Troy Ave - Bad ? (VIDEO)(Shot on a Rooftop..Disrespect Levels Insane)

Options

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie claimed to be a tough drug dealer. Same with Jeezy and them. Bada$$ was never on that ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York ? finally learning how to make a decent down south beat after 15 years plus of failing miserably, but this is the taste the rainbow generation so he prolly got it from some south ? sound cloud or some other ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Biggie claimed to be a tough drug dealer. Same with Jeezy and them. Bada$$ was never on that ? .

In the words of money mitch " Aint he a ? man?"
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »
    Didnt joey start the beef at first ? Idont blame tory for sayin what he sayin

Troy started it
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    The bias is heavy in here

Talk to em

Troy Ave hate thread # __?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember in 1995 or 96 that a rapper was doing this same disrespectful ? to another that also didn't want beef.

But strangely enough he's looked at as a father figure and the greatest rapper of all time.

Whew!!! ? and they narrative.

But I'll let them tell it.

What Pac ever did disrespectful to this level? Real ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

Talk to em

Troy Ave hate thread # __?

It's like half and half...Lol I'll save it for the next thread
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the like/dislike ratio is insane.. but its just clear to me Joey Bada$$ is an internet rapper through and through. his fanboys felt it NECESSARY to hit dislike on Troy Ave's ? , even though the song is nice. making me ? with Troy even more.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    the like/dislike ratio is insane.. but its just clear to me Joey Bada$$ is an internet rapper through and through. his fanboys felt it NECESSARY to hit dislike on Troy Ave's ? , even though the song is nice. making me ? with Troy even more.

I ? with joey before I heard this song but if I like a song I like it. Plus I never been the type to emotionally beef with an artist cuz they dissed the one I like more.

This is the only troy ave song I ever heard n nothing drew me in.

Dont care for the level of disrespect tho it seems a little desperate.

Other than that he look like meek mills nephew with 50's wanksta flow

Not hot
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Joey and can't sit through a Troy album but this song and video is dope.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This song is not good... ...at all. His voice is irritating as ? and his flow is weak. I actually liked his first album and this is a regression of his skill level shown on that.

? sound like 50 with laryngitis. Yeah... ? can keep this ? .
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troy need to ahead an destory maino on highlander ? they can b only one get his goons up till jay z sign him or drop the crown troy need to hold ny up till they buckle
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

You just described the B Hive.

And idk, maybe im just objective as a mfer, but I can simultaneously admit Troy is dead wrong morally, but rapwise my goodness' ya man thoughht he was a superhero' bruuuuuh wow

And i can also admit Joey went IN on Sway

But if you only can admit 1 side you a lil ? .
  • S2J
    Options
    The hell did all these Troy ass fans come from

Again, this that lil ? ? . For grown men, acknowledgement doesnt equate to fandom.

Typical of the IC tho as a whole tho

-Steph Curry is killin
    -Oh you a Warriors fan now!?

200w.gif
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Again, this that lil ? ? . For grown men, acknowledgement doesnt equate to fandom.

?

GET
    THE
    ?
    OUTTA
    HERE

you on here on a forum arguing about the most pettiest and weakest beef in recent hip hop history, there is no "grown man" ? in that ? , stop it

lol ? tried to pull that "grown man ? " in a troy ave vs joey badass thread, lol the ? outta here

Idgaf this is the most entertaining thing in hip-hop conflict was had an it amused me greatly an i declared a winner this type of ? need to happen every week...
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Talk about ? meet kettle. This Troy ave ? always calling people weirdos but he most definitely look like a weirdo to me in this video. Plus this dude has a horrible swag. This is the dude that wants to bring NY back?? GTFOH!!
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these opinions and nobody cares

Lmao
  • S2J
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

?

GET
    THE
    ?
    OUTTA
    HERE

you on here on a forum arguing about the most pettiest and weakest beef in recent hip hop history, there is no "grown man" ? in that ? , stop it

lol ? tried to pull that "grown man ? " in a troy ave vs joey badass thread, lol the ? outta here

All credibility lost i dont argue with new ? or trend hoppers. Good talk
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody is going to get bodyslammed on a fire hydrant.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this thread having DOUBLE the amount of posts that the joey thread got that came out the same day.

Y'all love negative ? in the reason lol