Meek Mill Summer Sixteen Remix Coming Soon

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    I listen to meek from time to time and never listen to drake, so your whole premise is flawed, I'm not delusional like you....meek's just a another medicore rapper, even though I don't listen to drake doesn't mean you can pretend like he's not been on top of the game, no matter if he wrote his rhymes or not....eazy is a legend in the hip hop community, if you can't see that then you need a history lesson in hip hop

meeks name doesn't even ring out in his own city as a great
    , he's not on the level of beanie, freeway, black thought, or will smith so in all of the hip hop community he's just going to be a flash

Wtf meek album was #1 4 2 wks n a row this past summer that's y I refuse 2 have a convo wit u cuz ya clueless...there's a reason y woodface was takin pix wit meek @ the same award show woodface & his muuunkee boyz was playin hot banana wit gunplay cuz meek is well respected n hip hop & the streets...that's y meek b posted up n the 40s wit the 40 n woodface hood deep wit no police wit the richest female straight outta souf Jamaica Queens rockin the DC chain that Canadian milli vanilli Drake can't pull that off that's y Nikki chose meek

meeks name never rang out in the streets of philly...no one heard of him until he started rapping, obviously you never been in philly

the other nonsense in your post has nothing to do with my point....keep up if you going to keep talking

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listen to meek from time to time and never listen to drake, so your whole premise is flawed, I'm not delusional like you....meek's just a another medicore rapper, even though I don't listen to drake doesn't mean you can pretend like he's not been on top of the game, no matter if he wrote his rhymes or not....eazy is a legend in the hip hop community, if you can't see that then you need a history lesson in hip hop

, he's not on the level of beanie, freeway, black thought, or will smith so in all of the hip hop community he's just going to be a flash

Wtf meek album was #1 4 2 wks n a row this past summer that's y I refuse 2 have a convo wit u cuz ya clueless...there's a reason y woodface was takin pix wit meek @ the same award show woodface & his muuunkee boyz was playin hot banana wit gunplay cuz meek is well respected n hip hop & the streets...that's y meek b posted up n the 40s wit the 40 n woodface hood deep wit no police wit the richest female straight outta souf Jamaica Queens rockin the DC chain that Canadian milli vanilli Drake can't pull that off that's y Nikki chose meek

meeks name never rang out in the streets of philly...no one heard of him until he started rapping, obviously you never been in philly

the other nonsense in your post has nothing to do with my point....keep up if you going to keep talking

Ain't that kind of like saying a ? was never know until he started being known

Or

Nobody knew him until he started making a name for himself

Or

I aint known the ? until I met the ? ?

I think he's addressing the extra hard in the street ? gee was saying Meek was.
  • bck145
    Options

Shizlansky wrote: »

Ain't that kind of like saying a ? was never know until he started being known

Or

Nobody knew him until he started making a name for himself

Or

I aint known the ? until I met the ? ?

^this
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2016
    Options

Wat extra hard ? ? Woodface did take pix wit meek @ the same award show him & his flunkies couldn't knock gunplay out........cuz woodface knew meek b4 mmg & meek got x gggggay-unit kats like trav n his camp now that's y meek b n woodface hood all the time...y'all Canadian milli vanilli hip pop lovin clowns is clueless smh
  • bck145
    Options

Wat extra hard ? ? Woodface did take pix wit meek @ the same award show him & his flunkies couldn't knock gunplay out........cuz woodface knew meek b4 mmg & meek got x gggggay-unit kats like trav n his camp now that's y meek b n woodface hood all the time...y'all Canadian milli vanilli hip pop lovin clowns is clueless smh

exactly, what extra hard ? ?....stop going back to the canned answers, most of your post isn't what we talking about
  • bck145
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    meek mill couldnt have been no boss in these philly streets. he had to be on poot level in the streets

Nah fam, nah. Ya'll not just gonna pass up that he just called Meek "Poot" from The Wire

the-pager-05-1024.jpg

back in the day meek looked more like Wallace
    933ab894-dc5e-4264-9e52-8587a2cbe8ccimage3.jpg
  • gee757
    Options
    Laaawd knows Meek really ? the squares off by xposin the Canadian sicko milli vanilli human Kirby......meek could've been a poot back n the day but it don't matter now cuz he's a millionaire baaaawsed up now n real life....while computer nerds make memes & gossip about him now cuz he chose 2 ether tthey6fraud wit Twitter fingers
  • bck145
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Laaawd knows Meek really ? the squares off by xposin the Canadian sicko milli vanilli human Kirby......meek could've been a poot back n the day but it don't matter now cuz he's a millionaire baaaawsed up now n real life....while computer nerds make memes & gossip about him now cuz he chose 2 ether tthey6fraud wit Twitter fingers

no we are ethering you for pretending that he's some street kingpin...you remind me a lot of drake with your pretending actually

change your screen name to 6ee757
  • gee757
    Options
    Post the quote of ME callin meek a street King or ? & gtfoh
  • bck145
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post the quote of ME callin meek a street King or ? & gtfoh

go up to the top of the page, I already quoted you on it
    6ee757!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    lmao everytime theres a slight against Drake, you ? find some way to deflect it. ? , im trying to be on the OVO payroll too

@Shizlansky
    @Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    @_Goldie_
    @iKingGodGivBiz

yall have any extra applications?

I ? with Meeks music bro. Even when yall hated him for yelling. 90% of the IC follow the other 90%. It's called being a sheep.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    He hurt drake career with.the ghost wrote ?

Proof?

? was saying he was heading to be one of the greatest. Shiit i was like hmm maybe he is then it comes out he aint write none of it and if he aint write all of it he aint write none of it we ? an we dont do context in the barber shops he a fraud...why wd argue about who the best mc tupac bigie or jay z now he cant be at the table
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw I just like the hypocrisy from the Reason when it comes to Drake lol...

The initial Drake/Meek beef thread had ? talkin outta they ass to make him (Meek) a gatekeeper.

Agreeing with meek's criticism of Drake having ghostwriters isnt the same as making him a gatekeeper. You see how you keep trying to deflect? Stop moving the goalposts. Ive said multiple times i dislike both of them, but you keep riding that OvO ? .
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 you still send loveletters to h-rap on twitter?
  • gee757
    Options
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee stay getting these ? in they feelings even though they know his whole M.O. LOL
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee stay getting these ? in they feelings even though they know his whole M.O. LOL

I be lurking just laughing. Obviously most of them posters weren't around when he was posting heavily. ..
  • gee757
    Options
    Meek got good karma cuz after he ethered Canadian milli vanilli drizzy ovo artists like the weekend,mo g & jordan have all came out & said meek Twitter fingers ain't lyin.....so the people still riding the 6frauds wave is just sheep who dont care if drake pens all his ? cuz there's plenty of proof showing Drake was/will never b a hip hop great.....@ this point seein that this nu generation of hip hop don't care if u write ya own ? meek shouldnt diss Drake on wax the chasers need 2 diddy slap Drake & snatch that ovo chain this summer 16 lookin 4 revenge

My only mo is 2 come on here & speak on my blk culture... I'll b damned if I come on here stalking some male poster like these ? b doin wit me
    rip.dilla wrote: »

I be lurking just laughing. Obviously most of them posters weren't around when he was posting heavily. ..

Nah it's obvious that there is a bunch of ? ? on here
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real question here is, does gee still listens to Stay Schemin'?
  • gee757
    Options
    The real question here is, does gee still listens to Stay Schemin'?

Yes it's a hot trak but now I gotta ask who wrote Quentin's verse...matter fact I question drakes whole career after meek ethered the Canadian milli vanilli wit Twitter fingers
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? drake ? ass
    ? mmg as well

This Both of these