HENCHMAN SPEAKS "Unjust Justice: The Jimmy Rosemond Tapes"

Options

Comments

• hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    I remember a few years back, somebody uploaded that junior mafia documentary up on youtube. Lil cease mentioned how pac accidentally shot himself.....read the youtube comments. ...Pac fans were ? . they dont know that accusation been out there for years. So they start calling cease a liar, "whys he saying this after pac died, he's a coward!"...WRONG...? need to read, cause Pacs homeboy Stretch said it back then.

^My point being, sometimes the truth gets obscure when u got an avalanche of ? coming at you and a TON of people who dont know what they're talking bout.
    (Eg. Try convincing old people Jesus wasn't white....youll get nowhere)

Im sure if cease was trying to ? on Pac....The Outlawz wouldn't turn around a do a song with him (Bury The Hatchet)....people need to ask themselves these questions.

All the stuff people gossip about is street ? , youtube commenters for the most part are just fanatics.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they saying pac shot himself?!?!
    This story will never rest

@aladdin1978

This has been said since day one. If u read the original vibe magazine article from when it happened, Strecth alluded to this waaay back then.

Alot of Pac fans make it sound like him shooting himself in the groin is just a fairly recent lie made to ? up Pacs name. Nah, it was said back then too.

Read the original Vibe article.

I have that issue. Got it in the mail. I don't remember that part but again, this story will never rest.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they saying pac shot himself?!?!
    This story will never rest

@aladdin1978

This has been said since day one. If u read the original vibe magazine article from when it happened, Strecth alluded to this waaay back then.

Alot Pac fans make it sound like him shooting himself in the groin is just a fairly recent lie made up to ? up Pacs name. Nah, it was said back then too.

Read the original Vibe article.

Doesn´t make it anymore true, what it does is solidify that Stretch was a snake ass ? , thought that was your mans...smh

Doesnt necessarily make it a false statement either.
    For the simple fact Stretch didnt jump out the window and try to push that aspect to Vibe makes me think there could be truth to the statement. Most people to this day who read the article didnt catch that Stretch alluded to him shooting himself.

What it does is make Stretch a snake, if that was your mans you def wouldn´t have tried to allude to what he tried to, nor try and tarnish his image and do him ? like that, what was the point of even publicizing thaytshit in the first place? This is what Im getting at, this ? character which makes him highly questionable... The only person that he had to tell anything was the cops not going to the media and making interviews about it, smh...Pac was def surrounded by some snakes in NY...so considering all that, he loses all credibility.

I do t think u understand what happened here. U cant call Stretch a snake for giving his take...Pac basically ? on him 1st saying he should of attacked the gunmen in the robbery because he was taller then them.Stretch retorted in the next issue by saying his height didnt mean ? when it came to a dudes with guns.

So using your logic, Pac would of been the one to snake his homeboy Stretch by making him look like a punk for not rushing the attackers who had guns. Pac brought that to Vibe.....Pacs interview was before Stretches.

And thats my only problem with alot of people on this site....they dont know alot of the details thats out there, yet they make a snap decision that everyone's lying on Pac.

What you expect after the ? was the ONLY one that got shot up and robbed? What other conclusion was he supposed to come to? Ang Big said it best himself, after having all that ? happen to him and then get charged and do crime for something he didn´t do, why would he NOT be thinking like that, is the real question...

I don´t blame Pac at all, something that is a apart of growing up and knowing that its part of life that you´re going to be surrounded by some punk, jealous ass snakes in ya lifetime.

I agree 1000% that is wasnt a random robbery. For the simple fact the attackers only robbed and beat Pac is suspicious as ? .
    Im just saying, the accusation that Pac accidently shot himself in the groin while going for his gun, is not far fetched. I dont see why people immediately write that off.

Because he got shot 4 or 5 more times after that... so what would be even the point,to shoot him if he was already done and out by his own bullet?? Surely, they wouldn´t even need to have shot at him, if they just ´wanted to rob him´

This is debated too.

Theres a book out there called Snitch written by Ethan Brown (the guy that wrote Queens Reigns Supreme) He said on page 62, the head doctor Dr.Patcher, stated the head wounds weren't gunshots wounds. Some people there at the studio that night said Pac didn't even get shot in the head, he just got gun butted the ? outta him. Even Stretch was saying in Vibe nobody there that night remembers all the gunshots pac claimed went off.

Now i wasnt there that night, so i aint saying this is a fact. But the reason ill give Ethan some credibility, is that he named dexter isaac as one of the robbers waaay b4 he confessed. He even named another one of the gunmen by his government name...So i believe Ethans investigative skills are thorough.

Heres a link to a free snippet of the book on Google Books where he mentions the doctor saying those werent gun wounds to the head...

https://books.google.ca/books?id=hkvX1Wh0YhkC&pg=PA55&lpg=PA55&dq=snitch+ethan+brown+tupac&source=bl&ots=7pOSdLlZM2&sig=tz2GfQkRMUjTFF6i8yXg_WL7jv4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6xe76qvHLAhUDbhQKHapZAE4Q6AEIDzAB#v=onepage&q=snitch ethan brown tupac&f=false
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a known fact Pac got the ? pistol whipped outta his head but not shot. Plus I thought it was common knowledge he shot himself in the groin then dropped, the robbers saw him reach for his gat, so they busted back
  • lethal5
    Options
    I remember a few years back, somebody uploaded that junior mafia documentary up on youtube. Lil cease mentioned how pac accidentally shot himself.....read the youtube comments. ...Pac fans were ? . they dont know that accusation been out there for years. So they start calling cease a liar, "whys he saying this after pac died, he's a coward!"...WRONG...? need to read, cause Pacs homeboy Stretch said it back then.

^My point being, sometimes the truth gets obscure when u got an avalanche of ? coming at you and a TON of people who dont know what they're talking bout.

Im sure if cease was trying to ? on Pac....The Outlawz wouldn't turn around a do a song with him (Bury The Hatchet)....people need to ask themselves these questions.

Heres the clip of Cease saying Pac shot his self.....go read the comments...Pac fans act like Cease made this up off the top of his head....no.....this theory has been around.

http://youtu.be/nKccLxuLwX8
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Heres the clip of Cease saying Pac shot his self.....go read the comments...Pac fans act like Cease made this up off the top of his head....no.....this theory has been around.

http://youtu.be/nKccLxuLwX8

Cease was a kid when all this happen, people forget that.

Look at these weirdo comment:

Comment 1: Cease seem like a cool humble dude

Reply comment: yeah most people are when the are guilty for murder.

^^Who the hell did Cease murder?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those are most likely post death pac fans. I also realized they are the worst of them all in that fanbase. you can't have a rational conversation with them for ?
  • lethal5
    Options
    Those are most likely post death pac fans. I also realized they are the worst of them all in that fanbase. you can't have a rational conversation with them for ?

Thank You,
    I been saying this for years. Thats why i call em bandwagoners, cause they werent serious hip hop heads when all this ? went down, so they just go by the hype and all Pacs thug lyrics after the fact and they run with that. Theres TONS of misinformed pac fans on this very site.

• lethal5
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Andre Harrells Vibe response:

That night when I went to the studio, there were three sessions going on. There was Little Shawn's session, then upstairs SWV was happening, and on the other floor Biggie Smalls [The Notorious B.I.G.] was doing his thing. Hope was in the air and success was all around. Everybody was all excited about Pac comin' in, but we were starting to get antsy because he was supposed to get there at a certain time, and we wanted to see how this song with Little Shawn was going to set off.

When he got off the elevator, we were all standing in the hall. Tupac was just bopping back and forth saying, "I was set up." At first I didn't realize he had been shot, because he wasn't bleeding heavily from the head. It looked like he had a fight. He said, "It's not goin' down like that." I was, like, "Yo, Money, you shot. You need to sit down." He told Stretch to roll him up a spliff. He was in movie mode at this point. He did the whole James Cagney thing.

I said, "Let's call the ambulance." I was basically the one who was taking care of the police and the ambulance people. I wasn't making any calls; I was directing the studio exactly who to call, so I was talking more to Stretch because the paramedics were looking at Pac. There was no need for me to look at the wound.

I remember telling Stretch, "You got to go with him." 'Cause I wasn't trusting the police with Tupac. He had too many open issues with the police. I was feeling like something could have happened between the ride and the hospital. I ended up staying in the studio till 4 in the morning, 'cause the police interviewed everybody and wouldn't let anybody leave. I tried to call the hospital when I was walking out of the studio to see if I could go by there. They said they were looking at him and nobody could see him.

I was glad Tupac said he was basically through with the whole bad-guy image and that he wants to redirect his energy. So I guess there was some level of positivity that came out from all this. I want to go and see Pac and just talk to him, see where his head is at. 'Cause he knows what's real and what's not, and in the quietness of his mind, you know, he's dealing with all the truth. And for me, that's almost enough.

Copyright © 1995 VIBE Magazine 
    July 10, 1995

http://thunder_1st.tripod.com/Vibe/andrelet.html
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can thank those post death documentaries that came out also. They made him into some deity and allot of post death fans watch that ? , took it and ran with it. Believed he was more than he was cause they didn't experience things when he was alive but only see all that positive "he was a saint" or "the next Malcolm x" ? aftee death. More inclined to believe that, especially them suburban white boys that only got into tupac through Eminem when he produced that ? loyal to the game album
  • lethal5
    Options
    The Notorious B.I.G. Vibe Response:

I had a session with the Junior Mafia at Quad Studios. Little Ceez and Meno and all them was on the little terrace they got out there, smoking weed. They was looking around and they saw Stretch and Pac and all them ? pull up. We all family, so ? greeted each other from upstairs to downstairs. Next thing you know, everybody was, like, "Yo, Pac just got shot." So I'm on my way downstairs, no gat, to see what's up with my man. Everybody holding me back.

I get downstairs and everything's on some lockdown ? . Nobody moves. Immediately, police thought everybody in the studio was on the same floor where everything was supposed to have happened at. I saw Pac get out on a stretcher, but when he actually came out from the elevator, I wasn't even there.

When I read the interview I felt like he was just ? on everybody. I always said that he was the realest ? in the game. I don't know what he was trying to hide, or if he was scared. I figured that with the ? he was talking in VIBE, he was just confused more than anything. You get shot and then you go to jail for something you ain't even do‹that could twist a ? 's mind up.

And then the story just completely got switched around: ? saying I set him up and I'm the one that got him shot. They're saying that my record "Who Shot Ya?" is about him. That ? is crazy. That song was finished way before Tupac got shot. ? was taking little pieces of the song and trying to add it to the story, and that ? is crazy. Other ? look at that VIBE piece, like, "Damn, Little Caesar was on the terrace. He must have been the lookout man." And it's real ? in the streets thinking, "That's ? up, what B.I.G. did to Tupac." I think that should be erased. Never, ever in life. As far as with me, he always gonna be my man, even when I go see him again. But he need to just check himself. And I want an apology. 'Cause I don't get down like that.

Copyright © 1995 VIBE MagazineJuly 10, 1995

http://thunder_1st.tripod.com/Vibe/biglet.html
  • lethal5
    Options

Sean "PUFFY" Combs Vibe response:

Basically, the whole thing must have been a dream. We were shooting Biggie's "Warning" video, and I see one of the Bad Boy staff members on his way to Biggie's session. I knew that Biggie had a session with Junior Mafia, but I didn't know it was right around the corner. So I'm going to check B.I.G., you know what I'm saying?

When I get off the elevator at Quad, you have to stop in a reception area, and there's this Little Shawn session with Andre. So I stopped to say "What's up?" to them. I'm about to go up to Biggie's session when Pac comes out the elevator and he's shot up. He had some blood coming out of his head, but there wasn't a lot of blood. He was holding his groin area and limping a little bit.

Nobody turned their backs on him; ? was all up on him. Immediately, Andre was, like, "Oh my ? , call the ambulance." Tupac wanted to go to the phone, so me and my man Groovy Lou was by his side, trying to hold him up, getting him to calm down. He was telling Groovy Lou to roll him a blunt. He definitely brought the theatrics to it.

He got a lot of people in a lot of ? with that interview. The way it was written, it was open-ended, like me and B.I.G. and Andre had something to do with it. I would never, ever purposely try to hurt no next man. That man had his own beefs with ? . I ain't never had no beef with that man.

I hope that his Thug Life ? is really over. But on the real, if you gonna be a ? ' thug, you gots to live and die a thug, you know what I'm sayin'? There ain't no jumpin' in and out of thugism. If that's what you choose to do, you gots to go out like that. I ain't no thug. Only thugs I know is dead or in jail. Or about to be.

Even still, I ain't got no beef. I pray for him, and it's all good. I'm writing him a letter. I want to hear what he's thinking face-to-face. Out of everybody, I'm the easiest to forgive. I've been there where the whole press is against you, the world ain't understanding you, ? don't know what really went on. And you get confused. That's the only thing I can see is confusion.

http://thunder_1st.tripod.com/Vibe/seanlet.html
  • lethal5
    Options
    Jimmy Henchman's (Booker) Vibe response:

There was a lot of people passing through the studio that night, and the word definitely got out that Tupac was on his way. We were waiting on Tupac for hours. Next thing I know, about 12:00, Tupac comes off the elevator. It looked like he just got in a scuffle. Then I seen the blood on his head. He was pacing back and forth, hysterically, talking about "Call the police, call the police." Then he looked at me and said, "You the only one who knew that I was coming. You must've set me up." I was, like, "Yo, you buggin', Tupac. C'mere and talk to me." He kept pacing back and forth, and saying, "Call the police." He never said to call the ambulance.

In the paper he said he'd been set up, that he knew the assailants and blazey-boom. But everybody in the industry knew that he came off the elevator saying, "You set me up." I thought me and him was some kind of friends. But I felt maybe this was a strategy for him to get around his case. And maybe I shouldn't hold him accountable for trying that strategy.

But after the VIBE interview, I seen that this ? is using the media to get his point across and look like he had the upper hand. He made it seem like ? had a plot against him. Like he was so important that street ? wanted to ? him, industry ? wanted to ? him. He's believing his rap. He's believing the movie scripts that he's played. Where he went wrong was when he tried to go to the street, and when it came down to the test, he did not hold up. He's gonna assassinate people's character, saying that ? was crying and falling to the floor like a sack of potatoes. It just goes to show that the real coward and the real ? that was crying was Tupac.

http://thunder_1st.tripod.com/Vibe/bookerlet.html
  • lethal5
    Options
    Pac fans dont want to talk about or dont know how pac said in that very same article while he was in jail, that the Thug Life was dead, he didnt wanna rep it no more, and how changed into a better person.....but soon as Suge bailed in outta jail, and had his back...he went right back to acting like a thug.

....Thats exactly why biggie mocked him on Yo Mtv Raps....
    http://youtu.be/Kp4jmic8z_c

....once again Pac fans dismissed this clip in the comments by saying he wasnt talking bout Pac...once again they dont know the back story.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? would shoot them self in the ? for publicity? ??
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this recent posts and accounts of what happened, just basically help me understand why Pac was like ? NY, clearly, the whole damn indsutry and different representatives of NY record labels, insiders and rappers tried to ? on Pac in the Vibe magazine, and mock him...

All this does is help me understand where Pac was coming from and why he was on some ? NY ? , move to Cali then came back and ? on all them snake ass ? ...yep makes all the sense now
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac fans dont want to talk about or dont know how pac said in that very same article while he was in jail, that the Thug Life was dead, he didnt wanna rep it no more, and how changed into a better person.....but soon as Suge bailed in outta jail, and had his back...he went right back to acting like a thug.

....once again Pac fans dismissed this clip in the comments by saying he wasnt talking bout Pac...once again they dont know the back story.

Alll ? say that in jail lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

....once again Pac fans dismissed this clip in the comments by saying he wasnt talking bout Pac...once again they dont know the back story.[/quot we gona act like versace didnt love pac
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    All this recent posts and accounts of what happened, just basically help me understand why Pac was like ? NY, clearly, the whole damn indsutry and different representatives of NY record labels, insiders and rappers tried to ? on Pac in the Vibe magazine, and mock him...

All this does is help me understand where Pac was coming from and why he was on some ? NY ? , move to Cali then came back and ? on all them snake ass ? ...yep makes all the sense now

All i'll say is there has been some bizarre posts and conspiracy theory type sht and twisting and turning and rumor talking in this thread. Bottom line they were wrong to rob him. Whether he shot himself(which I dont really believe) once they were still wrong for shooting him 4 times. Even if he shot himself thats supposed to make him the bad guy in that situation? Whats the point trying to get made? They still came to him and shot him. I never heard any thing substantial saying he shot himself anyway sounds like rumor sht. Any way I do see weird stances and bizarre attempts to rationalize and pass blame. In that regard yeah thats some odd sht.
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options

Nah he had declared thug life dead but when that article came with biggie and puffy on the cover and basically the whole nyc trying to as assinate his character that's what made him bring it back cause ? was trying to ? his name
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Good to hear accounts from people that were actually there.....Wasn't there a Henchman article in Vibe also where he said that he confronted Pac in LA and told him to stop saying that he set him up, and why is he blaming Big and Puff? I think that ? was in Vibe...