Pink Friday goes 3x Platinum; Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded goes 2x Platinum

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited April 2016 in The Reason
@chartnews
US certifications (@RIAA): Pink Friday 3x Platinum (3,000,000) & Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded 2x Platinum (2,000,000) by @NICKIMINAJ.

RAP IS ALIVE!!!

Ce-zQfSVIAAUmSz.jpg

http://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&se=pink+friday#search_section

e35729.gife35729.gife35729.gif

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This gotta be some based on streaming ? or whatever type of new way they account for sales
    Idk who would be buying this ?
  • KillaCham
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The 16 rap acts with 3+ multi-platinum albums:

Eminem: 8
    Jay-Z: 8
    2Pac: 7
    Beastie Boys: 5
    Cypress Hill: 4
    Ludacris: 4
    Snoop Dogg: 4
    Black Eyed Peas: 3
    DMX: 3
    Drake: 3
    Kanye West: 3
    MC Hammer: 3
    Nas: 3
    Nelly: 3
    Nicki Minaj: 3
    Notorious B.I.G.: 3
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    This gotta be some based on streaming ? or whatever type of new way they account for sales
    Idk who would be buying this ?

? and ? , just look at the young money stan brigade that posts here.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like you.

?
  • KillaCham
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    The 16 rap acts with 3+ multi-platinum albums:

Eminem: 8
    Jay-Z: 8
    Beastie Boys: 5
    Cypress Hill: 4
    Ludacris: 4
    Snoop Dogg: 4
    2Pac: 3
    Black Eyed Peas: 3
    DMX: 3
    Drake: 3
    Kanye West: 3
    MC Hammer: 3
    Nas: 3
    Nelly: 3
    Nicki Minaj: 3
    Notorious B.I.G.: 3

Bruh Pac got way more than 3.

He has 7 multi plat albums

AEOM-Diamond
    MATW-4x plat
    7DT-5x plat
    Greatest Hits-Diamond
    Until The End Of Time 4x Plat
    RU Still Down 4x Plat
    Better Dayz 3x Plat
    My bad, I was only looking at posthumous albums.
  • KillaCham
    Options
    Lol ? is mad. Whether its streaming or pure sales.. J. Cole never going multi-platinum ever, dummies.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Lol ? is mad. Whether its streaming or pure sales.. J. Cole never going multi-platinum ever, dummies.

? yo cheat codes ?
  • KillaCham
    Options
    It's all in tha game...
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like you.

?

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On this day in hiphop history!

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I don't like you.

?

I see you still upset about that
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chick is so wack it aint even funny. from the stupid faces to the stupid voices. its gotten to the point where she isnt even hiphop anymore. then when the pop culture abandons her she tries to put out a "hood" record to appeal to the same people she distance herself from. teaching young women to mutilate their bodies withplastic and call themselves barbies. ? her and her fanbase. ? her for promotion homosexuality to young men(killacham)... ? her for this whole meek mill ? . i actually liked meek and now he acting like a straight ? since he got with her. NY dont claim her. she from the south. ? south posters on here love her. the smart south ? know the deal
  • KillaCham
    edited April 2016
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings
  • gemini86
    Options
    feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings feelings

u can say feelings all u want but im speaking the real. cut it out. shes wack
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    chick is so wack it aint even funny. from the stupid faces to the stupid voices. its gotten to the point where she isnt even hiphop anymore. then when the pop culture abandons her she tries to put out a "hood" record to appeal to the same people she distance herself from. teaching young women to mutilate their bodies withplastic and call themselves barbies. ? her and her fanbase. ? her for promotion homosexuality to young men(killacham)... ? her for this whole meek mill ? . i actually liked meek and now he acting like a straight ? since he got with her. NY dont claim her. she from the south. ? south posters on here love her. the smart south ? know the deal

@ the bolded selection: whoa ? , don't thrust her on us. That's yall's problem.

@ the italicized: redemption. lol
  • gemini86
    Options

@ the bolded selection: whoa ? , don't thrust her on us. That's yall's problem.

@ the italicized: redemption. lol

lol i never liked her as a rapper but when i seen her get desperate and make that Chiraq song, i peeped what she was doing. shes washed anyway. nobody talks about her music but this killacham ? . her body is fake but it looks nice.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool dogg.....

So hip hop is dead .... SMH
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shes talented, and the ppl who bought the album are probably girls anyway.
    same ppl that bought lady gaga and bey
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can have the sales the actual music on those albums were bassssuraaaaaa