N/CP: And The Simp of the Year award goes to.. Rob Kardashian...

Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    how do people see Black Chyna ? with Rob as getting back at Kylie, if I take a ? 's ? and he ? my sister why would I give 2 ? ?

Now Tyga, on the other hand, feeling a certain way would seem understandable
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Revenge is a dish best served cold... How ill that her last name will be Kardashian... The same ? who shamed her, shaded her and laughed at her pain will now share the same last name... Tuh - ha!!!!

As for Rob... He's sticking a dagger in their heart... He bout to make her wife... Not chick, main, Bae.... But WIFE. MUUUUUHAHAHAHA!!

This is stupid
    They won't share a name
    She'll be a blac chyna-kardashian
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    how do people see Black Chyna ? with Rob as getting back at Kylie, if I take a ? 's ? and he ? my sister why would I give 2 ? ?

Now Tyga, on the other hand, feeling a certain way would seem understandable

its your sister bruh... you took his bm.... he ebrc'ing your little sister... you dont see how that would sting?you can break up with his bm... she will always be your sister...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence Damn homie. The "renegades" Amber & chyna are coming up big. You need to figure out a way in there. Lol
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? are shameful lol this dude was depressed, his family didn't give zero ? about him, chyna comes in his life, he actually goes outside now, he's losing weight. and finally happy. that ? >>>>>>> caring if she a stripper or not

That ? got ulterior motives, doggie
    I just don't believe in all this happiness ?
    Hoe gon leave rob and convince him to commit that on a episode of the show just so she can say "gotcha!" And run off with 40 pairs of yeezys and half rob money
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think of the kids lol north mom got a sextape grandpa turned into a grandma that ? is really crazy man jordan clarkson from the lakers with the other jenner smh get out while.you can bro
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Step daddy/ uncle
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence Damn homie. The "renegades" Amber & chyna are coming up big. You need to figure out a way in there. Lol

lol maybe not that big but u think i havent!!? lol
    like i always say.. u got two type of individuals in the game..

one that will have his game wit a millionaire tryin to pick his pocket.. the other will have her tryin to pick his mind..

all outcome is income..
    i nus prefer the residual type. lol

a renegade tryin to steal his heart..

hey.. whatever floats her boat. lol
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at least rob has someone to discuss his martial problems with. bruce can help him see the issues from both the male and female point of view.

3m28f2eoc51t.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b1fj4m85u2at.jpg

Disgusting

? had a threesome with his homeboy
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically, y'all think that anybody who doesn't marry Ayesha Curry deserves to be as lonely and miserable as you?

And NH @ being a chatty Patty and then saying no chatty Patty. Ol "giiirl you ain't hear it from me, but..." ass ?

? you ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious...

This ? can officially be on KUWTK and cake up properly before breaking ol boy's heart.

Whatever happened to ......"Blac Chyna ? ' Rob, help him with the weight...I wish my trainer would, tell me what I overate" ??????

I know real ? will still be able to slide through that ? at will.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wifing strippers is what's up in 2016
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Y'all ? sound like me and @purr when we're watching ratchet reality tv. Scust where's y'all father figures, ya MomDad don't count.

Bruce Jenner is their father figure @BoyPussy