Guy Code Violation! NBA Player Nick Young gets snitched on by teammate.

Options

Comments

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised that no one hasn't really brought up Brent Barry and Tony Parker situation. lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Oh he's done. Wow

But as far as trades thats a negative. Its gon go in the other direction, everybody else is gone. Nick Young, Lou Williams , i believe thats the only vets. Then they bring in ? who have no choice and youngins. No FA's for the Lakers

Ironcially its not much diffeemt than the Lakers after Kobe snitched. No real ? would play with Kobe, thats why they had a team full of foreigners and youngins. Kobe ? on Smush but there's a REASON thats the only ? you could have. That Gasol trade saved his career. Odom was already there bc of the Shaq trade , Artest bc of who he is couldn't afford to pass

Well ....all of this is wrong.

Sweet. Now back up your point
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Surprised that no one hasn't really brought up Brent Barry and Tony Parker situation. lol

I'm sure he won't be apart of that segment on NBATV if/when they bring this Ratangelo situation up.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we really just going to blame Russell because nick young is a cheating scumbag? We should be praising Russell nick obviously doesn't deserve that beautiful and talented white princess from down under.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would you a) even post that here and b) actually respond to it.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

tumblr_np8eic4qaH1srpztwo1_500.gif

For those sensitive metrosexual ? who may feel we need to hear the female "perspective" on this situation...
    tumblr_m0yaahCd0t1r5kem8.gif

Be heroes to hoes bruh...
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So now the word is niki minaj camp leaked this ? from Russell's snap chat. They saved it from when it was posted months ago. They used it to get at iggy. If this is true, then meek and niki are some sheisty ass ? that just love instigating beef that really didn't even involve them.

The site that initially posted the video is saying they got it from niki's people. Audio is out there.

According to ESPN 97.5 Houston, the smoking gun in this whole video leak mystery is being held by someone in Nicki Minaj’s camp.

Everyone got the story wrong. Last week, Iggy took a couple shots at Nicki Minaj on Bravo TV by basically saying that Nicki didn’t write her own raps. The next day Russell had the video on his Snapchat Someone at Nicki Minaj’s camp recorded it and sent it in. They said put this out cause Iggy want to talk mess about Nicki, put this out and let Iggy know what her fiancé is doing.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now the word is niki minaj camp leaked this ? from Russell's snap chat. They saved it from when it was posted months ago. They used it to get at iggy. If this is true, then meek and niki are some sheisty ass ? that just love instigating beef that really didn't even involve them.

The site that initially posted the video is saying they got it from niki's people. Audio is out there.

If true that's almost as bad what D'angelo did ..
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is cheating cool though? I want to hear a educated reason as to why he is a complete ? instead of half a ? . Hey, I would want to know if I was cheated on or being played.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is cheating cool though? I want to hear a educated reason as to why he is a complete ? instead of half a ? . Hey, I would want to know if I was cheated on or being played.

1. Because it's none of his business
    2. He's not out to stop all cheaters
    3. Because it's none of his business
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

you didnt answer the question. Is cheating bad?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's this forum called 'Lipstick Alley' that the ic women have mentioned. Go there. You sound pathetic

Let it go bruh. He's not gon learn.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They both hoe ass ? in my book. He shouldn't have recorded it but dude shouldn't have been telling his business either. When you open your mouth you never know who is listening.

You aren't going to get what you looking for though.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

There's this forum called 'Lipstick Alley' that the ic women have mentioned. Go there. You sound pathetic

Let it go bruh. He's not gon learn.

Avoiding questions because it disagrees with your narrative is pathetic. Youre a so called grown ass man, yet you cant have a discussion like an adult? Are you all resorting to using ad hominems because you lack the cognitive skill? I asked a simple ass, yes or no question, and yet i still cannot get a straight answer. Fight back you ? ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    jono wrote: »

They both hoe ass ? in my book. He shouldn't have recorded it but dude shouldn't have been telling his business either. When you open your mouth you never know who is listening.

You aren't going to get what you looking for though.

And I agree with this, but the machismo ass ? on the board love that pack mentality.

"oh i can do more pushups than you" ass ?