Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arrest him for drag racing because he revved up his engine? Lol ok
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah the cop was clearly on some dumb ? . How you get a ticket for drag racing when the cop admits that the person he was drag racing wasn't drag racing. I don't know how he kept cool with that "Why is your car so loud? Cut the attitude." ? . He knew he was getting violated so he let the pig know what he thought about him. I hope he wins this fight but not his next one.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a few days old was gonna post it myself but decided it wasn't news worthy.... Also Jones was reinstated bck into the UFC last yr in October they just ain't scheduled him to fight yet
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is a helluva drug
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure how you can be charged for drag racing when you didnt exceed the speed limit.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    not sure how you can be charged for drag racing when you didnt exceed the speed limit.

They said he gassed up his engine
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

They said he gassed up his engine

And ? Is that ? supposed to be against the law or something ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does he even fit in that that thing? Looked like he was in a hot wheels
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There has to be video of this ''so-called" drag racing. That pig was looking for ? , he was escalating the situation.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a few days old was gonna post it myself but decided it wasn't news worthy.... Also Jones was reinstated bck into the UFC last yr in October they just ain't scheduled him to fight yet

Its 2 days old. And it wasn't until today that he turned himself for violating probation. He may not fight next month on the 23rd because of this..So what the ? are you talkin about he hasn't been scheduled to fight yet? He's been booked since January
  • TayGettem
    Options

Its 2 days old. And it wasn't until today that he turned himself for violating probation. He may not fight next month on the 23rd because of this..So what the ? are you talkin about he hasn't been scheduled to fight yet? He's been booked since January

? is u mad cuz I don't follow this ? around like u? An 2 days is old to me TMZ been showed the body cam footage when it 1st happened no need to be in yo feelings like a lil ?
  • Noble Al Lee
    Options

? is u mad cuz I don't follow this ? around like u? An 2 days is old to me TMZ been showed the body cam footage when it 1st happened no need to be in yo feelings like a lil ?

No ? I'm mad because you ? -stepped your way in here trying to "ether" something and your facts are ass backwards. Talking bout he hasnt been scheduled yet when he's been scheduled for months now. Hoe. I'm a fan of the sport so Im current. You not. So your attempts at shutting ? down are feeble. Beat it.
  • TayGettem
    Options

No ? I'm mad because you ? -stepped your way in here trying to "ether" something and your facts are ass backwards. Talking bout he hasnt been scheduled yet when he's been scheduled for months now. Hoe. I'm a fan of the sport so Im current. You not. So your attempts at shutting ? down are feeble. Beat it.

Ummm I wasn't trying to ether no one what so ever. an imma fan just didn't know he was scheduled thats all. I knew he was in stated again and left it at that. I'm a casual fan who knows all the fighters not some super fan like u. I know it's levels to this ? but u really caught them feelings assuming I was trying to ether u bro no need to bust a bleed vessel. Some of y'all really let this internet ? bring the hoe out u.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope things work out for Jon Jones but he down there in Albequeue. Them racist ass cops gon ? with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGFvqBkQGpM
  • Noble Al Lee
    Options

Ummm I wasn't trying to ether no one what so ever. an imma fan just didn't know he was scheduled thats all. I knew he was in stated again and left it at that. I'm a casual fan who knows all the fighters not some super fan like u. I know it's levels to this ? but u really caught them feelings assuming I was trying to ether u bro no need to bust a bleed vessel. Some of y'all really let this internet ? bring the hoe out u.

Whatever ?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    There has to be cam footage this "drag race" that took place. If there is footage, and Jones is innocent, the cop should be demoted or fired.

He clearly was trying to antagonize Jones, especially with the cut the attitude, and i sleep on my back ?
  • TayGettem
    Options

Whatever ?

Not my fault u misinterpreted what I was saying in a hostel manner. I know you wont acknowledge ya wrong doing but it's ok we both know u let the hoe slip outche
  • Noble Al Lee
    Options

Whatever ?

Not my fault u misinterpreted what I was saying in a hostel manner. I know you wont acknowledge ya wrong doing but it's ok we both know u let the hoe slip outche

Nah I might've read you wrong. My fault. Ain't no hoe slip tho. I was vigourously correcting you for being misinformed and trying to dictate whether something is news worthy or not because you feel it is or isn't. Its all irrelevant at the end of the day.

• TayGettem
    Options

Whatever ?

Nah I might've read you wrong. My fault. Ain't no hoe slip tho. I was vigourously correcting you for being misinformed and trying to dictate whether something is news worthy or not because you feel it is or isn't. Its all irrelevant at the end of the day.

I can respect that