N/CP: And The Simp of the Year award goes to.. Rob Kardashian...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Get Engaged After 3 Months Of Dating

Things might get awkward at Kardashian family reunions with Kylie Jenner dating Tyga and his baby's mother, Blac Chyna, getting ready to marry Kylie's brother, Rob Kardashian.

Rob, 29, reportedly popped the question to his 27-year old girlfriend on Monday night, April 4, The two have been dating for three months.

They are so happy," an insider told E! News. "Chyna's been texting her friends how excited she is!"

3d3croorzkm8.jpeg

blac.PNG

Wow.. That Blac Chyna thot must have the lung capacity to suck a grapefruit through a straw and have some real good blinding sunshine ? .. To have this Sucka for Love wanting to marry her after 3 months.. Also shout out to Future tho.. He handled that like a real ? should he smashed & dashed.. He didn't wait to get blinded by the super thot sunshine box...

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not caping but I had the same idea but they have known each other since they were in their early teens, but y'all out here shittin on single moms
    And they are in life winning right now

But ? this swirly ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty much the Kardashian nam...forget it.

Who cares.
  • jetlifebih
    edited April 2016
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Not caping but I had the same idea but they have known each other since they were in their early teens, but y'all out here shittin on single moms

But ? this swirly ?

naw bruh dude just stupid...

this might be the only W I see tyga getting.... his "old" family is getting taken care of by his "new" family... and he can still probably hit his ex if he wants...
    Or Rob got his 1 back from tyga and his under aged sister

I think we can agree that the ether is more potent when your baby momma is smashed vs your sister
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rob is depressed tho....

but he had some nice chicks... so im not sure he a simp...

he just fukked up right now... hope he gets it together and makes smarter moves.

go wife one of those twins from ATL

Malika-Khadijah_Dash-Dolls_3.jpg
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

But ? this swirly ?

this aint got nothing to do with single moms.

this has something to do with strippers with fake ? and weaves

you know forget it....

yea ....yea
    only single mothers

It's not solely about single mothers but blaccbooty is a single mom, like more fuel on the fire