doesnt deserve him'. Otherwise youre fighting ghosts

And smh @ me, just checked the reactions its literally just 4 dudes here on some other ? . This ? , Emholla, amann, and mobb

Everybody else gets it. Good talk

It does negate it. I ain't trying to impress nobody on here. You seem to have trouble accepting not everyone thinks like you. And all you got to do is read the posts in this thread to see people saying he can do better, why he marrying her...why she wait til now to be with a "good guy"...she's been "thug ? "...that ? reeks of the same feminine emotion you claim simply saying good for them gives off.

so saying a dude can do better is a bad thing now....

its not like this chick aint out here looking like "instana-family cereal all you need is the man and mix"

they are all wrong in my book...all three of them.

but from your replies....you seem intelligent enough to understand my point. i assume you are not the type to just take whatever without doing your history before locking something down. but this thread aint bout you...

its about a ? who finger-waves he hair stamping a meal ticket.

me personally..i seen this play out plenty of times....an i call it like i see it.

aint ? feminie about that.

this ? daddy should even be like...? get a pre-nup.

just because you in love with someone dont mean they in love with you.

the more money you have the bigger the target you are

you actually dont know whats going to happen though... you can only assume... btw name other notable situations like this that ended bad..

we all said it

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/521761/amber-rose-files-for-divorce-with-wiz/p1

he cheated on her so how is that the same?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Ciara has successfully implemented every hood-boogers reproductive strategy.

Get knocked up by thug-? /"faux" alpha male, to secure high quality sperm. Then get "nice guy" beta dude to help raise the kid.

Is anyone surprised she all of a sudden took a vow of celibacy when she got with Russel Wilson? Only soft ? fall for that ? (Future knew she was an industry slore). Another ? done bussed in you, now I can't even "sniff" the ? ? And now you want me to put diamonds on your finger, and marry you too?

Foh.

if she is a industry thot... then every chick is a industry thot...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Move this thread to BHM or Lipstick Alley. ? has gone on too far.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is future the alpha male?

What world y'all live in. He's the dumb male
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    How is future the alpha male?

What world y'all live in. He's the dumb male

lol that term is subjective anyway...
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Shizlansky that's why I said "faux" alpha male. He exhibits an alpha male distinction, but it's just a ruse/head fake that these simple-minded ? fall for.

I would argue that a professional football player is the "real" alpha. But these ? "s don't look deep, before they leap.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Doesnt negate #3. And if thats the case take that up and reply to that (imaginary) specific person who said 'she doesnt deserve him'. Otherwise youre fighting ghosts

And smh @ me, just checked the reactions its literally just 4 dudes here on some other ? . This ? , Emholla, amann, and mobb

Everybody else gets it. Good talk

It does negate it. I ain't trying to impress nobody on here. You seem to have trouble accepting not everyone thinks like you. And all you got to do is read the posts in this thread to see people saying he can do better, why he marrying her...why she wait til now to be with a "good guy"...she's been "thug ? "...that ? reeks of the same feminine emotion you claim simply saying good for them gives off.

so saying a dude can do better is a bad thing now....

its not like this chick aint out here looking like "instana-family cereal all you need is the man and mix"

they are all wrong in my book...all three of them.

but from your replies....you seem intelligent enough to understand my point. i assume you are not the type to just take whatever without doing your history before locking something down. but this thread aint bout you...

its about a ? who finger-waves he hair stamping a meal ticket.

me personally..i seen this play out plenty of times....an i call it like i see it.

aint ? feminie about that.

this ? daddy should even be like...? get a pre-nup.

just because you in love with someone dont mean they in love with you.

the more money you have the bigger the target you are

you actually dont know whats going to happen though... you can only assume... btw name other notable situations like this that ended bad..

we all said it

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/521761/amber-rose-files-for-divorce-with-wiz/p1

Amber rose = ciara?

Jesus christ yall really will say anything to make a point
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock the thread.

The point has been made numerous times and numerous ways, and going by reactions and comments about 90% of people are in agreement

Then all it takes is 1 misguided metaphor or parallel that isnt quite 100%, and the small minority of devils advocates will comment on THAT as if it diminishes the point that's already been hammered home.
  • damobb2deep
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lock the thread.

The point has been made numerous times and numerous ways, and going by reactions and comments about 90% of people are in agreement

Then all it takes is 1 misguided metaphor or parallel that isnt quite 100%, and the small minority of devils advocates will comment on THAT as if it diminishes the point that's already been hammered home.

the "point" yall are trying to make dont make sense what so ever... yall tryna make Ciara a "industry thot" when she has done nothing in her career to suport that claim... having a child by future does not make her the "damage goods" yall are making her out to be..
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    If an example used to support an argument is trash, how is the point not diminished??
  • S2J
    Options
    If an example used to support an argument is trash, how is the point not diminished??

If it's 1 example out of 100.

obrbqtma6vbw.jpg
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

obrbqtma6vbw.jpg

That's not the only dumb one... the only transgression she has is that she had a baby with future, who she was about to marry. Nothing else has stuck. Wouldnt deal with single mothers? cool. But let's not act like that's the only argument that been used.
  • S2J
    Options

obrbqtma6vbw.jpg

That's not the only dumb one... the only transgression she has is that she had a baby with future, who she was about to marry. Nothing else has stuck. Wouldnt deal with single mothers? cool. But let's not act like that's the only argument that been used.

Sweet. Anything else?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ? really in here arguing who Ciara is and dont know anything about her or Russ Wilson
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? really in here arguing who Ciara is and dont know anything about her or Russ Wilson

But but but...context clues.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    She had a baby by the dude she was engaged to but he had to many side ? and she couldn't take anymore.

So she met Russ and they both want the same things but somehow she's the bad person in all this.

But to you ? Future is the Alpha male who isn't to blame even though he proposed to Ciara and got her preggo and couldn't keep his hoes in the shadows.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think we all know future is a scumbag b
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭