Chiraq: Man gets shot while recording himself

Options

Comments

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I couldnt be the president. Id be the one to accidently order a drone to level those neighborhoods

..and leave the ? headquarters untouched?

In 2016 Vice Lords, GD's and BD's are killing waaaaaay more Black people than the ?

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This why i hang out on the North side

Can't keep ya wallet on the north side, ? getting jacked left and right up there. but of course you don't hear that ? on the news

? , downtown too

not like anyone not from the city would be in any of these hotspots anyway....aint nothing there.aint no reason to be shook of chicago...southside or not...aint nothing goin on in chicago but city life

and it only takes one ? up household to make a block wild

lmao why is it that in every thread like this at least one chicago poster tries to come in and make ? seem normal...nah bra y'all city ain't ordinary I'm sorry

tell me the difference between chicago. oakland, new orleans, philly, camden, Detroit, both st louises, memphis, kcmo, dade county etc....PLEASE
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is what it is. This city so corrupt. I just learned to stay low. If I go out its to a mixed spot. Be aware at all times. And know your personnel.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean I've listened to some Chicago activists talking about what could and should be done, but at the end of the day, will any of that work. You hear some of the cats from Chicago talk and it's like that ? is ingrained in them past the point of return. Like that's just what they accept as being life. I think there is a point where people can't be changed, and if you can't change them, what else can you do but get rid of them?

You sound like a old racist cac/kkk member,
    You need to cut that ? out..

You don't even live in Chicago but you want to wipe out the black population there for doing some ? that doesn't affect you.. SMH..
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldnt be the president. Id be the one to accidently order a drone to level those neighborhoods

..and leave the ? headquarters untouched?

In 2016 Vice Lords, GD's and BD's are killing waaaaaay more Black people than the ?
    don-t-be-a-menace-message-o.gif
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options

Can't keep ya wallet on the north side, ? getting jacked left and right up there. but of course you don't hear that ? on the news

? , downtown too

not like anyone not from the city would be in any of these hotspots anyway....aint nothing there.aint no reason to be shook of chicago...southside or not...aint nothing goin on in chicago but city life

lmao why is it that in every thread like this at least one chicago poster tries to come in and make ? seem normal...nah bra y'all city ain't ordinary I'm sorry

tell me the difference between chicago. oakland, new orleans, philly, camden, Detroit, both st louises, memphis, kcmo, dade county etc....PLEASE

Do I have to really?

a trans-generational Black gang culture that stretches back to the 50s?
    governmental corruption from the top to bottom that goes from the highest to the lowest level? (4 of y'all last 7 governors went to prison)
    The most murders in the country?
    The fact that if southside or westside chicago were it's own city they would have the highest crime rate and highest murder rate in the nation by far?

I've seen videos of teenage "opps" facetiming each other joking non-chalantly about how they're going to ? each other as if they were talking about beating each other in Madden. Y'all city ain't ordinary.

In all seriousness y'all need Batman..like for real for real caped crusader

And none of that answered my question
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , downtown too

Do I have to really?

governmental corruption from the top to bottom that goes from the highest to the lowest level? (4 of y'all last 7 governors went to prison)
    The fact that if southside or westside chicago were it's own city they would have the highest crime rate and highest murder rate in the nation by far?

I've seen videos of teenage "opps" facetiming each other joking non-chalantly about how they're going to ? each other as if they were talking about beating each other in Madden. Y'all city ain't ordinary.

Stop making excuses.

Chicago has a lot of opportunities that most of the cities you name don't.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

? , downtown too

Do I have to really?

Stop making excuses.

What am I excusing exactly

And with that said, they are utilized

The first black president lives in a black neighborhood in Chicago

Highly doubt any of those other towns I mentioned are capable of doing that
  • Shizlansky
    Options

? , downtown too

Do I have to really?

Stop making excuses.

One person don't mean ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Those cpl of hoods is where all the problems is.

? need to be address and handled.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited April 2016
    Options

? , downtown too

Do I have to really?

Stop making excuses.

One person don't mean ? .

which is why i said black neighborhood ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

? , downtown too

Do I have to really?

I saw that too.. their indifference to life and death was mind blowing.. but maybe they act like that for the sake of plausible deniability ?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey yo im so used to this ? now...I find humor in this fuckery....them RIPs coming oitta nowhere in that post had me rolling....but really this ? gotta stop

I feel same way bro im so desensitized I just laugh when I be seeing this ? , these social media ? should go somewhere and eat 9000 wee wee's and die. Attempt suicide fail then post on twitter, ignore hood threats post address dead in 15 min. This ? is hilarious
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago needs to be carpet bombed. Somebody needs to come in check the water, some of them ? got to have mental disorders.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? giving out their location in bold form like they are robot cop smdh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? DEAD SERIOUSLY SAID CHICAGO NEEDS BATMAN LMFAO the seriousNess of that ? got me dying"
    batman somebody anybody with a dame super power and a cape save chicago"

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , downtown too

Do I have to really?

I saw that too.. their indifference to life and death was mind blowing.. but maybe they act like that for the sake of plausible deniability ?

thats normal though in places like that... in east st. louis when i was in high school ? was catching bodies and laughing at ? before they did the ? ...
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Nothing normal about that.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? crazy yo why would you put yourself in that predicament... C'mon man!
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »

And that's a 31 year old man. He's way too old for those shenanigans.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »

Bru u gotta realize this are ? not regular black folk.
    I grew out that gang ? and chilled out when I got kids.
    But I still got homies bangin to the fullest even got they kids rockin red
    An they just don't give af I can't explain it but I asked my homie why he wanna ? crips
    He said cuz they deserve it for being ? ass hardbacks.
    I'm like bro u don't even know this ? they ain't did ? to u
    His response is well imma do something to them before they do something to me
    Smh I'm glad I saw the light and raised above that ? but it's certain parts of Atl I still try to stay out of cuz of old beefs