R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ that not being the hood

? always showing his self as the ? trying to be the smartest ? in the room
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Dude said this why celebrities don't come to the hood. You mean they don't come to the hood from fear of getting handled by a 15-year old kid?

Nah, I think it's the potential for shooting, murder, and robberies that keep celebrities from the hood.

There's plenty of high school nikkaz that could whoop 50 cent ass. What that mean?

So celebs really don't go to the hood for fear of high schoolers beating them up? That's a conscious thought of theirs? Like, I'd like to visit my old hood, but them teenagers whoopin' ass over there and I ain't trying to catch that fade. That's the reason for not going back? That's what you telling me right now?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    There's some things you just don't do ......dolo in a hood that ain't yours? Celebrity or not, who does this in 2016?! and to top it off, talking smack to somebody you don't know and not noticing the tension building ....

I don't know, maybe it's just me ..... but I wouldn't be talking smack to some cat I don't know and not be ready for the pop off or smart enough to swerve if ? was getting sketchy .......
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    There's some things you just don't do ......dolo in a hood that ain't yours? Celebrity or not, who does this in 2016?! and to top it off, talking smack to somebody you don't know and not noticing the tension building ....

I don't know, maybe it's just me ..... but I wouldn't be talking smack to some cat I don't know and not be ready for the pop off or smart enough to swerve if ? was getting sketchy .......

Yes so they keep saying the hood. This aint no damn hood lol Why? Because they're playing soccer. Also its jut not the hood. Clearly. What hood got lil mulatto n Ecuadorian kids runin around. Its just a regular neighborhood .

this some real ignorant ? lol. it's automatically not the hood because you see some hispanics/mulattos playing soccer? it's plenty of non black "hoods" in my city.

'lil Ecuadorian and mulatto kids runnin around ' so 1, you have no sense of humor

But 2, it aint the hood, for various reasons im surprised i have to point out. Again, they are playing SOCCER. This aint City of Gods. Foh with the exceptions to the rule, aint no gotdamn hoods playin soccer.

The people in the backgroud, all the adult supervision in play, c'mon nothing about that video says hood expect the man who just got choked out. And the fact its a lil black kid as the aggressor. So yall seen that and assumed its the hood.

Low income area (even thats an assumption) does not automatically = 'the hood'
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Per google this is Gainesville, GA.

5 murders in the last 5 years.

melrosesmallheader.jpg

This is not the hood. Kys.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This could go bad if it picks up steam

https://youtu.be/EwsWIVW7hIc

Katt doesn't conduct himself like a former Marine and to invoke the military after getting handled by a child is disrespect to the Corps. Don't yell Semper Fi to save face.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    http://youtu.be/PTnodZTxiMk

Katt Williams really won
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is full of people posting ? that has already been posted.

Read the thread if u wanna participate
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/PTnodZTxiMk

Katt Williams really won

he really did..

also..
    start at 1:42 if u wanna u derstand why @S2J is a ? idiot.. and the more he tries to google and sound smart the dumber he actually gets.. no really.. he's like the Benjamin Button of intelligence.. lol
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    Options
    I guess that's normal to be arrested without the parents pressing charges
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

You don't have to press charges all the time to get arrested. Especially if you have a history and it's clearly on camera
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holbrook says Luke Walsh, the 17-year-old who allegedly fought with Williams, has also been charged as an adult with disorderly conduct, and is being held on $1,300 bond.

http://www.people.com/article/katt-williams-disorderly-conduct-charge-alleged-fight-teenager
  • R.D.
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Holbrook says Luke Walsh, the 17-year-old who allegedly fought with Williams, has also been charged as an adult with disorderly conduct, and is being held on $1,300 bond.

http://www.people.com/article/katt-williams-disorderly-conduct-charge-alleged-fight-teenager

I guess that's normal
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I cried like a lil ? after I chased my breath down and caught it

143?cb=20130707145520
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word is lil homie will be suing Kat
  • Shizlansky