Are Women Innately Stupid

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I've been doing a lot of reading on pit bulls lately. I eventually would like to own one of these handsome dogs and I've decided to start educating myself on the breed. American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, and even the lovable, affable, Staffordshire terrier, (aka Spuds MacKenzie) have one thing in common. They have a tendency towards to dog-to-dog aggression. Owners and potential owners of these dogs have to understand and accept this fact about these particular dogs, they were bred to fight bulls and bears. Once bull and bear baiting was banned in England, the dogs were breed to fight each other. No matter how lovable your bully breed may be, it's in the dogs genes to be a fighter.

Since time immerorial, women have been drawn to alpha males. This was due mainly for reasons of security, stability, protection, and of course to eat. The following my be the most politically incorrect thing that you will probably ever read, but I feel it to be true. Is it possible that women's inability to make rationale and cogent decisions, due to the fact that they are genetically drawned to alpha males, and this desire to be be with a "strong man," is so great that it interferes with their ability make what would otherwise be choices?

Think about it, why else would a teenager after seeing what's happened to friends and family have a baby? Why else would a woman be with a drug accident or an abusive man? Why else would a woman want to be with a ? ? I say it's because women have a genetic disposition to be stupid. This was something that was on my mind and I was worrying what you guys thought about it.

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Absolutely not. Women are taught by society to be weak and illogical. The problem is...they dont have a problem going along with it so long as it benefits them. THe very moment its time to woman up and be intellectual and put emotion side they seem unable to do it for the most part.

But as weird as it sounds I think people learn stupid they arent born that way (although some people are born with certain IQ limits I've read...even though IQ doesnt matter in the grand scheme far as survival goes.)
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    with a title like that, your just askin for backlash arent you
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oj da juiceman got a new mixtape out
    i'm finna download it
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    anybody got red alert 3 for ps3? im bout to ? that ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    istockphoto_1535790_i_agree.jpg
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'm finna download it

lol @ gucci mane being Rakim compared to the rest of the negros in the video.

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've been doing a lot of reading on pit bulls lately. I eventually would like to own one of these handsome dogs and I've decided to start educating myself on the breed. American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, and even the lovable, affable, Staffordshire terrier, (aka Spuds MacKenzie) have one thing in common. They have a tendency towards to dog-to-dog aggression. Owners and potential owners of these dogs have to understand and accept this fact about these particular dogs, they were bred to fight bulls and bears. Once bull and bear baiting was banned in England, the dogs were breed to fight each other. No matter how lovable your bully breed may be, it's in the dogs genes to be a fighter.

Since time immerorial, women have been drawn to alpha males. This was due mainly for reasons of security, stability, protection, and of course to eat. The following my be the most politically incorrect thing that you will probably ever read, but I feel it to be true. Is it possible that women's inability to make rationale and cogent decisions, due to the fact that they are genetically drawned to alpha males, and this desire to be be with a "strong man," is so great that it interferes with their ability make what would otherwise be choices?

Think about it, why else would a teenager after seeing what's happened to friends and family have a baby? Why else would a woman be with a drug accident or an abusive man? Why else would a woman want to be with a ? ? I say it's because women have a genetic disposition to be stupid. This was something that was on my mind and I was worrying what you guys thought about it.

You say all this as if men don't make stupid decisions as well. Your thread might have been more feasible had you titled it "Are Humans Innately Stupid".
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wow..... I understand the fuckery of women.

But damn you ? drawlin hard. ? outta here with all these dumb threads.
    i'm finna download it

Word? Whats it called?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    You say all this as if men don't make stupid decisions as well. Your thread might have been more feasible had you titled it "Are Humans Innately Stupid".

Look at Kat...writing adult words with her tiny girl brain.

Now Kat, in the future...actually...please...go ahead and write this down so you can remember........got your crayon yet?...OK GOOD...in the future....make sure you put the ( . ) BEFORE the ending quotation mark ( " ). That's called proper grammar. But of course you being a girl you didnt know that. YOu probably learned something new yesterday which pushed that memory out of your brain.

:):):)
  • Maximus Rex
    edited July 2010
    Options

For the most part men don't go into situations expecting unlikely out comes. For example a ? isn't going to start dating a stripper, then expect her to faithful, emotionally sound, and non materialistic. However a chick will enter into a relationship with a irresponsible, inattentive uncaring, abusive, ? , then expect this ? to turn into "Prince Charming. Guys for most will expect a "weak ass ? ," to continue to be a weak ass ? .
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rex stays dropping truth.....................................
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wat.............
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Look at Kat...writing adult words with her tiny girl brain.

Now Kat, in the future...actually...please...go ahead and write this down so you can remember........got your crayon yet?...OK GOOD...in the future....make sure you put the ( . ) BEFORE the ending quotation mark ( " ). That's called proper grammar. But of course you being a girl you didnt know that. YOu probably learned something new yesterday which pushed that memory out of your brain.

:):):)

My grammar >> yours anyday of the week Mr. Skies.

And you're lucky we live in America or you'd be incorrect. I thought the period came afterwards when quoting a title. Whatever!!
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    For the most part men don't go into situations expecting unlikely out comes. For example a ? isn't going to start dating a stripper, then expect her to faithful, emotionally sound, and non materialistic. However a chick will enter into a relationship with a irresponsible, inattentive uncaring, abusive, ? , then expect this ? to turn into "Prince Charming. Guys for most will expect a "weak ass ? ," to continue to be a weak ass ? .

For the most part, but not always. Just like not all women expect something other than the obvious.

There are stupid humans from both sexes.
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this doesn't make sense because i see non-alpha males boo'd up all the time nh.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited July 2010
    Options
    For the most part, but not always. Just like not all women expect something other than the obvious.

There are stupid humans from both sexes.

Then how do explain the 70% illegitimacy rate among blacks? How do you explain women and their persistence in trying to change fundamentally flawed men? How do you the hypocrisy of the "strong black queen of America." These will claim independence and waive this as if it were a standard being brought into battle, and at the same instance won't give the time of day to men who as much or less than them?

Black women in their desire and need to have a men in their lives reach for this extreme and perverse example of manhood. This reason in of itself is the reason why women make ? poor decisions and have men of worth thinking they're innately stupid.
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Then how do explain the 70% illegitimacy rate among blacks? How do you explain women and their persistence in trying to change fundamentally flawed men? How do you the hypocrisy of the "strong black queen of America." These will claim independence and waive this as if it were a standard being brought into battle, and at the same instance won't give the time of day to men who as much or less than them?

Black women in their desire and need to have a men in their lives reach for this extreme and perverse example of manhood. This reason in of itself is the reason why women make ? poor decisions and have men of worth thinking they're innately stupid.

Yeah you're switching up the the thread topic...I'll take my leave on that note.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i agree with this thread, its obvious that most women are born followers and have a hard time making their own decisions without the approval of the pack.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea and it wasnt as obvious as it is in this recent time
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not quite, humans are innately stupid.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

but he's talking about women rite now
    so ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    all i read was ? :(
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    but he's talking about women rite now
    so ?

Who the ? are you? Exactly..moving along.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who the ? are you? Exactly..moving along.

lmao...im fucckin wit u kat relax my ?
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao...im fucckin wit u kat relax my ?

That's what I thought..you don't want it with me!

lol ;)