15 Million In Debt: Martin Actress Tisha Campbell & Husband Duane File For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

Options

Comments

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk if its on topic but... the entertainment industry is just like social media... everyone act like they got money when they dont...

This is very true. It's like rappers with their own label... It doesn't mean anything.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    She ain't got a job?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $1 dogs Uncle Sam got that ballpark beef.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    idk if its on topic but... the entertainment industry is just like social media... everyone act like they got money when they dont...

This is very true. It's like rappers with their own label... It doesn't mean anything.

now not gone lie if i was a starving artist I would think about signing to OVO... but that logically would be dumb as ? ... being on OVO...which Young Money gets a cut... Which is under Cash Money... Which is under Universal...

OVO has nothing to do with CMR, YM or Universal outside of Aubrey. They're under Warner Music.

Signing to them would be stupid for other reasons though, especially if you're a rapper.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a feeling they hiding money on the low.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

now not gone lie if i was a starving artist I would think about signing to OVO... but that logically would be dumb as ? ... being on OVO...which Young Money gets a cut... Which is under Cash Money... Which is under Universal...

OVO has nothing to do with CMR, YM or Universal outside of Aubrey. They're under Warner Music.

Signing to them would be stupid for other reasons though, especially if you're a rapper.

for OVO to be a label and be under Warner Bros. but Drake still being under YM.. That actually makes it worse because Universal and Warner Bros actually had to Okay that deal.. Which means Drake is getting a smaller cut.. Their is no way one of the hottest rappers is going to be able to drop songs or be featured on songs without the parent label getting a cut...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw Tisha Campbell on some daytime talkshow last week too. Damn Gina...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna see what these 2 dogs look like. I mean they must've gotten these dogs from animal shelter that saves abused dogs.

The types of dogs you see in them SPCA commercials lookin all sad and s***. The one where they got a tear coming outta the dog's eye wit this song playing in the background...

https://youtu.be/9gspElv1yvc

Cot damn! I know stray dogs are worth more than them 2 dollar dogs.

I always give back to my dogs. Oh yeah, yall help & donate to my homie at 1:40.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought that Tisha's husband kind of got in her ear and told her to sue Martin and HBO
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    They have to be hiding assets somewhere. They don't even own their home? I can't have more money in my savings than them. I'm calling bs

believe it..
    we believe these stars athletes and so on are ballin outta control but fail to realize that ur bein sold an image and these pawns or not the benefator of said transaction..

this is a DEBT driven society..

trust it aint jus u thats broke.

Co-sign

On one of the videos with Dame Dash and Boyce Watkins, Dame literally says Roc a fella purposely did this and made sure there image was larger than they really were.. He said some ? like "When we were worth $100, 000, we projected to the public we were worth a million. When we got to a million we projected to the public we were worth multi-millions", because people feed into what they perceive as success.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    They have to be hiding assets somewhere. They don't even own their home? I can't have more money in my savings than them. I'm calling bs

believe it..
    we believe these stars athletes and so on are ballin outta control but fail to realize that ur bein sold an image and these pawns or not the benefator of said transaction..

this is a DEBT driven society..

trust it aint jus u thats broke.

200w.gif
    https://media4.giphy.com/media/m5dMrkbwcZXiw/200w.gif
  • lethal5
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    If you're already in debt why lease a 2016 jeep wrangler and 2016 range rover

EXACTLY,

This reminds me of a conversation with a homie i knew who was in debt.

The convo went sumthin like this....

Homie: "I just got another credit card"
    Me: "I never understood the science behind that."
    Homie: "What?"
    Me: "Why would you get a 2nd credit card when u cant handle one?"
    Homie: *Ice Grill*
  • lethal5
    edited April 2016
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Aint Duane Martin homies with Wil Smith....I bet Wil stopped answering the phone when he calls.

Why don't you feel like Will Smith deserves both L's in his name?

Cause I thought you were holding them.

....nice try ?