• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That berry fanta look good ass hell
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Lol white dude Paul Wall calling other rappers culture vultures and thieves

Funny but he does have a point. That's some Houston ? , that's part of his city's culture that people have taken and made into a fad that really shouldn't be one
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Member back in 02 I was getting drank 10 sometimes less a line. Now that it's the "popular" thing 2 do the Futures, Waynes, Biebers made that ? in demand. I get it 30 a line thats why I don't drank ad much. I'd rather get a few oxys or dones. Cheaper and the high is way better imo.

Hell yeah codeine weak as ? , I like to sip yellow(codon) if I get some lean.
    Nothing like that yella yella word 2 Juicy J. That Tussionex taste so damn good. And ? you up. I don't even mix it. Just drink it out the bottle

Yezzir

p256qyfba3m4.jpg

Where the ? u get a berry fanta

Coming soon to a store near you lol

Nah they just came out tho....I know u in a bigger city than me they gotta have em
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do know that percs= lower milligram oxies and oxies= synthetic heroin...right?
    Percs are just oxycodone with acetaminophen in them. I think the highest mg is 10. I know oxycontin can go up 2 80mg.

Oxycontin= oxycodone..so yeah it's the same. They actually made 160 mg oxies at one point but they were rare
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm getting full of drank leanin movin slow seeming
    Under the influence will make you fall asleep dreaming
    $200 for a pint
    Got a dub get a "O"
    Really dog really y'all
    I can get it for the low
    Which you know about them jolly ranchers make it tasty
    Frayser boy, swisha house you know me gettin wasted
    Real fellas click up you gon have to face it
    Yea I know these suckas on the town gotta hate me
    Doin real big and my system full of that promethazine
    Have you kinda dumb sayin thangs that you don't really mean
    Messin wit that gallon too have me scratching for a itch
    Fill my cup to the brim over ice pourin it
    2 Liters of that purple potion bout to ball out
    Pints after pints, woah I think I'm bout to fall out
    Frayser bizzle slummed out in the bay
    Getting leaner addicted to this medicine
    Yo I'm just admitting it
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the IC ? with Paul Wall. Now he a blue eyed ? and a culture vulture?
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That berry fanta look good ass hell

The Berry flavor Fanta is more addicting than Lean. That ? better not be limited time only!!!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Member back in 02 I was getting drank 10 sometimes less a line. Now that it's the "popular" thing 2 do the Futures, Waynes, Biebers made that ? in demand. I get it 30 a line thats why I don't drank ad much. I'd rather get a few oxys or dones. Cheaper and the high is way better imo.

Nothing like that yella yella word 2 Juicy J. That Tussionex taste so damn good. And ? you up. I don't even mix it. Just drink it out the bottle

Yezzir

p256qyfba3m4.jpg

Nah they just came out tho....I know u in a bigger city than me they gotta have em

I'm in the DFW and NEVER seen that.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Yezzir

p256qyfba3m4.jpg

I'm in the DFW and NEVER seen that.

Come back to Louisiana, playboy.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I only did it one time

The one time I did it it was some shady ? from a ? I didn't know

I paid $20 and I don't even know what I got he could have gave me Robitussin for all I know.killed the bottle and didnt feel ? lol

Only way I would do it again is if I get a sealed bottle but with how expensive it is now I don't see that happening
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Was never a heavy lean sipper, but I used it moderately in high school and college. When I was living in the Sip, it was everywhere...couldn't avoid it. Used to hit up the country store and get a red faygo to go with it. Just like candy. Now it's a once or twice a year thang for me now. I got priced out of it, and my girl really wanted me to quit or atleast cut back. Had some 2 weekends ago when my boys from school came to visit. Besides that, it's strictly brown liquor for me.

I rocks with Paul tho. As far as white boys go...hes pretty much the only one I listen to. Alot of the sht he's talmbout is true.

Damn faygo in mississippi? Detroit stand up!
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »

I quit back in 08

Thought I was having a heart attack lol

I quit in 09. ? was giving me severe migranes
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I only did it one time

I paid $20 and I don't even know what I got he could have gave me Robitussin for all I know.killed the bottle and didnt feel ? lol

Only way I would do it again is if I get a sealed bottle but with how expensive it is now I don't see that happening

Number one rule when buying lean, dont buy the bottle if that ? aint sealed...especially if its from somebody you dont know. Dudes will lace it with Karo or some other ? and have your stomach all ? up
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mean culturally, there is a lot more to H Town than just drank but i hate that drank and slabs is the only two main thing in Hip Hop that the city is known for that ? is wack as hell ? ...the city is 2nd home to me i take a lot of that ? these ? glorify strippers, drank slabs for granted...need to get know for some more substantial stuff like other famouse southern cities
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I was moderate sipper from 03-08. Now very occasional.

Drank >>>> pills for me all day

what would your beloved @supergangster say if you died from leaning? he'd never stop crying b!
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I only did it one time

Number one rule when buying lean, dont buy the bottle if that ? aint sealed...especially if its from somebody you dont know. Dudes will lace it with Karo or some other ? and have your stomach all ? up

Yea I know but I'm not willing to drop however much ? taxing for that ? now
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do know that percs= lower milligram oxies and oxies= synthetic heroin...right?
    Percs are just oxycodone with acetaminophen in them. I think the highest mg is 10. I know oxycontin can go up 2 80mg.

Nah man, Percs go up to 30 mgs.

Those blueberries people are talking about are oxycodone (Perc) 30's. And you can get Perc 5's and 10's without acetaminophen.
  • (Nope)
    edited April 2016
    Options

Oxycontin= oxycodone..so yeah it's the same. They actually made 160 mg oxies at one point but they were rare

The "contin" meant continuous release (you probably know this). They were time released pills, but that was easy to circumvent. So, in effect (affect) they were the same.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    I don't use drugs anymore, but I blame the South for teaching me how to get the acetaminophen out of my Hydrocodone.

You alligator eating ? .

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Nah man, Percs go up to 30 mgs.

Those blueberries people are talking about are oxycodone (Perc) 30's. And you can get Perc 5's and 10's without acetaminophen.
    Yeah you right. I forgot bout the 30s.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I don't use drugs anymore, but I blame the South for teaching me how to get the acetaminophen out of my Hydrocodone.

You alligator eating ? .
    Lol why the South tho homie? There plenty of instructional videos online of how 2 do cwe for pills. Hella websites tell you how 2 do it 2.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are ignorant.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im from Houston and agree with everything Paul was talking about and even used to pour up heavy myself especially in colllege.......With that being said I stopped during my last year or two of school and wouldn't recommend people do it. It may not be the direct cause of death all the time but it can ? you and at the very least that ? is just terrible for your overall health.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell, alligator real good. I was a kid and ain't know what my pop had on my dinner plate...thought it was a chewier chicken. Told me nawl boy that's gator. Living on the coast...we ate it a lot