The Walking Dead Season 6

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fell asleep but apparently i aint miss ?
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe ? still watch Wrestling lol

I know its like everything else on TV is real besides wrestling.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »

dont do that....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

inb4 the feels
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

dont do that....

Never heard anyone tearing an ACL while chasing a walker on set lmao
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

dont do that....

Never heard anyone tearing an ACL while chasing a walker on set lmao

oh ok
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show... They made Dwight like Jason Voorhees. No matter what direction you're going, he's gonna be right behind you.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    This Dwight dude sure is loyal to a dude that burnt his face with an iron and took his girl away from, just off that alone this dude seems like more of a ? ? than this Negan character.

dam hope ? who ain't read the comics pass over this
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i could think of in this episode is Shane beefing about wasting time looking for Sophia and how that ? was endangering the whole group overall.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo perhaps Darly is the one who gets his ass kicked in by Negan
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    All i could think of in this episode is Shane beefing about wasting time looking for Sophia and how that ? was endangering the whole group overall.
    I see what you did there but he had to go because he tried to claim another man wife and kid.....oh wait!..

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Morgan has to die for his message to get to Rick.As much as ppl hate Morgan,Morgan is kinda right in a way too.

Rick been heartless this season and we know it takes that,but Rick doesn't want to become The Gov. or....Negan.....

Rick is coming across a group he just can't beat and his 1st assualt was vicious.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Morgan has to die for his message to get to Rick.As much as ppl hate Morgan,Morgan is kinda right in a way too.

Rick been heartless this season and we know it takes that,but Rick doesn't want to become The Gov. or....Negan.....

Rick is coming across a group he just can't beat and his 1st assualt was vicious.

As with most things, the truth is somewhere in the middle of the two extremes..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there any similarities to Morgans character to the comics?
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ok. i really cannot stand when shows and movies force characters to do incredibly stupid things to force plot direction that dont even follow normal uninformed person guidelines and much less a group of people the show goes to great lengths to remind its viewers "KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING OUT THERE. WE KNOW HOW TO SURVIVE"

"hey yall lets have a loud argument on the same dangerous train tracks we narrowly escaped death from the other day. lets actually retrace our footsteps the exact same way. the train tracks have never lead to danger before"

in real life Carol would make the decision to just not go on runs or outside the walls anymore.she would hold down Alexandria from within & continue baking and bein around kids & ? . shes spent the past 2 years with these people knowing that they go after their own when they are in trouble or dont know where they are and spent the past 3 episodes grieving and suffering on some self righteous "i hate that people make me ? them even tho they would slaughter me without hesitation in return...its all my fault" ? just to then put these people in danger by dipping out without telling anyone like that would just fly.

this is their 943rd run or excursion out and they forgot about strength in #s and leverage. they forget how many times bad situations have come from splitting up leaving the chance to be outnumbered and surrounded

darryl has shown the uncanny ability to track and trace anyone and anything unnoticed to now- on a personal mission to do just that lose his ability to sense or cover his own tracks

michonne walked around for a year and a half in complete stealth. Glenn has repeatedly shown a keen awareness of his surroundings and the ability to get out quick..just to have fake ass philosophy discussions loudly away from safety unsure of whats lurking and ALL 4 OF THEM knowing another group with equal numbers is upon them and will ? or kidnap them at first sight

Rick been out here walking around with nothin but a cool jacket, a knife and a 6 round revolver for a season & a half.

the only black person who needed to die more than Morgan is Idi Amin at this point. "people can change. that man saved Denise & she saved Carl" yes idiot. she also wouldnt have needed to be saved because she wouldnt have been hostage if you killed the people who invaded your village and tried to ? everyone who made clear to u in no uncertain terms would do this with no solid reason other than u being there. as a matter of fact this same group wouldnt have even found your village people have died to make safe if u killed the members of the group you saw days before and tried to ? u but didnt because "all life is precious" but only if they ? dozens of people, terrorize or eat them and show the potential to ? more without reason first..unless they eat your protein bar..then ? em.

cant wait for next week tho
  • Carnage816
    Carnage816 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Is there any similarities to Morgans character to the comics?

Not at all. Morgan in the comics went irreversibly insane due to his son's death. People probably would've hated what they did with him more if they went that route.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Miscarriage like a muh

That baby is a walker eating her from the inside...AYO!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Morgan tryna contaminate Rick...he like a plague

Rick is too hardheaded to fall for that

lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    This is more for comic readers, so I'll spoiler...
    I'm pretty sure where the show is going with the Morgan/Rickey dialogue and the jail. What I'm wondering though is are they giving is any hints with regard to what is going to happen in the current comic storyline with Negan having left the cell? Any thoughts?
    Exactly what's gonna happen, these dudes are gonna be ? .

But I don't think it hints at anything as of this moment.

Rick just wants the whisperers dead, and I can't wait to see this on tv. That's a lot of heads on those stakes, man. They're gonna ? off a lot of characters when it gets to that time.

I know it won't happen but it would be dope to get Charlize Theron to play Alpha.
  • VIBE
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Miscarriage like a muh

I hope
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    That guy at the barn is from the kingdom

So im thinkn carol n morgAn survive
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Dwight dude sure is loyal to a dude that burnt his face with an iron and took his girl away from, just off that alone this dude seems like more of a ? ? than this Negan character.

they go into great detail why this is the case in the comic

im on page 96, so if someone has answered this already...my bad
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick and company killed about 50 saviours unanswered. So anything Neegan does at this point is justified payback...Unless he does something OD like ? a child.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is morgan the new rick and rick the new shane?