RECAP360 PRESENTS: CHRONICLES OF PETTY AZZZ ARGUMENTS WIT YOUR SPOUSE, S/O, OR WHOMEVA YOU'RE DATIN.

Options
2»

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember one time while visiting my ex (girl at that time) in Atlanta, we...well SHE got mad at me over some petty s***.

We was at Chow Baby and just got finished eating. I pull out my wallet to pay, and she asked if she could see the pic (baby pic of my niece) I had inside. Cool. So I start to take the pic out, and she's like No. I wanna see your wallet." Da f***??

I asked "Uhh why do you need to see my wallet if you askin to see my pic?" She gives me the "I just wanna see it" response. I had nothin to hide, so I wasn't worried about that. It was the principle of the matter. There was no reason why she needed to go thru my wallet. Who does that? So I told her naw, and proceed to take the pic out. She tells me "nevamind" and sits there quiet THE WHOLE NIGHT. From the restaurant, to the movies.

Get to the movie, I overhear her tellin (I'm guessing) her homegirl on the phone something like "He wouldn't let hold his wallet...". All I could do was smh and laugh. She eventually got over it. Never explained to me why she wanted my wallet. I'm guessin she wanted to search thru it to see if I had any numbers. Meh.

Who the ? keeps numbers in they wallet? How old are you bruh?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember one time while visiting my ex (girl at that time) in Atlanta, we...well SHE got mad at me over some petty s***.

We was at Chow Baby and just got finished eating. I pull out my wallet to pay, and she asked if she could see the pic (baby pic of my niece) I had inside. Cool. So I start to take the pic out, and she's like No. I wanna see your wallet." Da f***??

I asked "Uhh why do you need to see my wallet if you askin to see my pic?" She gives me the "I just wanna see it" response. I had nothin to hide, so I wasn't worried about that. It was the principle of the matter. There was no reason why she needed to go thru my wallet. Who does that? So I told her naw, and proceed to take the pic out. She tells me "nevamind" and sits there quiet THE WHOLE NIGHT. From the restaurant, to the movies.

Get to the movie, I overhear her tellin (I'm guessing) her homegirl on the phone something like "He wouldn't let hold his wallet...". All I could do was smh and laugh. She eventually got over it. Never explained to me why she wanted my wallet. I'm guessin she wanted to search thru it to see if I had any numbers. Meh.

Who the ? keeps numbers in they wallet? How old are you bruh?

Lol. I'm just guessing. ? I've seen brothas your age do it.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher come back like you said you would, lazy weed smoking cac
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we watching the walking dead and Carol left a tray full of buds. I blurt out "damn, I hate that smoking ? ." She throws out, "but when this ? smoke it's ok though."

Awhile back she happened to be in a bar with her coworkers and saw someone I used to rock with smoking cigs out front. At the time I told her the chic never smoked around me and what she do now is none of my concern since it been a wrap with her and I. So what does that have to do with her and why is she bringing ? like that up.

Back to the present, I'm like you can't be serious, we trying to enjoy the show and you want to bring up someone I don't even speak to?
    So we end up going back and forth til I'm like ? it. Hitting her with short answers and whatever you say. Ended up leaving after the show. She text me talking about she thought I like laying next to her and if I didn't just used her to watch the show, why would I leave. I ain't even respond, but you know that was something else to complain about.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this one female I'm out on the second date wit, gets mad when we start talking about abortions cuz I said I don't believe in abortions. I further explain that since it isn't my body and I have no say so, I wouldn't condemn anyone who has gotten them as that is their choice. But if I'm dealing with someone and that issue comes up I don't want to know that about my child is being killed. If the decision is made knowing I'm against it, then don't include me in the discussion. Don't tell me you're pregnant and you aren't keeping it. Only let me know you're pregnant if you have every intention on giving birth. Minus health reasons that you can't keep it. She starts with what about her career and other nonsense. I'm like that doesn't fly, you can give me my child and keep it moving. Or like I said just don't tell me anything. Go do what you have to and keep me out the loop. She like what if she need money for it. I'm like if I'm against it, why would I give anyone even a penny towards that? Nah, you gotta go another way cuz if I find out, its over.

That ended up being the last date. Was tight that I put in that type of effort and I didn't even get to see the ?