'What if Mary was in the club....'

When he added Frank track back into it?

Wolves is fire now!
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Now on Spotify and Apple Music

Saw this ? in the New Music feed on Apple Music and came here to get the scoop. I thought this ? would never be on Apple Music?!?! I ain't mad though, lol. Wasn't about to keep Tidal past the trial anyway.

The version on Apple Music is different too. Must be the updated version. How Tidal get the beta then when it's official official it gets released everywhere else, lol.

Tidal been had the updated version you're just hearing from Apple.
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    So he still hasn't fixed FSMH1??

? Ye!! For real this time

Once again, fixed it myself. Cut out Ye's verse, kept Cudi's hook, and put it together with Pt. 2 to make a full song.

? , I love being a producer.

You mind posting a link?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Now on Spotify and Apple Music

Saw this ? in the New Music feed on Apple Music and came here to get the scoop. I thought this ? would never be on Apple Music?!?! I ain't mad though, lol. Wasn't about to keep Tidal past the trial anyway.

The version on Apple Music is different too. Must be the updated version. How Tidal get the beta then when it's official official it gets released everywhere else, lol.

Tidal been had the updated version you're just hearing from Apple.

Yeah but it was beta tested in Tidal. That was my point.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Album has grown on me a bit. It's still features C list rappers and is a display of Kanye's lyrical decline, but the production is crazy so I can't help a ? with a lot of it. It's better than Yeezus but still definitely in the bottom half of his catalog. The bleached ? line knocks it down 2 mics.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

Once again, fixed it myself. Cut out Ye's verse, kept Cudi's hook, and put it together with Pt. 2 to make a full song.

That's not fixing ? ? . Ye need to fix that trash ass verse since he out here changing lines and ? . The fact that the song was short as ? was one of our many gripes about it, yet your solution was to make it even shorter lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    TLOP Album of The Year Edition is out?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just got dropped on all streaming services ? tidal lol. Kanye like "? it i need to get paid for singles and streaming".
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw it on Apple Music today which is great cause my free trial on Tidal ended and I'm not paying for both.

It's funny to me cause we know Kanye, Bey and Jay all use iPhones.

I don't see how u can have a iPhone and not use Apple Music.

But this classic Ye talking before thinking...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Saw it on Apple Music today which is great cause my free trial on Tidal ended and I'm not paying for both.

I just signed up for apple music 2 weeks ago and plan to pay after the trial. It is so easy since them ? got all my i tunes account and payment info and they use my itunes library to help make playlists and artists suggestions. And their radio and podcast game is on point.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them folk at Apple will be laughing at their "exclusive" nonsense.. .
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Available on other streaming services...

Patching it like a video game...

WTF is going on with this lol...

Cool album tho...
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol dont say that, Jigga might start developing his own ? cellphone that costs more than an iphone does and its twice as ? . With all the jigga warriors crying saying its better and how you only dont ? with it because its made by a black man or saying that you're broke.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not fixing ? ? . Ye need to fix that trash ass verse since he out here changing lines and ? . The fact that the song was short as ? was one of our many gripes about it, yet your solution was to make it even shorter lol

If I were able to do that, I wouldn't be posting on a hip hop forum on my day off from a 40 hr a wk job. Fixing that is literally like curing cancer. Plus those songs felt like skits to me anyway, so I just made it shorter and made it an official skit.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I were able to do that, I wouldn't be posting on a hip hop forum on my day off from a 40 hr a wk job. Fixing that is literally like curing cancer. Plus those songs felt like skits to me anyway, so I just made it shorter and made it an official skit.

That was more a shot at Ye than it was you.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought Apple Music would be so convenient since I had an iPhone
    but when I tried to merge my own music library with the one I built with Apple Music, my artwork and song titles got switched around. my library is very organized so that was an issue. I wasn't able to find a solution so I stopped using Apple Music altogether. if they can fix that ? I'd go back tho
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

lol dont say that, Jigga might start developing his own ? cellphone that costs more than an iphone does and its twice as ? . With all the jigga warriors crying saying its better and how you only dont ? with it because its made by a black man or saying that you're broke.

Lol now i am a huge jay fan and own his entire discography. But i swear these Jay Hova Witnesses would buy a flip phone from a jay z joint venture and claim it was better than a samsung or apple phone.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Lol now i am a huge jay fan and own his entire discography. But i swear these Jay Hova Witnesses would buy a flip phone from a jay z joint venture and claim it was better than a samsung or apple phone.

The flip phone is where it's at though.

tumblr_nnamdodrC81rb8fj4o8_540.jpg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? gonna post a screenshot when flip phones were cool
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont like that little symphony of females he added to the end of his verse on FSMH1
    I wonder if this album gonna morph itself into Turbo Grafix
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye is a genius. Got ? listening to music like they think they're producers. Also great marketing concept, give folk a subpar stock edition then make add ons labeled as new, updated, exclusive, etc. Same for iPhones, cars, new homes, etc

Got ? exctited to get a reheated meal
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Kanye is a genius. Got ? listening to music like they think they're producers. Also great marketing concept, give folk a subpar stock edition then make add ons labeled as new, updated, exclusive, etc. Same for iPhones, cars, new homes, etc

Not a great marketing concept when you can get gross sales from people because you made the ? tidal exclusive. Marketing is about getting not only exposure but more money. Likewise in the album sales game people would bootleg more because they would be in fear the version on sale would be redone in 3 days.

Video games tried this idea in the last decade and outside of call of duty and halo video game sales dropped. They couldn't hand away PS4's or Xbox ones a month or 2 after they came out and that industry is already ? . So what makes you think more ? will pay for album if they start releasing 6 track albums and you gotta buy the Pablo bonus map pack of songs 6 months later? The music industry already is struggling to get people to buy ? and ? beta versions of albums will only make it worse.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye one of those artist that people gonna ? on then when he dies be like "oh ? he was really good"
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

Not a great marketing concept when you can get gross sales from people because you made the ? tidal exclusive. Marketing is about getting not only exposure but more money. Likewise in the album sales game people would bootleg more because they would be in fear the version on sale would be redone in 3 days.

Video games tried this idea in the last decade and outside of call of duty and halo video game sales dropped. They couldn't hand away PS4's or Xbox ones a month or 2 after they came out and that industry is already ? . So what makes you think more ? will pay for album if they start releasing 6 track albums and you gotta buy the Pablo bonus map pack of songs 6 months later? The music industry already is struggling to get people to buy ? and ? beta versions of albums will only make it worse.

This right here. When I was old enough to put my own money on video games, the PS2, XBox and Game Cube just came out. Best believe I waited til them ? was half priced to get them. ? I look like getting something for PS2 just so I can enjoy SLIGHTLY better graphics when the same thing is for the P1. This is originally what ? up the video game industry, too many systems competing, not enough quality being put out, and all the exclusivity made ppl stop giving a ? altogether in the long run. The average consumer isn't gonna care about add ons, better graphics and faster networking, as long as the games are good and accessible.

It's like what happened with the music industry. When they switched to CD format, it made bootlegging a lot easier. Cassette tape quality is nowhere near vinyl quality, but with CDs being integrated it's easier to replicate similar quality with no real noticeable changes. Instead of dealing with that issue, they worked artists to the bone, having them doing extra ? to recoup the money they could've avoided losing by simply keeping up with the technology and making more quality product available to the user. Fast forward to today, an already established self produced artist is working non stop on an album that's already been released just so a streaming company can stay ahead in a competition that's eventually gonna financially deplete all the runners in it when streaming technology becomes obsolete. The music industry should be focusing on selling products to make the music available to the listener, not slaving artists to come up with those ideas for them.