Kyrie With The L Of The Year So Far... Girlfriend Cheats On Him With Partynextdoor

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Lucky he ain't married broad or seed it cause u know how these athletes are now days
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn....smh @ this but Kyrie should be A-ok in the long run, this ? ....not so much
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And they lost tonight
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is white!!! Not even mixed
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    How is this getting more attention than Phife passing?

Lol Cmon dude, Phife passed a week ago
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

This looks like an episode of Mario when Mario save the princess from King Koopa smdh. Smh at this happy endings ass picture

When did Nick Cannon come in the picture?

According to wiki he's like a pseudo manager to her. Found her on one of those shows he hosts, blah blah blah

Wait is she the chick that he bought the apt for and sponsored till she blew up...and if im not mistaken lost Mariah over that too...
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    moral of the story is stop recycling chicks

it aint like buying a used car where that might actually be the best option for you depending on your situation...by that ? fresh off the lot young nba player

My ? .. We gotta stop with this type of though process as well.. For one reason.. You get a seemingly normal broad and introduce her to certain ? .. She aint normal anymore bro.. Karrueche is a prime example fam.. Get a good woman period.. You find yourself a good broad then go from there.. She can be famous not famous whatever.. Just make sure she has a good heart and some morals about herself..

Yo Emm, u the first nikka I've ever seen to actually attempt to spell that bish name correctly. lol

Yo, whatever happened to the threads where we were all mangling her name... That ? was gold :joy:

im waitin on that to happen to this mfs name..i see it startin up
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shes blk mexican n native american
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    moral of the story is stop recycling chicks

it aint like buying a used car where that might actually be the best option for you depending on your situation...by that ? fresh off the lot young nba player

My ? .. We gotta stop with this type of though process as well.. For one reason.. You get a seemingly normal broad and introduce her to certain ? .. She aint normal anymore bro.. Karrueche is a prime example fam.. Get a good woman period.. You find yourself a good broad then go from there.. She can be famous not famous whatever.. Just make sure she has a good heart and some morals about herself..

Yo Emm, u the first nikka I've ever seen to actually attempt to spell that bish name correctly. lol

Yo, whatever happened to the threads where we were all mangling her name... That ? was gold :joy:

im waitin on that to happen to this mfs name..i see it startin up

You mean some ? like:
    PussyNextDoor
    PunkassmarkassbitchNextDoor

Eh... It's the IC, with all the creative, sadistic minds here, it could happen
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If you dumb nikkaz think for one second Kyrie wasn't knockin down bad ? every week while being with Khelani you're a ?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No L's taken. That ? can wake up and take down 99% of the ? you ? gawk at in illpix. And he just signed a 90 mil contract. AND that ? will be signing another contract in a few years if all goes well. A hoe did hoe ? . His bank account got 2 commas in it. I don't see a single L.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I sign a 90 mil deal and ? laming me like a regular ? that qualifies as a L.
    Now he's a target cause ? know he's out here weak.

Foh with that philosophical "he got 90mil" W ? . This will lead to yet another more severe L cause he's a square and a lame. 90 mil or not.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    If I sign a 90 mil deal and ? laming me like a regular ? that qualifies as a L.
    Now he's a target cause ? know he's out here weak.

Foh with that philosophical "he got 90mil" W ? . This will lead to yet another more severe L cause he's a square and a lame. 90 mil or not.

You realize that anybody can and does get cheated on right? Regular ? , rich folks and celebs...it happens to everyone.

I get that but he comes with 90 mil and she still walked.

So I don't understand how he didn't take an L if his 90 mil doesn't make him any different than you or me. That in itself is a L.

? has the ultimate asterisk beside his name and she dipped back for drakes sidekick. That tells me kyrie a lame for more reasons than one.

you know why she cheated?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Fam didn't know he was the side ?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He need to let his mom interview his next lady

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She ain't like what kyrie was providing.